AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wish lists shipping for people from South America

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2024
Hi everyone! This is my first post, I;m a new cammer and for now I stream only in chaturbate. My question is related to wish lists, I've seen that there are some 'safe' wish list apps as Throne, but the problem is that they don't ship to my country and the only solution they give is to transfer the amount of money the gift costs to a bank account, but I don't have a bank account where I can receive dollars and it is quiet frustrating. How do you latin girls or man deal with it, have you found some wish list that ships to south america? Thanks in advence I'll be waiting for your comments =)

Hi everyone! This is my first post, I;m a new cammer and for now I stream only in chaturbate. My question is related to wish lists, I've seen that there are some 'safe' wish list apps as Throne, but the problem is that they don't ship to my country and the only solution they give is to transfer the amount of money the gift costs to a bank account, but I don't have a bank account where I can receive dollars and it is quiet frustrating. How do you latin girls or man deal with it, have you found some wish list that ships to south america? Thanks in advence I'll be waiting for your comments =)

You didn't mention country, if it's Colombia you can just use Amazon in combination with https://cargosmartusa.com/ yes this means you'll have to pay shipping charges and maybe even an import fee if it's a costly item but in general their prices are cheap.

Amaon isnt recommended due to privicy issues. not sure if the forwarded @cbhours mentioned will obscure your info (amazon will give out your legal name, and has been known to give the shipping address (which with a forwarding company I assume would be their business address) to the person that ordered the gift.

Dosnt throne order the items from the sites you supply? so if you supply items from local sites you shouldnt have issues with items not shipping to your country (thats from my understanding of the service, I havnt had a wishlist set up in quite a long time).

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Amaon isnt recommended due to privicy issues. not sure if the forwarded @cbhours mentioned will obscure your info (amazon will give out your legal name, and has been known to give the shipping address (which with a forwarding company I assume would be their business address) to the person that ordered the gift.

Dosnt throne order the items from the sites you supply? so if you supply items from local sites you shouldnt have issues with items not shipping to your country (thats from my understanding of the service, I havnt had a wishlist set up in quite a long time).
Yes, I read that amazon isn't recommended too, and the problem is mainly with lovense products, which do not enter my country much, due to problems with importations and the prices are much higher, but I am going to try, thank you very much!!

THRONE IS NOT ALLOWED ON CHATURBATE

Amazon is not safe. Third party vendors will send tracking info to the buyer, not the receiver and that can get nasty fast. Really, no one wants to actually buy you gifts and those that do you should be wary of -- tokens only.

Sorry, that sounded really mean, that's not my intent. Buy your own stuff. Use your goals to get what you want. (11 years of experience on CB. Those that buy gifts don't buy tokens, but still want a show and you're not allowed to do that, either.)

Also, you non models really need to stop answering Ask a Model threads first.

....no one was replying, i didnt even reply same day? my method doesn't require the full name to be provided and the address is the address of the company but its not going to work for argentina.

btw thats not the issue with third party vendors its a lot more serious than that.

....no one was replying, i didnt even reply same day? my method doesn't require the full name to be provided and the address is the address of the company but its not going to work for argentina.

btw thats not the issue with third party vendors its a lot more serious than that.
I didn't say it was the only issue, I will cop to the fact I've done this on vanilla sites and learned a whole lot more than I wanted to know but as far as work sites? Nah. I only accepted e-cards from sites I wanted to buy things from when it came to cam. It's THE safest way.

Most people think they have to enter their real information on the site in question but you only have to do that at the billing stage which the e-card recipient doesn't see.

If no one is replying to an Ask A Model thread, then maybe just throw up a "bump, can anyone help with this?" Someone will see it. I think we could avoid a lot of finger wagging if that were the chosen community method to these threads.

wow, didn't know that. I was under the impression it was fine from the large number of models with throne links and throne goal overlays. But then cb is never the most consistent on enforcing things.

Safest option (as in not getting your account blocked) before adding any wishlist would be to check with support that it's allowed.

Safest option info wise would be only taking tokens. You could add images of the item you want in the media section and lock it with the price needed to buy it (just have to remember to remove them when someone buys something 😂 )

Reactions: Vixxen81
Amazon is not safe. Third party vendors will send tracking info to the buyer, not the receiver and that can get nasty fast. Really, no one wants to actually buy you gifts and those that do you should be wary of -- tokens only.

Sorry, that sounded really mean, that's not my intent. Buy your own stuff. Use your goals to get what you want. (11 years of experience on CB. Those that buy gifts don't buy tokens, but still want a show and you're not allowed to do that, either.)

THIS so much! :clap:

We've been warning people for years on these forums that this Amazon wishlist stuff can backfire on models...by blurting out her freakin' address to the buyer, just as you'd mentioned. I remember reading about that happening to someone a long time ago, and that's so dangerous and terrifying. Imo if you're gonna do the Amazon wishlist thing, for your safety that's something that should be limited to only family members and close friends who already know where you live...who may want ideas for what to get you for Christmas or your birthday. Cam site members claiming to want to "spoil" a model can absolutely do that without needing to see a wish list. Funny how I've had members be disappointed with me when I told them I don't do wish lists, and when I politely suggested that their gift to me be either a tip or an e-gift card e-mailed to me instead.

If I am remembering correctly Amazon will hide your address completely. Usually requires asking for help from support on the site though.

• Funny!
THIS so much! :clap:

We've been warning people for years on these forums that this Amazon wishlist stuff can backfire on models...by blurting out her freakin' address to the buyer, just as you'd mentioned. I remember reading about that happening to someone a long time ago, and that's so dangerous and terrifying. Imo if you're gonna do the Amazon wishlist thing, for your safety that's something that should be limited to only family members and close friends who already know where you live...who may want ideas for what to get you for Christmas or your birthday. Cam site members claiming to want to "spoil" a model can absolutely do that without needing to see a wish list. Funny how I've had members be disappointed with me when I told them I don't do wish lists, and when I politely suggested that their gift to me be either a tip or an e-gift card e-mailed to me instead.
I could never successfully create an Amazon wishlist, the link never worked so pleased it didn't. In the UK an Ann Summers reseller has Knickerfairy which seems to be anonymous, run by one person. I have Wishtender, also Adultwork has it's own inbuilt wishlist.

If I am remembering correctly Amazon will hide your address completely. Usually requires asking for help from support on the site though.
Not always. Sometimes the automated emails containing tracking numbers are sent to the buyer. They also dont completely hide the address, they give out a small portion of it (city and zip code I think it was) and if it's an import then legal name is required for being able to clear customs (in case you have to go pick it up with ID since it has to match the package) which amazon also gives out.

I would like to point out I buy tokens, and I also buy gifts for one girl, always on her birthday and on christmas.. I also replaced her Lush when it broke last time.. so it does happen that people buy gifts without wanting anything for it? that's why it's called a gift, I never knew Throne was not allowed on CB honestly, I was SO sure I have seen many rooms with links to it

I only take tokens on Chaturbate. I been on mfc 11 years about and I've taken amazon.com gift cards and never had 1 issue. All I give the customer is my email address. Never had an issue with any one finding any info out. I don't have a wish list there as I think that's what's unsafe. I once had a guy send me 2000 in Amazon gift cards in one show

Sorry y'all I meant to respond hours ago.

Throne is a no-go on CB because of the Paypal capability of the site. I know models put it on their linktree/twitter bios and may even have it linked through a pic on their bios. I hate to be that person, but if everyone jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge would you? ;)

Just wanted to add that your bank account doesn't need to be able to receive dollars when paid via Throne. The payment processor will convert to your currency and then deposit. I've been using them for a while now and they'll deposit to my local bank account in local currency. It's literally the best payment method I've used so far.

It's too bad cb won't allow it, and honestly it's a bit silly....

We've been warning people for years on these forums that this Amazon wishlist stuff can backfire on models
There are so many threads on this forum about it over the years, which probably come up on google search pretty easily... but yet people still don't get it and still say stuff like:
which really misleads people. Sure, Amazon itself might hide some parts of your address (but give a general location in many cases) but tracking numbers sent in emails that direct to UPS, FedEx, and USPS will straight up give the entire address and map to purchasers on many occasions. As noted here:
Sometimes the automated emails containing tracking numbers are sent to the buyer. They also dont completely hide the address, they give out a small portion of it (city and zip code

Just wanted to add that your bank account doesn't need to be able to receive dollars when paid via Throne. The payment processor will convert to your currency and then deposit. I've been using them for a while now and they'll deposit to my local bank account in local currency. It's literally the best payment method I've used so far.

It's too bad cb won't allow it, and honestly it's a bit silly....

I can see how it would be silly if we were allowed to advertise offline payments of any kind on all sites but every site has exclusivity clauses in an attempt to prevent sex trafficking. "Oh he bought me an outfit, I guess I have to marry him and be his sex slave" seems to be the new "won't somebody think of the children?!" scare tactic. It sucks, I like gifts. I also know if everyone had the option to buy gifts, I'd never be able to pay my bills.

Also...

Amy Poehler Comedy GIF by Sisters

Hope you are well and living the high life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
I can see how it would be silly if we were allowed to advertise offline payments of any kind on all sites but every site has exclusivity clauses in an attempt to prevent sex trafficking. "Oh he bought me an outfit, I guess I have to marry him and be his sex slave" seems to be the new "won't somebody think of the children?!" scare tactic. It sucks, I like gifts. I also know if everyone had the option to buy gifts, I'd never be able to pay my bills.

Also...

Amy Poehler Comedy GIF by Sisters

Hope you are well and living the high life.
LOL absolutely...in my case because Throne doesnt have the option to ship things here they'll just send the money, which is why I use it. I don't want shoes or purses, I want my bills paid .. but they dont need to know that :D

And yessssss it's been a while!! I was on vacations for a bit! Not exactly the high life but always working towards it! I missed it here!

• Hugs
LOL absolutely...in my case because Throne doesnt have the option to ship things here they'll just send the money, which is why I use it. I don't want shoes or purses, I want my bills paid .. but they dont need to know that :D

And yessssss it's been a while!! I was on vacations for a bit! Not exactly the high life but always working towards it! I missed it here!
Missed you. Your energy is a breath of air.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.