AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doubts about a couple profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 21, 2024
Hello, I recently started using stripchat as a normal user and have found some couple profiles that I've liked.
However, one day I noticed that one girl was absent and replaced by another one, which made me suspicious since I thought the original couple was genuine and worked independently.
So, I would like to know if this confirms they work for an agency. I have some other doubts:
  • The couple tends to stream for 6-8 hours daily, how common is that for an independent couple camming?
  • They explicitly state in their profile that they do not take their panties off, which I thought was due to them being Russians, is it illegal to take their panties off there while camming?
  • I have noticed that when I send them a PM, they reply without noticing them to type in a keyboard, does that mean that there is a pimp watching and replying for them?
  • Their profile is shared by another couple that streams later at night, does that imply that they all work for an agency?
  • They do not talk to each other frequently nor loud, something that I have seen other couples do, could this mean they are being observed by a pimp in front of them?
Thanks in advance, I had no idea of how complex this industry is.

First off don't ever say pimp around camgirls, they have no pimp even the ones working for studios and agencies. Look up the explanation of pimp.
Their might be an ADMIN doing the typing for them.

As far as I'm aware even being topless on cam is illegal in Russia, its the making money side that's the problem.

There is multiple cam studios not just russian ones that often when a girl quits, they get a new girl to use the same account.

There's a possibility that is just a group of friends who happen to use the same account but it's unlikely.

They could still be a real couple.
But is it really important?

Reactions: AudriTwo
Studios own the accounts and some sites allow studios to ability swap that model out to a different model when they quit.