AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Campaigning" for miss MFC (but not really)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MandyMetal

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 25, 2013
Before you read this: I'm not running for Miss MFC or anything. I'm mostly jsut spending the next month busting my ass, pushing my limits, and seeing what I can really do. I just want some advice from gils AND members and feedback. I'm excited, scared, and most of all.....curious. This is a blog I wrote bout it, that I just c/p for the sake of saving time. Advice? Questions? Cheers? Jeers? You can even laugh at me for all I care. I just need to talk about it to make it real. lol.

Well, Here we are again. August is my birthday month. All I want for my birthday is to do something incredible on MFC. Top 100? Please. Top 20? Well damn, okay! Miss MFC? Yeah, no. Not expecting that one.

The way I’ve planned this is so that I will just be happy if I make it through my schedule. Really. I KNOW my camscore is going to go down b/c I’ll be on so often, and during times of the day that I don’t have regulars. (Yet. The last week of July, I’ll be introducing myself to night time guys and morning baters) So, needless to say, I won’t bee looking at my camscore all month.

Iv’e been doing weeks of research and planning for this. I won’t be upset if I don’t make top 100, or 20, but honestly, according to my calculations, it’s totally do able:

I average almost 2000 tkns per hr on MFC. 1700 to be exact. I just only work 24 hrs a month. A MONTH! So, if I worked 224 hrs in August, doing no better, and no worse than usual, I could easily make 400,000 tokens. Which, from hearing what other winners have made, would put me in the top 20. Yes, I’ve been doing plenty of math. lol.

So, for the month of August, I am simply going to do a lot of masturbating, playing, and praying to the gods.

Mondays, Thursdays, Sundays: 8 hrs (likely 9-5 mountain time on these days)

Fridays: 6 hrs (Afternoon 3 hr. sesh and a night time 3 hr sesh starting at 8 pm)

Wednesdays, and Saturdays: 10 hrs (most likely a morning 5hrs then night time 5 hr. Sometimes I’ll prob just stay on from like 10-8)

TUESDAYS: I HAVE OFF. NO CAMMING AT ALL. (There are only 4 tuesdays in aug.)

**** AUGUST 17TH WILL BE MY BDAY CELEBRATION! CAMMING ALL THE WAY THROUGH MIDNIGHT TO COUNT IT DOWN!****

I obviously have a ton planned for this month. Bday cake, prizes, raffles, sybian pinball shows, rides, and more! The High tipper of august will actually get a tattoo on my finger. Help me reach MY PERSONAL GOAL. Which is just to not give up.

(Also, I won’t have any free time for my website. I will be post all 4 new videos on August 1st instead of a new one weekly. This will only be an August thing)

I can't exactly recall if top 100/20 token requirements are something we talk about in public much? I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm not sure if the models who post their numbers necessarily want that to be public knowledge. (Unless it already is... in which case, never mind :D)

Oh, I'm not worried about people thinking I'm like....idk.....

I don't care if they know about my calculating, and all that. I'm pretty open with them about this kind of stuff. I think my regulars know me well enough to know that I'm just very driven. I set goals for myself for that sake of reaching them and pleasing myself. Not money. Like I said, I only cam 24 hrs a month. B/c well....that's all I need. I'm happy in my little apartment. I just want to push myself in August. I also don't really hide how much I make or anything. Nor do I go out of my way to talk about it. Idk....it just sorta came out in the blog though. If I'm not allowed to though, please let me know. I don't wan tto break any rules here.

MandyMetal said:

I don't care if they know about my calculating, and all that. I'm pretty open with them about this kind of stuff. I think my regulars know me well enough to know that I'm just very driven. I set goals for myself for that sake of reaching them and pleasing myself. Not money. Like I said, I only cam 24 hrs a month. B/c well....that's all I need. I'm happy in my little apartment. I just want to push myself in August. I also don't really hide how much I make or anything. Nor do I go out of my way to talk about it. Idk....it just sorta came out in the blog though. If I'm not allowed to though, please let me know. I don't wan tto break any rules here.
I'm not trying to say anything about your goals! We tend to be pretty open about that :D

What I meant was, you indicated you heard what it takes to finish in the top 20 from other models. If you heard that info on ACF, I am not 100% sure all the models who shared that necessarily want the general public to know how many tokens it takes to reach certain goals. I don't think it's that big of a deal, and I certainly don't want to speak for them, but in the past I feel the ladies in general have avoided sharing those numbers publicly. Again, though, I am not entirely sure if anyone actually do cares.

I... just like to talk, I guess? :whistle:

Evvie said:
MandyMetal said:

I'm not trying to say anything about your goals! We tend to be pretty open about that :D

What I meant was, you indicated you heard what it takes to finish in the top 20 from other models. If you heard that info on ACF, I am not 100% sure all the models who shared that necessarily want the general public to know how many tokens it takes to reach certain goals. I don't think it's that big of a deal, and I certainly don't want to speak for them, but in the past I feel the ladies in general have avoided sharing those numbers publicly. Again, though, I am not entirely sure if anyone actually do cares.

Yeah I would agree with evvie.. maybe change the wording to "I'm pretty sure that 400,000tks will put me in the top 20!" and dont mention why you got that number.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Evvie said:
MandyMetal said:

Yeah I would agree with evvie.. maybe change the wording to "I'm pretty sure that 400,000tks will put me in the top 20!" and dont mention why you got that number.
Although this is all public now, so... :lol:

Evvie said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Evvie said:
MandyMetal said:

Although this is all public now, so... :lol:

LOL maybe in future

Just curious as to why the number being public is a big deal. Is it that peculiarly American thing about people not wanting to talk about how much money they make?

Honestly, I glossed right over it, and I wouldn't have thought anything of it if you hadn't brought up that it was a big secret.

Evvie said:
MandyMetal said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOH. lol. The girls posted it openly in the ACF. I still didn't name their names though. They said specifically how many hours they worked, how many tokens they made, and what number they got to. Different people, different cases. I was really grateful b/c otherwise, I'd have to idea how to manage my time. lol.

Also, I'd like to note that the forums they mentioned this info in were from 1 to 3 years back. So, I also added tokens assuming it takes more tokens now.

I also don't think I was in the model only section where they spoke about it b/c there were a number of members commenting on the topic.

zippypinhead said:
Why would such information be so clandestine, anyway?

I think to the vast majority of people reading, it's something that would barely register. The only time I can see it being an issue is if a member reads it and thinks "$40,000 in a month?? OMG I don't even make that in a year. Why am I spending money on someone who earns so much more than me. Never again LOLZ".

Hey! I just want to chime in and say maybe you SHOULD campaign for Top 100. A lot of guys are competitive by nature and will want to see you succeed and know that they helped. I sort of already knew this but the dudes in my room absolutely blew me away last month. I announced that I would LIKE to make it into the Top 100, and offered prize packages for members who tipped certain amounts. I honestly didn't know if I would make it at all, and thought that even if I didn't make it I would push myself and have a ton of fun and make as many tokens as possible.

Well, after announcing my pipe dream...my dudes tipped me in the first night almost 50% of my entire MONTHLY goal (which, bear in mind, was already about twice what I usually make per month!) I was flabbergasted. I thought I would maybe make it somewhere in the 90's range, and ended up #26. I usually rank somewhere in the 300-600 range.

So basically what I am saying is take advantage of the fact that guys are competitive and WANT you to succeed, but also be sure to reward them fairly! My prize package included an exclusive video (never to be resold again), several other brand new, high-def videos, several picture sets, homemade cookies, rubber pussy clones, access to my Kik, date raffle tickets, Las Vegas content from the month to come, and even more. I actually had to come up with new prizes because some people surprised me with their generosity. I made sure everyone got more than what they had tipped for since they were basically tipping on contingency (Tip 888 and if I finish Top 100 you get X!) so everyone who tipped 888 for about 950 tokens worth of stuff, etc.

mynameisbob84 said:
zippypinhead said:

I think to the vast majority of people reading, it's something that would barely register. The only time I can see it being an issue is if a member reads it and thinks "$40,000 in a month?? OMG I don't even make that in a year. Why am I spending money on someone who earns so much more than me. Never again LOLZ".

Those people never tip, they always seem to have some excuse.

LilyEvans said:
So basically what I am saying is take advantage of the fact that guys are competitive and WANT you to succeed, but also be sure to reward them fairly! My prize package included an exclusive video (never to be resold again), several other brand new, high-def videos, several picture sets, homemade cookies, rubber pussy clones, access to my Kik, date raffle tickets, Las Vegas content from the month to come, and even more. I actually had to come up with new prizes because some people surprised me with their generosity. I made sure everyone got more than what they had tipped for since they were basically tipping on contingency (Tip 888 and if I finish Top 100 you get X!) so everyone who tipped 888 for about 950 tokens worth of stuff, etc

I'm always glad to hear of this kind of stuff. It's good to know that members aren't just seen as wallets, and that models want to take care of their regulars for taking care of them. It's nice. Symbiotic and all that :thumbleft:

And I'd definitely agree that it's important to make clear to members that you're offering x, y and z this month in a bid to crack the top 20, as opposed to just announcing you'd like to make the top 20 and hoping that members will go above and beyond for you. Chances are, some of them will anyway, but I think most members will be more likely to want to help a model out if the model is offering something that they normally wouldn't. There's a world of difference between "If we reach this goal together, I'll make it worth your while and the more you tip, the more you'll get in return" and "I wanna make a lot of money this month. Please help me".

mynameisbob84 said:
zippypinhead said:

Well, I have never made even CLOSE to that, so come on over! lol.

[*]
LilyEvans said:
Hey! I just want to chime in and say maybe you SHOULD campaign for Top 100. A lot of guys are competitive by nature and will want to see you succeed and know that they helped. I sort of already knew this but the dudes in my room absolutely blew me away last month. I announced that I would LIKE to make it into the Top 100, and offered prize packages for members who tipped certain amounts. I honestly didn't know if I would make it at all, and thought that even if I didn't make it I would push myself and have a ton of fun and make as many tokens as possible.

Well, after announcing my pipe dream...my dudes tipped me in the first night almost 50% of my entire MONTHLY goal (which, bear in mind, was already about twice what I usually make per month!) I was flabbergasted. I thought I would maybe make it somewhere in the 90's range, and ended up #26. I usually rank somewhere in the 300-600 range.

So basically what I am saying is take advantage of the fact that guys are competitive and WANT you to succeed, but also be sure to reward them fairly! My prize package included an exclusive video (never to be resold again), several other brand new, high-def videos, several picture sets, homemade cookies, rubber pussy clones, access to my Kik, date raffle tickets, Las Vegas content from the month to come, and even more. I actually had to come up with new prizes because some people surprised me with their generosity. I made sure everyone got more than what they had tipped for since they were basically tipping on contingency (Tip 888 and if I finish Top 100 you get X!) so everyone who tipped 888 for about 950 tokens worth of stuff, etc.

That's amazing! Congrats!

mynameisbob84 said:
LilyEvans said:
So basically what I am saying is take advantage of the fact that guys are competitive and WANT you to succeed, but also be sure to reward them fairly! My prize package included an exclusive video (never to be resold again), several other brand new, high-def videos, several picture sets, homemade cookies, rubber pussy clones, access to my Kik, date raffle tickets, Las Vegas content from the month to come, and even more. I actually had to come up with new prizes because some people surprised me with their generosity. I made sure everyone got more than what they had tipped for since they were basically tipping on contingency (Tip 888 and if I finish Top 100 you get X!) so everyone who tipped 888 for about 950 tokens worth of stuff, etc

I'm always glad to hear of this kind of stuff. It's good to know that members aren't just seen as wallets, and that models want to take care of their regulars for taking care of them. It's nice. Symbiotic and all that :thumbleft:

And I'd definitely agree that it's important to make clear to members that you're offering x, y and z this month in a bid to crack the top 20, as opposed to just announcing you'd like to make the top 20 and hoping that members will go above and beyond for you. Chances are, some of them will anyway, but I think most members will be more likely to want to help a model out if the model is offering something that they normally wouldn't. There's a world of difference between "If we reach this goal together, I'll make it worth your while and the more you tip, the more you'll get in return" and "I wanna make a lot of money this month. Please help me".

Oh, I have a TON of rewards planned. Highest tipper of August even gets a tattoo on my finger, so they can see it there when I'm doing pussy play and everything. They'll have to follow a few guidelines for the tattoo, but I'm very excited! The tattoo will be dedicated to them. I've always wanted to do something like that.

Well, I went right to the calculator! But then I'm a curious kind of guy. Still, it's no secret that the top models make a great deal of money -- and earn every cent of it. All you have to do is camp out in a room for a while to see all that yellow. And I suspect a lot of you do well enough, or you wouldn't continue to do it regularly.

I have no idea if the original poster's numbers are accurate, but I sort of think numbers like 400,000 tokens -- accurate or not -- might be best presented in the models' only forum. You could get plenty of advice and comments in the public forum without being specific about numbers.

But I'm so glad you got the response from LilyEvans, because that's the sort of "community" I witness often on MFC. Members love rallying around their favorite models, and it's fun to participate in and fun to see.

mynameisbob84 said:
zippypinhead said:

To be fair, this is typically what I often also think :lol:

pg240 said:
Well, I went right to the calculator! But then I'm a curious kind of guy. Still, it's no secret that the top models make a great deal of money -- and earn every cent of it. All you have to do is camp out in a room for a while to see all that yellow. And I suspect a lot of you do well enough, or you wouldn't continue to do it regularly.

I have no idea if the original poster's numbers are accurate, but I sort of think numbers like 400,000 tokens -- accurate or not -- might be best presented in the models' only forum. You could get plenty of advice and comments in the public forum without being specific about numbers.

But I'm so glad you got the response from LilyEvans, because that's the sort of "community" I witness often on MFC. Members love rallying around their favorite models, and it's fun to participate in and fun to see.

Well, let me mosey on back up to my original post and edit out the numbers. ;)

Evvie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
zippypinhead said:

To be fair, this is typically what I often also think :lol:

It has been mentioned, how many tokens for top 20, a few times in a few threads over the years I have been active here, so it is really not too much of a secret. The people, knowing how much money the models make, that would stop tipping generally would not be ones to read these forums.

LilyEvans said:
So was it #25 or #26? I think I not only brainwashed myself but you as well. :-D

MandyMetal said:
Oh, I have a TON of rewards planned. Highest tipper of August even gets a tattoo on my finger, so they can see it there when I'm doing pussy play and everything. They'll have to follow a few guidelines for the tattoo, but I'm very excited! The tattoo will be dedicated to them. I've always wanted to do something like that.

A while ago when I was in a Target store, I had seen a few sheets of temporary tattoos that included the letters of the alphabet, and I immediately thought "That'd be cool for MFC," but I ended up not even getting them.

Just an update! I made it to #48 within my first 4 hours on cam yesterday. So I reached my goal! lol. I'm thinking, I should make a new one. Thanks for all the good advice! :)

MandyMetal said:
Just an update! I made it to #48 within my first 4 hours on cam yesterday. So I reached my goal! lol. I'm thinking, I should make a new one. Thanks for all the good advice! :)

Remember, it's really easy to rank high at the beginning of the month because a lot of girls don't feel the urgency right off the bat! :)

Reactions: MandyMetal
SexyStephXS said:
MandyMetal said:

Remember, it's really easy to rank high at the beginning of the month because a lot of girls don't feel the urgency right off the bat! :)

My goal was just to appear in the top 100. So I'm really really pleased! I worked my ass off on day 1. Now, I'm going to make it my goal to finish in the top 100. I have a long month ahead of me. :D

MandyMetal said:
My goal was just to appear in the top 100. So I'm really really pleased! I worked my ass off on day 1. Now, I'm going to make it my goal to finish in the top 100. I have a long month ahead of me. :D

:happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clapyellow: :greetings-clapyellow: :greetings-clapyellow: :greetings-clapyellow: :handgestures-thumbupright:

Reactions: MandyMetal
Status
Not open for further replies.