AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore relevancy vs Friendlist vs Blocking out Regions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this as been interesting :)

Althought we steered off my original idea, the ideas exposed are quite valid.

Thank Everyone !

Candy xxx

Filtering is necessary, it's to much otherwise, I can't handle that.

I have only Europe/Russia selected, I don't have a wish for a deeper selection on region, it's good so, including that the UK is not included.

I wish I could filter on cam score to :) my range would be 200 to 750, below 200 there is no communication possible most of the time, above 750 the room is to busy for communication.

And there really must be selection possible on curves! I want curves ! Talking about communication, a curved model with a cam score of 500 has communication skills of a 1000+ model, thanks to most of the members who discriminate curvy models ...

About Italian & Spain models, a lot of them are Rommies to :)

About studios, more and more Romanian models are leaving the studio and start as independent model, then after a few weeks a second model joins then because alone camming is to lonely.

My 2 cents ( and what the fuck happened to my acf score? )

RedHerby said:
I wish I could filter on cam score to :) my range would be 200 to 750, below 200 there is no communication possible most of the time, above 750 the room is to busy for communication.
You're joking, right? :shock:

RedHerby said:

It is?? I've never found it hard to keep track of the conversation in a sub-1000 cam-score model's room. And even when you get into the 5000-7500 range, it's generally not too bad. There tends to be a bit more stupid to mentally filter out but it's nothing too bad :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: sweetiebatman
LilyMarie said:
RedHerby said:
You're joking, right? :shock:
No I'm not joking, let me rephrase it to make my point.

Above 750 the model is to busy for one-on-one communication like a PM chat.

If I go into a 300 cs model room, then there are most of the time just 1 or 2 other members. If the model speaks english and responds (yeah, bad English or not responding happens a lot on this level) then I tip 100 tokens, not for naked stuff, but just because she is nice. And then lots of time a interesting chat happens, talking about life, or just funny things like the Euro Song Festitval (Holland is for the 8 year in a row eliminated in the semi final, that's embarrassing )

I'm not demanding or even asking for a PM chat because I tip 100 tokens, it just happens. Ok, with interruptions because the model has pvt's on other cam sites ( those 300 cs models work on 5 to 10 cam sites, its rare for them them have a MFC pvt, but they do have pvt's on LJ, CC and so on). For a 2000+ model like you, PM is disrupting the room flow. For a 300 model with only 2 members in the room thats not the case. And if you be nice as member, don't yell "open boobs bb", give a tip and don't ask nude stuff, then they start the PM :)

I know ACF is mostly about how successful US models do their work, like Amber, Jolene, you and many more (ok, you have some geographic issues, lol). I do respect those models, find it even cool to be in the same forum with them. I did visit a few times a room from some of the models here in this forum. Aesthetics level, WOW !!!, with JoleneJolene as absolute queen in this area. The communication in the room? not my cup of tea. One-on-one chat? Not even tried, it's so clear from this forum that models with more then 25 members in the room don't want PM unless you are a good friend already, I fully understand that.

I'm just telling how I use MFC, as a answer to the OP question "How many of you surf All models vs Specific regions?" and I know its very different then most of the members here is this forum.

btw, I'm not a saint, for sure im also for xxx stuf on cam sites, in my case that is paid cam2cam sessions on Skype. Heck I do it even with my fav models from the category as described above. But that only works if you separate those things, dirty talk only in the Skype pvt, not in text chat, there it looks stupid. Clearly address the Skype pvt as work from the model, that works good, everybody wants to be proud on their job (and make money ofc).

@Red HOLY MOLEY YOU MADE ME BLUSH! I know my room is a bit busy for some, hell even I lose track sometimes so no offense taken there but you really just put a huge smile on my face! I'm seriously flabbergasted! :D
Thank you for such a huge compliment!

RedHerby said:
it's so clear from this forum that models with more then 25 members in the room don't want PM unless you are a good friend already, I fully understand that.

For me, it's not about the person being a good friend, it's about knowing that person will be having an intelligent conversation with me, and will not get upset at having to wait to continue it if I get a private or group show going.

By your posts on here, if I do the whole friends only thing, you're automatically on my friend's list (as are most of the frequent posters on here, if I know their acf names. Gentlemen- if you come to my room and can't pm me, shoot me a 6 token tip with your acf name and I'll gladly add you to the list! When I get back to MFC, that is.).

Jessi said:
Herby why not take a model private for some private conversation?
hahaha, your question makes me smile, you mean ofc something like "you fucking cheapass" :)

I mean every word of my long posting, but you're right, I should have added the money aspect to that posting about filters. A 100 tip for a nice evening with some chats when there was time for it. Or a 200 tip for 10 minutes hot Skype. That's also a reason for my 200-500 Europian/Russia models filter.

So you want it cheap, is that what we are to understand? :think:

sweetiebatman said:
I suppose so, I see it more as a better balance to my income :)

Hee, in my job I have the same problem, cheap labour in India, so I do the same in the evening, getting the best value for money.

It's really not the only aspect, but +1 to Jessie, she did see that there was a omission in my posting.

RedHerby said:
sweetiebatman said:
I suppose so, I see it more as a better balance to my income :)

Hee, in my job I have the same problem, cheap labour in India, so I do the same in the evening, getting the best value for money.

It's really not the only aspect, but +1 to Jessie, she did see that there was a omission in my posting.

Honestly... it feels wrong to me to charge as much for conversation as I do for cyber-sex. So I have no problems with the idea of someone paying me 20 or even 10 tokens a minute for just conversation. That's why I was doing 500 tokens for a skype that could be up to an hour, or as short as 10 minutes. I was figuring about 5 minutes of naked time, so 300 for the actual sexiness, and the other 200 for conversation and for me actually pulling skype up and logging in and such.

If I could spend 4 hours doing nothing but talking to people for 10 tokens a minute, I'll still have a pretty damn decent paycheck ($120).

Status
Not open for further replies.