AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To expand on this question....how do offline tips affect your score? I almost wonder if its better for your score to login for a minute, if you know someone wants to give you a big tip (for panties, videos, ect) and then log off. 1000 token tip online time 5 minutes = huge camscore jump. :think:

Sevrin said:
LaylaLux said:
dumb question .. does your camscore go down if your not online?

Like i had a great night yesterday but today im taking the day off to go fishing! Im worried it will drop!

My score is 3500 something now .. i really want it up to 4500 -5000 by friday .. there is going to be sleepness nights ahead of me lol My plan is afternoon and evenings for the rest of the pay period!

You may sleep peacefully. Your camscore is based on tokens over time online and does not change while you are logged off.
My camscore changes while I'm not online all the time. Multiple times too! Sometimes it even goes back and forth 30 points here, 40 points there. I agree on line time and tokens is the main factor, but something else is also in play. But I really don't think taking a day off to go fishing will hurt you much if at all. I often see my score creep up a bit when I'm off...

Reactions: LaylaLux
Sia Green said:
To expand on this question....how do offline tips affect your score? I almost wonder if its better for your score to login for a minute, if you know someone wants to give you a big tip (for panties, videos, ect) and then log off. 1000 token tip online time 5 minutes = huge camscore jump. :think:

Ok, but if we all know it has something to do with tokens divided by time, wouldn't 0 minutes be better than 5? ;)

Sevrin said:
LaylaLux said:
dumb question .. does your camscore go down if your not online?

Like i had a great night yesterday but today im taking the day off to go fishing! Im worried it will drop!

My score is 3500 something now .. i really want it up to 4500 -5000 by friday .. there is going to be sleepness nights ahead of me lol My plan is afternoon and evenings for the rest of the pay period!

You may sleep peacefully. Your camscore is based on tokens over time online and does not change while you are logged off.

Time offline definitely affects your camscore but only in the long run.
I was offline for over 3 weeks and my camscore dropped like 600-800 points, and went downhill from then on

I know rating tips doesn't seem like a big deal guys but I've been noticing small jumps in my camscore and I realized - I've been asking my regs to rate their tips over 90!! Duh, I had been doing this for so long and completely forgot to continue after my two month break this winter. Jumped 4 points when a 200tk tip was rated, jumped 1.1 point when a 100 tk tip was rated.. (I'm not sure why these numbers, but I was editing my profile and talking to a reg while he was rating two of his tips from the night before). This can certainly add up.

So I know you all know to tell everyone to rate tips, but seriously! It works hah.

Reactions: ScarletRaven
CandieMoose said:
Ok, but if we all know it has something to do with tokens divided by time, wouldn't 0 minutes be better than 5? ;)

Ha! True, but I thought it didnt count that day unless you were logged into the model software? I forgot where I read that...

CandieMoose said:
Sia Green said:

You can't divide by zero :whistle:

:dance:

Cam scores make me vomit in my mouth...LOL

I try to improve mine and it is climbing slowly but surely. The thing is, sometimes I just find myself chatting with everyone at the end of a great night and then realize that is hurting my score. That is too bad because chatting with my regulars without always fishing for tokens is what keeps them coming back so not sure what to do about that.

Mostly I just focus on a goal for # of tokens each night within a certain time frame and that has been helping me out a lot! Part of me just wonders why I really care so much...I don't have the time to worry about stuff like that. Hmmmmmm :)

Zoomer said:
CandieMoose said:
Sia Green said:

You can't divide by zero :whistle:

:dance:
154e1b0145b5cd2.jpg

JustSayin' :lol: :lol:

LadyLuna said:
I did almost the same Pyrite!

I kept the shows at top, and put my friends first so the models I want to see go on my friend's list.

Here's what we've figured-

the more you worry about camscore, the harder it is to raise it. When you forget about it, it rises.

I wish it worked like that! I forgot about mine and received a nasty shock when I next checked!

We talked about this in another thread, and I stated the same thing there....BUT Cam Score is not solely based on what you do, yet it is an average of the site over all. In other words if the token per hour average is going up yet YOU are making the same thing and not making more per hour then your cam score will drop.

Hope Mikey dont mind me quoting him but this was his response to my statement about this the last time....

Let's say Model X was making, on average, 7000 tokens per hour in June 2010. Even though she wasn't the highest earning model because she didn't work a ton of hours, she was still holding on to a camscore of around 10000 because she was one of the top 10-15 models in terms of hourly income and the average token income of all models at the was around 700/hour.

Now, 12 months later; Model X is averaging 8000 per hour but because so many more models earning more than that; she's maybe in the 30s or 40s when it comes to hourly income and her camscore is around 8000 because the site average has gone up to 1000/hour.

If I had to guess, the camscore formula is basically this:

(Token income per hour over last 60 days/average token income per hour of all models over last 60 days) x 1000

Because of this line "All models start with a CamScore of 1000, which is the average CamScore for all models on the site," I think that if you're making exactly the average of all models on the site, you'll maintain a 1000 score.

ElaySmith said:
We talked about this in another thread, and I stated the same thing there....BUT Cam Score is not solely based on what you do, yet it is an average of the site over all. In other words if the token per hour average is going up yet YOU are making the same thing and not making more per hour then your cam score will drop.

Hope Mikey dont mind me quoting him but this was his response to my statement about this the last time....

Let's say Model X was making, on average, 7000 tokens per hour in June 2010. Even though she wasn't the highest earning model because she didn't work a ton of hours, she was still holding on to a camscore of around 10000 because she was one of the top 10-15 models in terms of hourly income and the average token income of all models at the was around 700/hour.

Now, 12 months later; Model X is averaging 8000 per hour but because so many more models earning more than that; she's maybe in the 30s or 40s when it comes to hourly income and her camscore is around 8000 because the site average has gone up to 1000/hour.

If I had to guess, the camscore formula is basically this:

(Token income per hour over last 60 days/average token income per hour of all models over last 60 days) x 1000

Because of this line "All models start with a CamScore of 1000, which is the average CamScore for all models on the site," I think that if you're making exactly the average of all models on the site, you'll maintain a 1000 score.

No problem with that at all. I just have to issue the disclaimer that my numbers were totally made up and not based on any knowledge I have of any model's daily token income. Because I have no knowledge of any model's daily income.

Camscore is a f*cking sh*it. I'm very competitive with myself and I like to beat my goals sooo.. I'm very stressed it because I want it to go up muahaha.

My life is full of numbers. Numbers here, numbers there. I really want to let them go.

I have been off cam since the 4th of July (out of town, away from a reliable internet connection, and now staying in my mom's house where my grama is at home all day - not gonna cam here!) and my cam score (which has fluctuated between 650 and 750 the last 2 months or so, an increase of my low of 599) has steadily risen. I am currently at 878 which is AWESOME - I am just hoping to eventually get it back up over 1000! I know the last month or so I cammed I had bigger/better/more frequent tips, as well as my regs coming back more often.

I plan on getting back on cam once I get home, 1st week of August. It feels like such a long way away! I am hoping my score either stays where it is or keeps climbing. And then once I get back on cam, I hope I am able to maintain it!

Question to Camscore experts here, coz i am super curious:

Model BELLADIANA used to have a camscore around 1900. She posted a screenshot of a 100 000 tokens tip (I haven't seen when it happened). Her Camscore is now 2400. Only 500 points for such a big tip? Really??
Than why am I praying for a huge tip (and huge for me is anything + 1000) all the time?

Adrianna_ said:

Model BELLADIANA used to have a camscore around 1900. She posted a screenshot of a 100 000 tokens tip (I haven't seen when it happened). Her Camscore is now 2400. Only 500 points for such a big tip? Really??
Than why am I praying for a huge tip (and huge for me is anything + 1000) all the time?
:lol: Was it a screenshot of her receiving a tip, or was it a screenshot of a tip. When was it supposed to happen.

Yesterday Aubreymonroe had a sudden increase by over 12000 in camscore. That would be the sort of thing I'd expect a 100k tip to achieve :)

Adrianna_ said:

I am curious as to what motivates someone to tip such a large amount. By my calculation it is at least $7500. Perhaps it only goes to show that all of us premiums are either mad, bad or sad, or a combination of all three.

I am sure that you models welcome such a large tip. It is money after all. But what are the hidden consequences? Does the guy want something extra? You know what I mean?

Also, an observation. If the room is full of premiums and one guy is tipping like a crazed drug abuser then I find that it will deter others from chipping in. They either will let the mad,bad sad fool do all the running or they will be intimidated by such largesse and perhaps consider that their modest contribution will go unappreciated and wasted.

[quote="Zoomer
:lol: Was it a screenshot of her receiving a tip, or was it a screenshot of a tip. When was it supposed to happen.

Yesterday Aubreymonroe had a sudden increase by over 12000 in camscore. That would be the sort of thing I'd expect a 100k tip to achieve :)[/quote]

It's her on the screenshot.
And yes, around 10000 increase I would expect too.

I checked her profile, it is there.

It is also a photoshop job ;)

I submit a comparison (using her own images). First a real one. Notice the line up of letters, spacing etc.
89058272.jpg

Now a zoom in on the right parts of her HUGE tip. Please note the alignment, and the white space just under the "a" which is also further indication that things aren't quite "right" ;)

photoshopq.png

So my thought is - it's fake :whistle:

Reactions: Adrianna_
Ok, ok, now I got it :)
But I don't get the purpose of the fake one. Anyway. Peace :handgestures-salute:
Thank you for explaining, Zoomer :)

Adrianna_ said:
Ok, ok, now I got it :)
But I don't get the purpose of the fake one. Anyway. Peace :handgestures-salute:
Thank you for explaining, Zoomer :)

mmmm.. Me neither. Can anyone explain it to us?

I'm near 1200 camscore, yeah!

I cant remember what my exact cam score was somewhere around 4300 I received a 15,000 token tip and only made it back up to around 4800...

I cant seem to get mine back in the 5k range no matter what! I have had more big tippers this month and had quite a few good days however I have also logged quite a few hours which averages me back out to a cam score of around 4300 )=

Zoomer said:
I checked her profile, it is there.

It is also a photoshop job ;)

I submit a comparison (using her own images). First a real one. Notice the line up of letters, spacing etc.
89058272.jpg

Now a zoom in on the right parts of her HUGE tip. Please note the alignment, and the white space just under the "a" which is also further indication that things aren't quite "right" ;)

photoshopq.png

So my thought is - it's fake :whistle:

I was in her room when this happened. But it was two separate tips of 10,000 on two consecutive days, 14 & 15 June (a total of 20,000) from the same member, crazydiamond. I'm not aware of any single tip of 100,000.

This caused her camscore to go from 1550 (very approx) to 2050 (very approx) - a sharp rise of approx 500 over a couple of days. mainly due to these 20,000 tokens. The rise in camscore since then has been impressive but more gradual.

Higher the camscore, more tokens per hour you need to rise it up.
If it is in the 1000 range, 20000 tokens/4-5 hours will rise it with 500 - 800 points. If it is in the 6000 range, same t/h will rise it with around 200 points.

Hmmm, seems like this counts as well. I noticed my camscore to drop when I don't cam few days, but log to check emails and so. May be while on long break we should not log at all, so camscore does not update and drop.

Im so sick of the damn cam score ive just stopped looking at it.. i make my goal for the day and log off .. its a faulty system in my opinion that brings good models down!

what i really hate is i love just sticking around and chatting with my guys some nights .. if im not making money during this time it drops .. mine is like 3400 now im dying to get it up around 5000 ..

Maybe ill just join a Russian studio so they will make my camscore HUGE lmfao just kidding!

Adrianna_ said:
Hmmm, seems like this counts as well. I noticed my camscore to drop when I don't cam few days, but log to check emails and so. May be while on long break we should not log at all, so camscore does not update and drop.

You should never log in using your model software to check mail etc., pull up MFC in your browser and log in that way.

Elay, this is how I do and it drops this way too, unless I have some offline tips.

Layla, russian studio fake camscored models last around 1 week before they drop on the second page. It's not just to get it up once, this you can do yourself by selftipping you from a premium account. But it is usless. You will have to mantain the same high ratio of tokens per hour, or it will drop again.

Just realised that I am not a web whore. I am a camscore whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.