AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cammunity - Basic steps to create custom profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
With the fun new profile editor available on Cammunity (which is still pre-beta launch as far as I know!) you can pretty quickly throw together a really cool looking profile.

A great example is our own ACF friend @SatanJonez - https://profiles.cammunity.com/TheBonnieShow or mine - https://profiles.cammunity.com/AmberCutie which I simply created a few graphics at Canva.com, then added them to the layout!

First step is to fill out the basic info at the top of the profile edit page (this is what shows up on the plain profile layout and your online menu, not on the custom profile.) (#1 in image below)

Then select Custom Layout on that page. If you do not yet select "use this layout" you can make edits and save without it being public/published yet, which is nice! That preview button will be your friend in this stage.(#2 in image below)

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 3.22.11 PM.png

Click to Add Section at the bottom as instructed. You'll see something like this depending on which section layout you chose:

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 3.32.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 3.34.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 3.40.45 PM.png

Here's the new section I clicked and dragged from the right side menu:

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 3.44.44 PM.png

And now I'm going to click the image in that to add my own graphic
Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 3.51.52 PM.png

And of course choose your background color if you don't want white

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 3.54.00 PM.png

Once you've added any text and sections you want, click save changes at the bottom. Quit editor, then return to the edit profile page, and preview your work. If you're settled on it, click Use This Layout and it's live!

BAM! https://profiles.cammunity.com/CutieNoodle
That is the very basic start. We can get into adding links and images with links another time, but I think this will get people familiar with the fun new editor in the mean time. :)

If anyone else has played with the editor and has any tips, hints, or special tricks, post here!

Thanks so much for starting this thread @AmberCutie :h:

I was playing around with it before and I got stuck. How do you change these links to a custom photo, because obviously I don't have facebook etc.
The only option I see is to add a link. I must be missing something!

fdhdxh.png

Thanks so much for starting this thread @AmberCutie :h:

I was playing around with it before and I got stuck. How do you change these links to a custom photo, because obviously I don't have facebook etc.
The only option I see is to add a link. I must be missing something!

View attachment 71166
I feel like you should be able to click within that area and backspace to delete the ones you don't need. Give it a shot!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
Just for refrence

Custom CSS that works for me:
  • Colors
  • Text
  • Fonts
  • Images
  • Multiple Columns
Custom CSS that doesn't work for me
  • Gradients
  • Shadows
  • 2D Transform
  • 3D Transform
  • Animations
  • Buttons
  • Pagination
  • Counters
  • boarders
HTML that doesn't work for me:
  • Forms

Just for refrence

Custom CSS that works for me:
  • Colors
  • Text
  • Fonts
  • Images
  • Multiple Columns
Custom CSS that doesn't work for me
  • Gradients
  • Shadows
  • 2D Transform
  • 3D Transform
  • Animations
  • Buttons
  • Pagination
  • Counters
  • boarders
HTML that doesn't work for me:
  • Forms
It would be so refreshing if models just made simple profiles based on the abilities of this custom editor and didn't worry about all that extra mumbo jumbo...

I feel like you should be able to click within that area and backspace to delete the ones you don't need. Give it a shot!
Works!

Also if you click, it brings up premade icons like skype and snapchat.

And if you hover there is a little green photo icon button at the bottom so you can select a new one from your PC.

found.png

I wanted to add, that if you know HTML or CSS like myself you can click this handy little button I circled/pointed to and edit the code directly (it helps with custom tweaks like border radius, icon color, etc).

KdQqPvp.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
It would be so refreshing if models just made simple profiles based on the abilities of this custom editor and didn't worry about all that extra mumbo jumbo...

Honestly I was just hoping the editor would support shadows. So it would be easy to do stuff like:
Font-Shadows-css3-2-300x182.jpg

Font-Shadows-css3-1-300x182.jpg

Font-Shadows-css3-3-300x182.jpg

neon.jpg

css-css3-text-effects-tutorials-typography-html-code-roundup-web-design-011.jpg

It's powered by Bootstrap so if you are familiar with that, anyone can "tweak" a supper amazing bio.
For example any link can be "transformed" into a button adding the class btn btn-primary .
But let's stick to basic for now.... because I navigate between some of the existing profile pages and it seams models take their time to get familiar with it. Anyway its a super-awesome development. (at least from my point of view)

Is anyone else having issues with the profiles not wanting to save?

Did you click "Use this layout" after trying to save?

Once you've added any text and sections you want, click save changes at the bottom. Quit editor, then return to the edit profile page, and preview your work. If you're settled on it, click Use This Layout and it's live!

Status
Not open for further replies.