AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxycherrypie said:
MercyRain said:
sxycherrypie said:
Woot looks like my camscore is looking up now =D.
Congrats!!!!
Benn painfully crawling out of a 300 camscore and been up and down at 500 and 530 now I am almost 560 which is awesome =D my goal right now is 600.
Congrats!! Mine was under 600 around April and now it's a lot higher so you can do it too. Keep up the awesome camming!! *air five* :mrgreen:

Reactions: sxycherrypie
LovelyBelle said:
I have seen people explain this repeatedly and still can't figure out what is so difficult for people to understand about this. In any case, I'll explain one more time. MFC cam score is currently operating on a 60 day schedule. If your camscore changes up/down without being online or receiving any tips, it is typically due to a good or bad day dropping off of the calculation.

If 60 days ago, you were online for 12 hours with no tips. . . tomorrow your cam score will go up a bit without you or anyone else having to do a damn thing to cause it.

I am fairly sure this is not entirely correct. If you've not been online for 24 hours it doesn't appear to change whatsoever. At least not until the model next logs in (note, not goes on cam necessarily, but logs in).

This is based not on being a model (obviously), but observations of a lot of camscore graphs coupled with their login dates - and closely watching my favourite models camscore vary up to 3 times a day whilst within a 24 hour period of their last login, yet then hold rock steady without changing until they next log in.

In other words - I don't think your camscore will get recalculated unless you've been online within the past 24 hours. Any observations contradicting this are welcome! The caveat is that I obviously don't have knowledge of offline tips on this one... but that is not part of what you were stating ;)

Zoomer i totally agree with that. If i am taking a vacation for about a week or i am not able to come online for a couple of days i try to just login every day, without opening my room and my camscore doesn t change much, sometimes it even goes higher, but if i wouldn t login at all for days, it would drop substantially.

Zoomer said:
You mean totally disagree :p What you experience contradicts what I observe ;)

Hmm :think:
Hmmm not quite, my point is if i wouldn t login at all, my score wouldn t change much, maybe at all (so yes i agree with you) and when i next login it would prolly drop alot. But if i do login (without cam) the score changes only a bit, up or down. I hope i cleared that up. :thumbleft:

In my experience, the cam score calculates itself with or without you logging on. I think people are over complicating things in regards to cam score. While the exact specifics aren't known, the general formula is: Amount of tokens over last 60 days divided by time spent online over last 60 days= cam score.

MFC may incorporate small things into the formula, mostly in ways to keep people from figuring out the formula. I theorize that they don't want the formula known to minimize people 'faking' it just to get a high score. They have an unknown delay before adding recent activity to the cam score to keep people from figuring it out. However, at the end of the day, people need to stop stressing over the details of the score.

Long story short, make a lot of money in a short amount of time. . .and your score will go up. Do whatever you have to do to make sure this is the case. . .and you may be successful in MFC.

Reactions: AmberCutie
LovelyBelle said:
In my experience, the cam score calculates itself with or without you logging on. I think people are over complicating things in regards to cam score. While the exact specifics aren't known, the general formula is: Amount of tokens over last 60 days divided by time spent online over last 60 days= cam score.

MFC may incorporate small things into the formula, mostly in ways to keep people from figuring out the formula. I theorize that they don't want the formula known to minimize people 'faking' it just to get a high score. They have an unknown delay before adding recent activity to the cam score to keep people from figuring it out. However, at the end of the day, people need to stop stressing over the details of the score.

Long story short, make a lot of money in a short amount of time. . .and your score will go up. Do whatever you have to do to make sure this is the case. . .and you may be successful in MFC.
It's so refreshing for a new camgirl member of ACF to realize this is the case, and post so eloquently about it. Thank you!

Yes it calculates itself whether you log on or not, sometimes it just doesn't show on your profile right away if you haven't logged on in the last x amount of hours. Camscore is always changing based on the 60 day average and based on the average of the entire site's collection of models' average is.

Roxibibi's camscore is now at 52,065 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Felicity said:
Roxibibi's camscore is now at 52,065 :eek: :eek: :eek:
I know, dude, flippin' out! I wonder how many hours she worked this month compared to Jalyn to have nearly twice Ja's camscore but still fall behind her on Miss MFC.

MissJadeStar After her 422K + megatip during last nights show, her camscore ended up at 20456.3, after starting the day at 12969.6. Her final ranking on Miss MyFreeCams was up to #3 from initially being listed as #4. CONGRATS to her.
#2 Roxibibi - score is now listed at 55364.3 from 29587 on 1 Nov .
#1 Jalyn - 27088.2 from 25079 on 1 Nov.

saw Roxis score and decided to see what all the fuss was about.. she had 2 other girls in her room and there was so much hatred being spewed forth, I thought maybe it was the lounge. :eek: :lol:
Roxi was sitting off to the side and a blond was in control of the keys. In the maybe 20 minutes I watched, I saw [give or take] 32k in tips whistle in. One was 11,112 in one shot. One or 2 others were talking about their 25k+ over the evening and wondering why she apparently wasnt impressed or greatful.

I must say it was indeed the strangest room dynamic I have ever seen on MFC. They did nothing but talk to each other in Romanian, talked shit in chatand were receiving mega tokens by a dozen or so guys.....

When I think about the guys tipping, the old adage of "more money than brains " jumps out. :roll:
Life goes on..... :mrgreen:

I think one reason you don't notice a big of a difference in somebody like Jalyn or Candie or Aspen when they receive big tips is because these girls seem to keep a consistent schedule working roughly the same hours and earning lots of tokens per hour where as some girls end up having a mega month or a sugar daddy tipping them lots of tokens for one month so you will see an exponential rise in cam score because it is not a consistent month to month occurrence for them and blows their 60 day average out of the water.

bud9752 said:
MissJadeStar After her 422K + megatip during last nights show, her camscore ended up at 20456.3, after starting the day at 12969.6. Her final ranking on Miss MyFreeCams was up to #3 from initially being listed as #4. CONGRATS to her.
:eek: :eek:

422k? Did you witness it?

I dunno, to be at rank 4 on the last day of the month means she probably had roughly 700k tokens (maybe more) and 422k would total her over 1m... 1m is approximately what we've all been estimating rank 1 to require. And she only jumped one spot?

I suppose the camscore makes sense, but it's freakish to imagine getting over 400k tokens on the last night of the month and only move up one spot. That's insane and disheartening.

LovelyBelle said:

To clarify what I said, it was directly related to someone saying camscore fluctuation is due to days dropping off. What I am saying is that days do not drop off unless you log in. So days don't continually drop off irrespective. It only happens when you log in.

Obviously this is fairly accurate - if you are offline for 60 days you don't get 0 camscore (for earning no tokens in 60 days). You have the exact same camscore.
If you log in you may see a drop in the ensuing update (where I think there are 3 score calculations per day). Whether 60 days drop off suddenly (unlikely) or just an entire pay period? or just a single day... unknown and not guessing :D

As for Jadestar - I strongly suspect that if she logged in and out each day (without going on cam) for the next week her camscore would rocket higher still... as days with hours attached are removed, and this large tip starts to skew her "hourly earnings" quite significantly. This is how I think you can manipulate camscore ;)

The camscore likely fluctuates whether you log in or not, it just doesn't update on anywhere visible to us unless we log in. So I suppose I see what you mean about logging on/off just to update our profile so that the changes are visible, but it's not really manipulating the camscore.

bud9752 said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! :eek: 422k!!!! And only went up less than 10k in her cam score??? That's strange.... then how much was Roxi tipped to get that high w/ her score.... fuckin WOW...that is crazyness

AmberCutie said:

I dunno, to be at rank 4 on the last day of the month means she probably had roughly 700k tokens (maybe more) and 422k would total her over 1m... 1m is approximately what we've all been estimating rank 1 to require. And she only jumped one spot?

I suppose the camscore makes sense, but it's freakish to imagine getting over 400k tokens on the last night of the month and only move up one spot. That's insane and disheartening.
Well, I see people on Twitter saying they saw it and congrats to her, so, holy shit, that means there's over 400k token difference between rank 1/2 and 3/4. NUTS I tell you, just NUTS.

Anyway, I didn't mean to derail this camscore topic into a top 20 topic, so I'll stop. :D

AmberCutie said:
bud9752 said:

I saw it, and I thought for sure she'd be number 1 after that insane tip. I couldn't believe she wasn't 1 or at least 2. Craziness. It was really cool to see, I was browsing through rooms and just happened to pop in there right before it happened. Congrats to her!

MadisonLeigh said:
AmberCutie said:
bud9752 said:

I saw it, and I thought for sure she'd be number 1 after that insane tip. I couldn't believe she wasn't 1 or at least 2. Craziness. It was really cool to see, I was browsing through rooms and just happened to pop in there right before it happened. Congrats to her!
Definitely a big :clap: :dance: :clap: :handgestures-salute: to her. I'm stunned and amazed!

How is this possible when the maximum tip limit is 60,000 tokens in one go? Did she have several tips which totalled 422,000? Or am I misinformed about the tip limit?

I don't know of any tip limit. Maybe you're confused about a token storage limit. New members, I believe, can only hold 60,000 tokens in storage, but this amount increases the more tokens you buy and the longer you're a valued member of MFC.

AmberCutie said:
I don't know of any tip limit. Maybe you're confused about a token storage limit. New members, I believe, can only hold 60,000 tokens in storage, but this amount increases the more tokens you buy and the longer you're a valued member of MFC.

Ah, thank you. That makes sense to me now. I still can't help thinking that the discrepancy between the amount the model receives and the amount it has cost the tipper, at this level of tip, is plain stupid. Buy the girl a car or something!

RebeccaT said:
AmberCutie said:

Ah, thank you. That makes sense to me now. I still can't help thinking that the discrepancy between the amount the model receives and the amount it has cost the tipper, at this level of tip, is plain stupid. Buy the girl a car or something!

Their tokens, their choice.

LacieLaPlante said:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Nikita420

CamScore: 31936.2

:eek: Just browsing random profiles and found Nikita420, I hadn't seen her online in a long time I guess she quit MFC but goddammnn look at that camscore haha.
Her last day on cam, she received a 200k (I think that was the amount) tip from a regular as a wedding gift. I assume that since she hasn't logged in since then, her profile camscore will never update! :)

She was a blast to watch when she was active on the site.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
AmberCutie said:
LacieLaPlante said:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Nikita420

CamScore: 31936.2

:eek: Just browsing random profiles and found Nikita420, I hadn't seen her online in a long time I guess she quit MFC but goddammnn look at that camscore haha.
Her last day on cam, she received a 200k (I think that was the amount) tip from a regular as a wedding gift. I assume that since she hasn't logged in since then, her profile camscore will never update! :)

She was a blast to watch when she was active on the site.

Oh that was Nikita? I didn't realize that's who that story was about. Pretty cool!

Is something changing regarding the offline tips and the camscore? Do they still count?
I am asking because I get them a lot the last 10 days, I haven't been on cam more than 4 hours in total and my camscore should be increasing. Instead it's dropping like hell. I also noticed CrazySysy in November finishing in the top 20 without camming (I haven't seen her online at all the whole month) and her camscore didn't change much. If she got there mostly with offline tips her camscore should be way more than this.
Any thoughts?

Adrianna_ said:
Is something changing regarding the offline tips and the camscore? Do they still count?
I am asking because I get them a lot the last 10 days, I haven't been on cam more than 4 hours in total and my camscore should be increasing. Instead it's dropping like hell. I also noticed CrazySysy in November finishing in the top 20 without camming (I haven't seen her online at all the whole month) and her camscore didn't change much. If she got there mostly with offline tips her camscore should be way more than this.
Any thoughts?

Not someone I follow, but it's an easy answer. She was on a fair bit during November.

Reactions: Adrianna_
Sevrin said:
Adrianna_ said:
Any thoughts?

Not someone I follow, but it's an easy answer. She was on a fair bit during November.

Sorry, my mistake. May be she was camming while I was sleeping than. Didn't want to be a bitch, just trying to figure out the offline tips, as they don't work for my camscore the way they used to.

P.S. Great site btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.