AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore and Top 20

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2011
In the last months I saw a model finish more than once in the first place.
had a great camscore more than 20,000. Yesterday i saw the model in mfc and had a camscore of 3800.

How is possible, the camscore down a lot?

Well in few months in top20 only 10 models every month finished in Top i think..

I understand MFC have a lot of competition maybe we have 5000 or 10000 models working in mfc.
I remember when models sell one video for 1000 tokens or more. Now sell 6 or 10 videos for 500 and 600 tokens...
Like skype shows 2000 tokens for 20 minutes.. now is 900 or 1000 for 30 minutes.. Competition is very hard.. And finished in top20 is a dream of many models...

My question for all members and models this forum.

In the future we will see more new models finished in Top 20.. or the same?

I think I know who is the model you are talking about. Members were tipping her for no reason and they stopped tipping also for no reason. As most of the tokens she was earning were coming from a small group of members, when they stopped, her camscore started dropping. From 27040.00 on May 13 to 3708.00 on August 9, losing over 260 points per day.

I don't know... maybe your questions could be discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=566&start=750

Lydia_Deetz said:
There are way more than 5000-10,000 models on MFC.
25,206 active accounts, 17,292 logged over the past 30 days.

Grrrrrrr! I'm soooo curious! Who the heck are we talking about? someone PM it to me or I may not sleep!

Edit: Nevermind! I figured it out! That's fricken' crazy!

MyCamgirl said:
I think I know who is the model you are talking about. Members were tipping her for no reason and they stopped tipping also for no reason. As most of the tokens she was earning were coming from a small group of members, when they stopped, her camscore started dropping. From 27040.00 on May 13 to 3708.00 on August 9, losing over 260 points per day.

I don't know... maybe your questions could be discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=566&start=750

Lydia_Deetz said:
well my question is abou the future of top 20 the competition.The model i write a little is a example.A lot of girls finished top 20 once but never came back.its normal..competition.For example in top 20 august only 5 girls finished last month. Change a lot...

I heard she took a really long vacay. Which i can understand the camscore going down seeing how mine was close to 9000, took 2 month vacay and went down to 4000 =(
But if she didn't take off...then i feel for her. It will take her ages to even get half of that score again. I wish her luck!! ;)

timberland said:
MyCamgirl said:

Lydia_Deetz said:
well my question is abou the future of top 20 the competition.The model i write a little is a example.A lot of girls finished top 20 once but never came back.its normal..competition.For example in top 20 august only 5 girls finished last month. Change a lot...

I'm going to guess you also go by the nickname Tongo sometimes.

Anyways...

There are a handful of girls who have the fanbase and work enough hours to finish in the top 20 multiple months in a row, or every month. The rest probably either:

1. plan ahead and have members save tokens
2. plan special events throughout the month to bring in extra tokens (As Tongo/Timber point out, sometimes date raffles)
3. just get a sudden, unexpected, mad rush of tips to push them up there.

It takes a LOT of tokens to compete in the top 20. For some girls, just one or two months finishing there helps bolster their yearly income enough and may not want to go through the hassle of attempting the list more often. ( :hello2: ) Constantly checking the rank page and working your hours in order to not slip too far every day takes a toll. The girls who do it every month, I salute you! :handgestures-salute:

While the top 20 has changed a lot in terms of how many tokens it takes to be there, I don't think it's going to change much in terms of who is on it. A handful of for sure regulars (Aspen, Jalyn, Ginny, Mila) a handful that are on there most months (Candie, HollyHanna, ChristineAsh, CrazySySy, LovelyKittie) a handful that are sporadic (me, Violet420, JadeStar, AleahJasmine) and a small handful of other girls who are one and done.

Camscores don't have a whole heck of a lot to do with it. A girl with a sub-par score could have any of 1-3 happen and make top 20. For 60 days following the big month, they will have a boost in their score due to the increase in their tokens (unless they stay logged on 24 hours/day). Then after the month starts falling off their 60 day average, the score starts dropping swiftly, unless they've continued to make the same amount of tokens per hour since then. The girls who are ALWAYS in top 20 remain high camscore'd because they continue to make a lot of tokens per hour.

Make sense?

Attachments

• timberland.jpg
    timberland.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 181
:-D lol i am timberland not tongo. Thanks for you post amber.Make a lot of sense.I only give this example because i saw a model in mfc and she said "i am sad because of camscore and top20". Competition! this is life.A lot models need see what you write amber explain a lot. Sorry but for me is stupid when a model cry in room and said she is alone because "heros" big tippers offline or quit mfc.This a work in this moment if a model said i have a true friend in mfc i dont belive..this is other thing...

Being in the top 20 can be stressful. Yes, the money is great, but it can lead you to work a huge number of hours, like Pandora did for a while there and it can get to you, and even affect your health, and lead you to neglect your health. After a while, it's time for a serious break, and then it's out of site and out of mind. Pervs can be fickle...

yes is true. A lot of models said for finished top 20 work many hours stay sick. I see some models more skinm.Others said lose good tippers and friends.when you stay many hours online..its normal

Status
Not open for further replies.