AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can everyone List all Cam sites they know of?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
I'm looking to make a list of cam sites so I can go through and check all of them. The ones I know -

MFC
Chaturbate
Steammate
Cam4
LiveJasmin

Anyone have some to throw in? Thank you!

Naked
Cams
Webcams
CamFlare

...it should be noted these aren't very good sites. >.>

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Sorted by active models in the last 3 months, not considering male models:

Code:
LiveJasmin       46,116 (Models are allowed to have two active accounts)
MyFreeCams       35,651
Chaturbate       23,946
Streamate        17,549 (Due to privacy settings, some models are not counted)
ImLive           12,514 (Models under hot-flirt category are not counted)
Cams.com         10,360
CamContacts      9,372
XLoveCam         7,018
XCams            5,015
Flirt 4 Free     4,552
ExtasyCams       3,540
Private Feeds    2,174
The Daily Peep   2,078
EuroLive         1,944
Webcams.com      1,777
WebCamClub       1,403
PeeksShows       1,135
DirectSex        191
CamWithHer       87
NeonCams         ???
iFriends         ???
SecretFriends    ???
Naked.com        ???
AdultWork        ???
SkinVideo        ???
CamSpot          It used to have some well known models online. But now it has zero models.

Recently closed/merged

CamWorld - formely known as CamZ, it was merged with WebCamClub
NeedLive - bought by LiveJasmin on March 2012, it was then converted into a White Label - it had 68 active models in the last 3 months prior to the change
OnHerCam - closed on April 2012, then converted into Flirt 4 Free White Label - it had 96 active models in the last 3 months before closing

ScoresLive.com

They're pretty strict about what items a model has in view of the cam (no clothes/laundry, no food, etc.), and they want their models to use professional-looking backdrops (where it looks like she's in a photography studio or something). So the natural 'camming from your bedroom' look wouldn't be accepted on there, and snacking on a few pistacchios isn't allowed either. Dammit! :woops: :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
ScoresLive.com

They're pretty strict about what items a model has in view of the cam (no clothes/laundry, no food, etc.), and they want their models to use professional-looking backdrops (where it looks like she's in a photography studio or something). So the natural 'camming from your bedroom' look wouldn't be accepted on there, and snacking on a few pistacchios isn't allowed either. Dammit! :woops: :lol:
That whole scenario seems strange to me. lol Do some guys really want their perving to occur in a sterile atmosphere? lol

Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
ScoresLive.com

That whole scenario seems strange to me. lol Do some guys really want their perving to occur in a sterile atmosphere? lol
I was always under the impression guys like webcams because we're "real" girls chillin in lingerie in our real bedrooms. Like they are seeing something they're not suppose to or can't see elsewhere, a real look into our lives. That site would take away all of that. Weird.

PlayboyMegan said:
Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
ScoresLive.com

I was always under the impression guys like webcams because we're "real" girls chillin in lingerie in our real bedrooms. Like they are seeing something they're not suppose to or can't see elsewhere, a real look into our lives. That site would take away all of that. Weird.

That seems very unappealing to me. But maybe there are going to uses blue screen and some CGI and have the models masturbating in exotic settings. I can totally see Megan playing stop in go while the Zombies are breaking down the door. :D

I'm currently employed at streamate.com but worked for two months at Scoreslive.com before this. I think the whole website is greatly lacking. Not only is their site frequented by hackers and false user accounts (I lost out on over a 1000 dollars in tips because it was a "hacked account" the company could do nothing about) and their tech support isn't always helpful. The only plus to the company that I found was that they had 24 call support. I wouldn't even consider working for their company again :p

Petite23Doll said:
I don't think it was mentioned before xpeeps.com
They've since closed down and have merged with streamate.

Nordling said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
ScoresLive.com

Well if you are only there to fap to woman the background might be irrelevant. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.