AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I just say something about my experience on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think waiting over a week for a response to an issue as important as your account is awful.
I do agree, but at this point waiting is probably beneficial.
Support responded to my DMCA takedown requests in less than 48 hrs.
It has to be totally different departments, so this is understandable.
So I can only conclude they are choosing not to respond to my account issue for reasons only they know.
So one support department doesn't know about what the other is doing, so this is not the right conclusion.

Reactions: Pureangel
I do agree, but at this point waiting is probably beneficial.

It has to be totally different departments, so this is understandable.

So one support department doesn't know about what the other is doing, so this is not the right conclusion.
I appreciate the input. But how long do you wait? It’s been over a week now. Not to even get an update or anything—-just TOTAL SILENCE. I mean they said it was a suspension, and I complied with what they asked. And if they wanted to make it permanent wouldn’t they have least had the decency to tell me, so I could have final closure. It’s like I was given false hope( and yes I know you don’t work for cb...just so frustrating).

jan 25, update: still NOT 1 response from support regarding my ”suspended” account—-well over a week now. Silence is the worst—-because you can NEVER have proper closure. I guess models have no protection or recourse in cases like this? Not knowing, being left in “limbo”....it’s a painful experience to go thru😢

jan 25, update: still NOT 1 response from support regarding my ”suspended” account—-well over a week now. Silence is the worst—-because you can NEVER have proper closure. I guess models have no protection or recourse in cases like this? Not knowing, being left in “limbo”....it’s a painful experience to go thru😢
Without addressing the specifics of your post, generally speaking, the mental health of CB community members is a top priority and not something the team takes lightly.
I can confirm support has responded to your email.

Reactions: Pureangel
Without addressing the specifics of your post, generally speaking, the mental health of CB community members is a top priority and not something the team takes lightly.
I can confirm support has responded to your email.
Yes and I did as they requested.. as I did a week ago. And I sincerely hope I get a response back this time, and my account restored.

@punker barbie PLEASE HELP RESOLVE THIS. Ticket 16823397. Account suspended almost 2 weeks now. Support asking me again to do what I already did a week ago to resolve issue. I responded to the ticket clearly stating I did as required and as before ....NO RESPONSE BACK , and ACCOUNT LOCKED. What am I missing here?

Wow! Chaturbate is still doing this bullshit to models?! I remember when they were banning models for "looking young" (which is stupid if they have valid photo ID for her on file...I'm 38 and still get my ID checked when I'm out). Not a big fan of CB, even though I still have a model account on there that I never use anymore. The 1-token tips and guys bugging me with "PM bb" drove me bonkers. And the model profile section was so pitiful-looking. And I still think it's silly that wearing a sexy nun Halloween costume on CB is against the rules.....

If you're looking to try a different site, maybe consider MyFreeCams (another token site) if you can keep a consistent schedule on there? This one is my favorite. Definitely read the threads here about it though.

A lot of camgirls love Streamate, which is more of a private-based site (Private shows). You can't advertise your Twitter/OnlyFans info on there at all, though, and below-the-waist nudity in public chat is forbidden. So you'd wanna make sure to abide by those rules so you don't get suspended or banned.
I wonder if they decide to ban model who look quite young because of the legal liabilities, in case fake documents.I remember of a freaking beautiful female model on CB, she was japanese If I'm not wrong her username was something like ''Pandora666'' and her account dissapeared so fast...
But let's look at CB's male models, when It's about boys it's obvious that it is treated with much less importance....

Last edited:
I wonder if they decide to ban model who look quite young because of the legal liabilities, in case fake documents.I remember of a freaking beautiful female model on CB, she was japanese If I'm not wrong her username was something like ''Pandora666'' and her account dissapeared so fast...
But let's look at CB's male models, when It's about boys it's obvious that it is treated with much less importance....

Well maybe it's a good thing I didn't dress myself up in a schoolgirl outfit with pigtails when I was active on CB, because SHEESH.....

There are so many threads on here from models who are desperately trying to get their money they've earned/models who've been banned and don't understand why. It's crazy.

Reactions: ToffBuck
There are so many threads on here from models who are desperately trying to get their money they've earned/models who've been banned and don't understand why. It's crazy.
One of the first models I visited regularly on StripChat had been on CB for a number of years (6 or 7?) before suddenly being banned. She never got an explanation from support, but she somehow managed to get some of her followers over to SC and have placed top three in SC's cam contest several times. I realize CB has a ToS and that they can or must "afford" to ban models left and right, but I'm glad I don't work CB support ...

Status
Not open for further replies.