AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camsites, modeling and mental health

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Do you thing there is a relation between mental heath issues and modeling users? I mean, looking at the forum reading experiences, or just meeting some other users on SC, it's easy to notice that there're users on sites that needs help with its mental health. (I could include myself).

Is it a thing? If so, I think that joining camsites as a place to find some "peace", just as a patch, and having not to deal with the problem.

I'm just doing questions, I see some patterns on some users behaviours. I'm not psychologist or doctor, so maybe I'm wrong and they (we) are all super good and we're just having fun adding some drama.

Or maybe it's a thing that we need to give a thought.
Yes of course, in this type of industry it's common to encounter contact with a lot of messed up clients, who mistreat the models, ask for weird shows and have a mental mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.