AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can models no longer hide bad satisfaction ratings?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
im asking because this one model, who is notorious for not delivering and taking fake privates (i wont mention her name, dont worry), just popped up with a new account a few days ago and she doesnt hide it. which is super odd, since its at 50% and deep red. pretty sure she would if she could.

is that a new measure to prevent fraud? if thats the case, big ups, it was long overdue!

@justsomeuser
I noticed that she is now up to 74% and having watched many of her shows in the background (and spied occasionally) I can see why. I don't understand why the same 4 or 5 guys pour tokens into her room, but I can see that there are fewer passing tippers to express their dissatisfaction, thus the rating continues to rise.

How long do the votes stay on there guys? Eventually, the few general tippers will dwindle to almost zero and there will just be her group of mods giving her thumbs up and her rating will be close to 100%
Someone in another room stated "there is no such thing as a scam, just bad business practice" or something .... maybe it's a well accepted quote.
Hi mate,

While I am genuinely interested in some of the things you have to say, there are times you just have to let it go. All good intentions aside, you can't stop others from falling into what may or may not be a scam. I have paid for a private so the model can take a break, have a smoke, have something to eat. In theory we should have set these up as password shows, but haven't (hadn't thought about people spying TBH). Many models are working long shifts without decent breaks. I work long hours (16+ some days), but I don't have a camera over my shoulder monitoring my every move either.

We are not the CB (or other site) police.

If you paid for something you did not receive, by all means make a complaint. You are stressing about something that the model and moderators are oblivious too. You're the only one who ends up losing, whether it be tokens or health. If a model gets enough complaints or breaks TOS, the site will no doubt investigate and take action. We know CB will ban a room with sometimes an invalid reason.

Find some models whose room you enjoy spending time in and forget about those where you don't.

Wishing you all the best,
Billy

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
@Billyboy
Cheers for the concern, but I'm not getting stressed about it. I genuinely am curious as to how this works and at least a couple of other are, or maybe were, too.
It's been a long miserable lockdown, but it's finally lifting. I've learned a few things in this period, such as executing 'Bonham Triplets', some Spanish phrases and the dodgy practices of the camming world being accepted by those that need it.
So to everyone bonne chance y ¡adiós!

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.