AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can anyone tell me how wattsapp works

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AbsintheTeen

Banhammered
Apr 18, 2024
model asked me do i want her wattsapp

ive checked her page when shes offline but her name is there with other users sometimes for hours on end .

im guessing the wattsapp your buying some sort of id and it connects via chaterbate but she is offline is this correct. so essentially when shes talking to you via WhatsApp shes appearing as an active user along with the customer

do models set some sort of time schedule or something that different viewers who have her number arent all messaging her at once . no idea how the Watts app works other than there are users in her room while offline for hours and so is she so i get the impression its Watts app linkes to cb

Last edited:
I always thought Models are not allowed to use apps to communicate outside of the camsite. She may have violated the rules. When I log into Chaterbate the rules are posted in my room at the top. It’s CB rules not mine. Never in a million years would I violate TOS to talk to anyone. She risking getting banned and losing all her income.

Upvote 0
model asked me do i want her wattsapp

ive checked her page when shes offline but her name is there with other users sometimes for hours on end .

im guessing the wattsapp your buying some sort of id and it connects via chaterbate but she is offline is this correct. so essentially when shes talking to you via WhatsApp shes appearing as an active user along with the customer

do models set some sort of time schedule or something that different viewers who have her number arent all messaging her at once . no idea how the Watts app works other than there are users in her room while offline for hours and so is she so i get the impression its Watts app linkes to cb
Whatsapp is a messaging app(owned by Facebook/Meta)nothing more.

It has nothing to do with CB and is not connected to CB at all

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
As darthro mentioned, Whatsapp is a messaging app from Facebook/Meta and is not associated with CB. You and the model exchange phone numbers to connect through the app and send messages. I use a Google voice number for Whatsapp with models. How much time the model spends on the app is up to her; some spend a lot of time others hardly any.

You will have to install the app on your phone from the app store. There is a desktop app, but it requires the phone app to be installed and setup. Or at least it did that last time I tried it.

I always thought Models are not allowed to use apps to communicate outside of the camsite. She may have violated the rules. When I log into Chaterbate the rules are posted in my room at the top. It’s CB rules not mine. Never in a million years would I violate TOS to talk to anyone. She risking getting banned and losing all her income.
On some sites maybe, but not on Chaturbate. In fact they have special support for selling access to your social media: https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048893591-Sell-Access-to-Your-Social-Media

Upvote 0