AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a User ban a Model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

wsb

Feb 7, 2024
A model keeps messaging me through DM. I have asked her to stop but she won't. I don't want to close my account. I know Models can ban Users/Viewers but can a User ban a Model?
Thanks.

Yes, If you have your account verified with your ID, on the broadcasting page, in settings, you have the option to block it. 🤯

Upvote 0
Maybe. I've never done it before but you can try this. Go into her room while she is broadcasting, click on her user name in chat and then put her on ignore. That's the only way I know how unless you are also a broadcaster. If you are then you can add her to the ban list in the room settings.

I'm just not sure if ignore works for a single user across all rooms or not. Doesn't hurt to try.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A model keeps messaging me through DM. I have asked her to stop but she won't. I don't want to close my account. I know Models can ban Users/Viewers but can a User ban a Model?
Thanks.
Yes, the client can ban the model. I got banned several times just because I didn't want to roleplay, or because I refused to open c2c for free.:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Upvote 0
Yes, the client can ban the model. I got banned several times just because I didn't want to roleplay, or because I refused to open c2c for free.:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:
Do you know this can be done please? I know there is the Ignore option, but a ban would be better for my peace of mind. If i click Ignore then I don't know if the model will be aware she is being Ignored. If I can ban her, then she will be aware and the message to her will be certain. Then it may stop her from doing it to someone else. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Do you know this can be done please? I know there is the Ignore option, but a ban would be better for my peace of mind. If i click Ignore then I don't know if the model will be aware she is being Ignored. If I can ban her, then she will be aware and the message to her will be certain. Then it may stop her from doing it to someone else. Thank you.
I like how everyone gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were asking to hide them from your view, but here you are being a piece of shit actually wanting to get a model banned from the website that she earns a paycheck on. All for what?

You've got one chance here to correct your word to "blocked" instead of "banned" and clarify you just want her ability to message you to be blocked.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hi everyone. There seems to be a bit of confusion as to what i want to do.
I am not trying to get a model banned completely. What i meant was, if a model bans me from her page, if i try to go into her page then it reads that i am banned from that page. All i was trying to do was have the model banned from trying to connect with me, that is all. I am sorry if that was not clear.

Upvote 0
I am not trying to get a model banned completely. What i meant was, if a model bans me from her page, if i try to go into her page then it reads that i am banned from that page. All i was trying to do was have the model banned from trying to connect with me, that is all. I am sorry if that was not clear.
No, you are not of authority to ban a model from contacting you, merely ignoring her. It sounds like to me you keep tipping her if she's able to keep DM'ing. There's zero reason for a model to purchase a supporter account that would allow them to DM anyone at any time.

Upvote 0
Maybe English is your second (or not first at least) language, but BLOCKED would be the proper term for that.

You almost got yourself BANNED from this forum for the mixup of words.

Upvote 0
Ah found it!

Go to the chat bubble, click on her name and click ignore.
^ as suggested here.
And same process for the desktop version of the site.
Once you 'ignore' the model, the next time you go to open the DM window, that conversation won't be visible any more.
No idea if the model gets any kind of feedback if they try and message a user who has them on ignore.

Upvote 0
All i wanted was the model to stop messaging me and be aware that she is unable to do so. I apologise if i used the wrong word. From what I have read here, i should have used the word blocked.

Upvote 0