AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can’t see refunded tokens

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 27, 2026
1
0
0
@punker barbie please can you help me I had support reply to me because I had not received my tokens because they needed my passport for SEPA and they said the $300 has been returned but I can’t see it anywhere? They said to email back once I have updated payment info. I have done but I’ve heard nothing in days I’m worried I’ve lost my money
 
@punker barbie please can you help me I had support reply to me because I had not received my tokens because they needed my passport for SEPA and they said the $300 has been returned but I can’t see it anywhere? They said to email back once I have updated payment info. I have done but I’ve heard nothing in days I’m worried I’ve lost my money
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25910133
 
Upvote 0