AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamSoda: Models Wanted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest upgrading to a real laptop ASAP

That is definitely in the works! Alternatively, I'm jacking my husband's PC when he retires it (Win7, 4 gigs of ram, 500 gig hard drive).

Reactions: AmberCutie
I do not have a date but it is our next payment option to add.

I hope its soon, I know quite few models holding off registering as Bank wire is expensive for overseas models.

I don't know if anyone else have had this issue?

I thought I'd give camsoda a try went online had a look at set thought "yeah why not"

Only nightmare! I have submitted my ID like 5 times now. Each time either comes back with passport not readable or my full face not included. It's pretty difficult getting a full size passport close enough to read and still having my full face in the picture. My arms are not long enough!

I've officially given up. Shame looked good.

I just checked out Cam Soda for the first time and I find the "cam house" rooms really intriguing (from a members perspective). They have a mansion with a bunch of cam girls living in it, with cameras constantly on, even as they sleep! There's a pool, several bedrooms, shower cam, kitchen, theatre, and more. It has a real "voyeur" feel to it, I love it.

I registered as a member , however I found the video quality to be very poor? in all of the models rooms.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I don't know if anyone else have had this issue?

I thought I'd give camsoda a try went online had a look at set thought "yeah why not"

Only nightmare! I have submitted my ID like 5 times now. Each time either comes back with passport not readable or my full face not included. It's pretty difficult getting a full size passport close enough to read and still having my full face in the picture. My arms are not long enough!

I've officially given up. Shame looked good.
Please reach out to me and I'll get this sorted out. webmaster@camsoda.com

I just checked out Cam Soda for the first time and I find the "cam house" rooms really intriguing (from a members perspective). They have a mansion with a bunch of cam girls living in it, with cameras constantly on,
i saw that too and love the idea of it, i would just love to know more, not to mention be there...dare i say o.o

are you going to improve the video quality? most of the model cams look awful with frames dropping and low resolution soft video. (not a connection issue here as I have 100mbit fibre and a 8 core cpu with highend graphics card)

Logged out of my model account was watching Tanya lieder as a guest and then her show stopped. Her Golden Ticket Show then started. What troubled be the most is that I could still see screencaps of her golden ticket show even though I didn't pay for a ticket. Therefore freeloaders don't really have to pay for tickets to a golden show they can just sit there and watch all the screencaps of me naked and jack off. I sincerely hope you guys fix this because it's a disappointment. It's Really pointless for me to charge for a ticket if they can see screencaps of my show still. You guys should make it where when you're in a ticket show the away screen is your Camsoda model avatar picture (correct me if this is an option. If it is sorry for my rant) because I really don't want freeloaders to see any part of a show they didn't pay for. Camsoda, you guys really have the advantage over MFC because of the fact that you do ticket shows and you can only see the show if you pay. However, if I can just sit there and look at screencaps of the show then there's no reason for one to pay at all

• Helpful!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Anyone have any current feedback on how this site is running? Is it more of a "bring your own traffic" deal? I've heard so many mixed reviews, quite keen to get some info though

Like the mobile. Like the colors. Unfortunately, I can only watch those low framerates for about a minute.

pretty good for convience like chaturbate has bots and apps for things we use like multi tip goal
they have a few options like Tip menu, Tip goal, auto reset tip goal, and a ticket show
but yeah the screen caps durring a ticket show is pretty fuckin lame tho.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllaGray
Logged out of my model account was watching Tanya lieder as a guest and then her show stopped. Her Golden Ticket Show then started. What troubled be the most is that I could still see screencaps of her golden ticket show even though I didn't pay for a ticket. Therefore freeloaders don't really have to pay for tickets to a golden show they can just sit there and watch all the screencaps of me naked and jack off. I sincerely hope you guys fix this because it's a disappointment. It's Really pointless for me to charge for a ticket if they can see screencaps of my show still. You guys should make it where when you're in a ticket show the away screen is your Camsoda model avatar picture (correct me if this is an option. If it is sorry for my rant) because I really don't want freeloaders to see any part of a show they didn't pay for. Camsoda, you guys really have the advantage over MFC because of the fact that you do ticket shows and you can only see the show if you pay. However, if I can just sit there and look at screencaps of the show then there's no reason for one to pay at all

I like the screencap preview. As a member I am more likely to join a ticket show if I can get an idea of what the model is doing. I dont see myself ever joining a ticket show in progress if I dont know what is happening.

The camsoda.com site is looking better everyday, they have tweaked the main screen layout and have gained quite a few models. I think with a bit more publicity and traffic, this site will be one to watch out for in 2017

The camsoda.com site is looking better everyday, they have tweaked the main screen layout and have gained quite a few models. I think with a bit more publicity and traffic, this site will be one to watch out for in 2017
I don't care a lot for the color scheme or the tip noises. That kind of fades away after you get used to the site though.

One thing does need to change, that is the obnoxiously out of place "split tip" noise. Everything is all peaceful and pastel and quiet and bubbly, then out of nowhere that thing blares like the Trumpet of the Lord and makes you shit yourself. Not good.

I'm liking it overall.

Her Golden Ticket Show then started. What troubled be the most is that I could still see screencaps of her golden ticket show even though I didn't pay for a ticket. Therefore freeloaders don't really have to pay for tickets to a golden show they can just sit there and watch all the screencaps of me naked. It's Really pointless for me to charge for a ticket if they can see screencaps of my show still. I really don't want freeloaders to see any part of a show they didn't pay forall

Is this still true ?

So I don't like Cam Soda at all.

Poor customer service. Takes about 3 days to get a response via e-mail. This last time I got no response at all.

I thought it was going to be to be good b/c guys were tipping my first night, but after that, NO ONE came into my room. I had one guy come in, I've logged on two more times & NO ONE comes in. Maybe 7-10 guests & that's it. She said other than saying you are on in your news feed, they won't ever know <geeze>

Even the 2 that came into my room weren't guys with tokens.

When I called them up I was shocked to learn they expect YOU to bring the guys to the site via your SM. LOL

You also have no way of knowing how many guys are following you. They expect you to go in & count all the notifications one by one LOL

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lili_xo
Interesting...I'll be adding to my watch list. I need to get off SM, I'm getting such bad traffic atm

I love the layout of this site as well as their ticket show and spin the wheel option and voyeur cams.

What initially drew me to this site is that there are a lot of exotic/ethnic-looking models (like myself) that appear in the top rows.

I keep hearing that traffic is very low compared to other sites but I plan to broadcast on it soon and try it first-hand. Whether I enjoy it or not, I plan to keep my Camsoda account because I find their site innovative and refreshing.

Need to do something about the user avatars. A larger preview when you hover over it or something. Every so often you see one that makes you wonder "wtf is that?", and I haven't found a way to get a better look.

If you are the sort of person who struggles with occasional runaway curiosity, it will positively drive you mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.