AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My degree is in marketing, and I'm fascinated with all types of marketing from how they sell q-tips to how they sell political candidates and I must say that the invention of this camscore concept and the creation of the Miss MFC contest was a GENIUS move on Leo's part (despite the obvious and valid concerns we as models and users have about the scheme) I'm SUPER interested to know if that was something he and mfc team thunk up independantly or the brainchild of a think tank or marketing maven somewhere. It's bizarre for us as actual human beings in the system to work with and comprehend but the increase in profits they must have seen since implementing the damn system must be STARTLING.

Maybe only tokens earned as "tips" expire or only a percentage of total tokens or percentage of non rated tips.

I think Chynnadoll18's big tip day just expired she went from about 22000+ (asiancamscore) down to 15704.6 in one day. (From about 4200 to 2955.1 on homepage)
:think:

XxXIndiXxX said:
LadyLuna said:
the more you worry about camscore, the harder it is to raise it. When you forget about it, it rises.

Very true. I was obsessed with it when I first started but now I only check it every now and then.

One weird thing I noticed... A while ago I didn't go on for a week or so, and my score went UP, no changes to my ratings/admirers or anything like that.

I'm sick at the moment and haven't been on for about 3 days and my score has gone DOWN, even though I've had people rate/admire while I've been gone.

So figure THAT one out! :shock:

I was gone for a month... you think you had it bad. Mine was so bad I had to make a whole new account cause I was making $1 per hour, if I was lucky...

MissWhooty said:
I actually had a guy last night spend over an hour trying to convince me how he knows the magic method of cam scores and for my personal phone # he would reveal it all to me. Didn't ignore him because it was fun calling his bluffs but still. If you ever see Horny4Lisa.. He tries convincing you how much you need his "info"..

I banned Horny4Lisa from my room. He didn't pull this, but he did claim to be 17 years old and I can't have that on my head. I also alerted MFC Admins to his claims. Just a heads up.

Ok, I am wondering... brand new model that I've been seeing the last few days (STILL has the new model logo), doesnt seem to do much, other than beg for tips and smile pretty for the camera, (not even speak) but has a score over 8000???

Name: Angel_GIRL

Just wanting a little input on this one. I've been in her room 5 minutes, chatting a little, and she got 3 10-tok tips and asked for a pvt. Has between 100 and 150 people in her room at any given time, but i've noticed that the premiums are tending to only extend to the middle of the list without scrolling, sometimes down to the bottom, right around there. How is she getting an 8k cam score while Hollyhanna has a 6k-ish score? Looks like she might get a group show in a little.

MstressLilith said:
Ok, I am wondering... brand new model that I've been seeing the last few days (STILL has the new model logo), doesnt seem to do much, other than beg for tips and smile pretty for the camera, (not even speak) but has a score over 8000???

Name: Angel_GIRL

Just wanting a little input on this one. I've been in her room 5 minutes, chatting a little, and she got 3 10-tok tips and asked for a pvt. Has between 100 and 150 people in her room at any given time, but i've noticed that the premiums are tending to only extend to the middle of the list without scrolling, sometimes down to the bottom, right around there. How is she getting an 8k cam score while Hollyhanna has a 6k-ish score? Looks like she might get a group show in a little.

Studio girl. If you haven't seen the Bullshit thread yet, it deals with studio inflated camscores quite a bit. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1908

AngelicTease said:
I was going to give up on trying to get my camscore higher and just get a new account, but I emailed MFC about it and they said your not allowed to close your account and get another one. :(
So that gave me a kick up the arse to try harder and I got it back above 1000 in the end, YAY! :D Not sure if I'll ever get it any higher, but I'm happy with making 500-1000 tokens a day anyway as I have income from other sites. I don't think my internet connection and laptop could handle having a high camscore/getting lots in my room anyway. I'm guessing more people makes the connection/cam worse? And I've had over 100 once before and it made my laptop get a weird blue screeny thingimibob eek. So I think I'll try and stick to around 1000 camscore and less than 50 people in the room at a time haha. :) Would hate to have a high one and not be able to cam at all coz of the net/laptop issues, eeeeeeeeek.

I've learned to never ask for what I want if I think I won't be allowed to have it. Lol. I didn't delete my old account just yet, but I did start a new one :) don't ask, just do... lol

MstressLilith said:
AngelicTease said:
I was going to give up on trying to get my camscore higher and just get a new account, but I emailed MFC about it and they said your not allowed to close your account and get another one. :(
So that gave me a kick up the arse to try harder and I got it back above 1000 in the end, YAY! :D Not sure if I'll ever get it any higher, but I'm happy with making 500-1000 tokens a day anyway as I have income from other sites. I don't think my internet connection and laptop could handle having a high camscore/getting lots in my room anyway. I'm guessing more people makes the connection/cam worse? And I've had over 100 once before and it made my laptop get a weird blue screeny thingimibob eek. So I think I'll try and stick to around 1000 camscore and less than 50 people in the room at a time haha. :) Would hate to have a high one and not be able to cam at all coz of the net/laptop issues, eeeeeeeeek.

I've learned to never ask for what I want if I think I won't be allowed to have it. Lol. I didn't delete my old account just yet, but I did start a new one :) don't ask, just do... lol

They don't close your new one? How do they not catch that all your information is the same?

I'd LOVE to start a new one since I had no idea what I was doing and totally effed myself over in my start. Now my camscore is at 543 and steadily dropping. I get online, no traffic so the score drops. I stay offline, it drops. Can't do games because not enough people. I dance, people don't tip or just don't stay. I sit and chat, joke, etc. and the same results. I have tried everything I've seen on here so far so, I have no idea what to do. It's brought me to tears and I just started on MFC! I put as much as I possibly can into it and my stupid score just plummets.

I think it's either start a new one for me, or quit[BOO!]. How many others have started a new account over this?

CallMeLacey said:
They don't close your new one? How do they not catch that all your information is the same?

There are so many models, it would be a pain for them to go through them all and find out. And then they have to make sure that it wasn't a case of a studio model going solo- because that's a legitimate reason to get a new account. There's only four people on the admin roster. With that, it's all they can do to keep up with complaints.

Seriously, I think they need to hire some new ones, just from how many people they have to deal with.

LadyLuna said:
CallMeLacey said:

There are so many models, it would be a pain for them to go through them all and find out. And then they have to make sure that it wasn't a case of a studio model going solo- because that's a legitimate reason to get a new account. There's only four people on the admin roster. With that, it's all they can do to keep up with complaints.

Seriously, I think they need to hire some new ones, just from how many people they have to deal with.

Wow.. All I can say is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been tracking my camscore a lot to figure out what counts more, and mine went up a bit startlingly when I made almost an exact equal amount of tokens from privates, spies, groups and tips, from quite a number of different members. It definitely seems to go up the more token sources you have. Which would also explain why public shows count more - different people tipping.

I'd have to wonder how 'smart' the system is. Maybe they track 'different' token sources based on simply usernames, IP addresses or even bank accounts. I'd bet the studio scamscores are caused by creating several accounts/proxy IPs for the tips.

I just wanted to bitch about my fucking camscore dropping 400 points in one night. WHAT THE FUCK MFC. For the past week, every time I sign on, it drops. I'm almost back where I started.

LilyPink said:
I've been working to a strict 1000+ tokens an hour rule and my camscore is gradually climbing, it's nearly at 3000 (YAY)

may I ask, do you have a process for this? Like using a countdown, or the ascending tips thing, etc? I'm still having a hard time finding my groove. I need to try something new.

Does camscore actually lower for the time you're on camera and not earning anything? :oops:

I've had some bad days and I wonder if staying on longer those days= worse score. My score is already pretty bleh right now, and I really, really want to work on getting up there.

Not top 50 or anything like that. Just, something better than my current score :p

SweetDivalia said:
Does camscore actually lower for the time you're on camera and not earning anything? :oops:
The camscore can lower even when you are earning. Either because the system removes from the equation the tokens you earned a long ago (and your new tokens don't compensate the loss) or the timeframe increases, lowering the average tokens per hour.

Why don't we ask CandieCane and AspenRae about camscore?? They seem to know what's up.

Candie is on this forum. Care to comment?
;)

Me+Camscore= Derp.
I really have to find a way to start boosting mine. x_x More people would be nice.
Silent premiums who don't tip or add to the convo make me sadface.

thank__you said:
Why don't we ask CandieCane and AspenRae about camscore?? They seem to know what's up.

Candie is on this forum. Care to comment?
;)

They both make an epic shit-ton of tokens almost daily. They've both won Miss MFC or at least placed very high month after month (as a result of said shit-ton of tokens.) The crazy high camscore comes with those things.

I have a 14k, give or take a few, camscore. I have a pretty good grasp how it works. Slow days that I stay on longer hours trying to get just a few more tokens to up my Miss MFC rank, it drops a tad. Days I make a lot of tokens in just a few hours and log off, it goes up a tad. I also have a LOT of votes (over 9000!) on my profile. Honestly, we like to say that the camscore is a mystery, but it's pretty obvious the general way it works.

Fresh account "New" unused
offline tips

all rated 10 =Asiancamscore 2500+ instead of 1000 when opened

No reason why it won't work for "homepage" models

Thats the trick with those big camscore models, their status remains "new" as they never logged on which inflates their score massively.

Of course what goes up must come down, and it will nosedive

nzhere said:
Fresh account "New" unused
offline tips

all rated 10 =Asiancamscore 2500+ instead of 1000 when opened

No reason why it won't work for "homepage" models

Thats the trick with those big camscore models, their status remains "new" as they never logged on which inflates their score massively.

Of course what goes up must come down, and it will nosedive

Precisely.

I'm so excited with my camscore! I've had several large offline tips and it's leaped to 3108!! (ish)

I've been working out how many tokens I've been earning per hour.. but only for the current month and I've worked hard to make it about 1300 per hour instead of my old 7-800 per hour. I've only been strict with this since the start of November so hopefully when I've been doing this for 60 days, I'll have a sexy camscore. I'm so excited about it!

770 total tokens in offline tips

770x2 1540 :think:

1000 + 1540 =2540 camscore

:clap:

LilyPink said:
I'm so excited with my camscore! I've had several large offline tips and it's leaped to 3108!! (ish)

I've been working out how many tokens I've been earning per hour.. but only for the current month and I've worked hard to make it about 1300 per hour instead of my old 7-800 per hour. I've only been strict with this since the start of November so hopefully when I've been doing this for 60 days, I'll have a sexy camscore. I'm so excited about it!

Excellent! Keep at it! Consistency is definitely the key. I will be cheering you on from the side lines. There will be hard and dark days ahead of you but you will feel awesome as it keeps growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.