AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I cam with a mask on during my live broadcasts on stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a look through CB's rules and there's no mention of mask use.
I've done 1 (yes wow) broadcast with them masked, and was not given a warning, so that might be a good place for you to go.

Can I cam with a mask on?

Masks are a bit of a grey area, but I think if your intention is to wear a mask for complete broadcast sessions, most sites won't allow that . Your best bet is to check out the T's & C's for the site to see if it is allowed or not. If the rules are unclear, just drop a message to support and get clarification direct from them.

I took a look through CB's rules and there's no mention of mask use.
I've done 1 (yes wow) broadcast with them masked, and was not given a warning, so that might be a good place for you to go.

I believe Chaturbate will allow masks to be worn but not for a complete shift. They (CB) need to make sure that the person who is behind the mask is the same as the person whose I.D. they have on file. CB are simply covering their own asses legally and will warn (suspend/ban) you if you don't show face periodically during a session.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/chaturbate-warning-me-because-i-used-mask-show.27363/

Always best to check with support if you are unsure.

Point taken, WIckedTouch. I've contacted support to receive an official response on the matter. To anyone interested, I touched on these points:

Masks are a kink itself
My eyes and eyebrows are visible, and their shape is quite identifiable
Skin tone
The possibility of using the body as age verification (whether it be by birthmarks or otherwise)

I am aware that my points are...weak. If anyone is interested in the response, let me know.

@punker barbie what's CB's policy on masks again?

---

reminder you won't make much if you hide you face with a mask. Some models do better not showing their head entirely, just work on your body language and seduction.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Chaturbate official support reply:

Not to worry that should be fine, this issue is resolved. Please let us know if you encounter any more issues in the future.

Cool! Case closed. Unless the previously pinged has something to say about this.

I do not know the answer to your question
@punker barbie what's CB's policy on masks again?

---

reminder you won't make much if you hide you face with a mask. Some models do better not showing their head entirely, just work on your body language and seduction.

I can definitely agree with this from experience. I wore the mask seen on my profile for Halloween. I regularly cam without a mask but of course it was Halloween so I thought it would be fun. Bad idea my night started so slow, my room hardly filling compared to other nights. I thought maybe it was just because of Halloween or something. I got tired of having the mask and took it off about halfway through the night and literally instantly as soon as I did people started pouring into my room. Lesson learned I shall never wear a mask on cam again lol.

I can definitely agree with this from experience. I wore the mask seen on my profile for Halloween. I regularly cam without a mask but of course it was Halloween so I thought it would be fun. Bad idea my night started so slow, my room hardly filling compared to other nights. I thought maybe it was just because of Halloween or something. I got tired of having the mask and took it off about halfway through the night and literally instantly as soon as I did people started pouring into my room. Lesson learned I shall never wear a mask on cam again lol.

A lot of people want to cam in a mask to avoid being identified by people they know, but honestly, given how masks impact your income, you're probably better off with a wig, fake glasses, and dramatic makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.