AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can no longer buy tokens using crypto!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 3, 2024
Hi , @punker barbie

I have been using cb for about a month now buying tokens using crypto. On Thursday I joined a show with a model I promised i would do pvt. I had no tokens so went to top up with crypto as usual and was met with the message "Token purchases with CoinSmart is currently unavailable. Please try again later.". I immediately emailed support, got a generic response, then an email asking for a screenshot which i sent. I have not heard anything back since.. I responded to the same email chain asking if there was a update but got no response. I sent fresh email to support and go not response. I logged a ticket via the support page, still no response.. Can anyone help?? I prefer crypto as its anonymous. I just want to carry on having fun.. and yes maybe need to get a life a bit lool.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 21
Anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else experiencing an inability to pay by crypto? I am not getting any response from support at all.

Upvote 0
also my username is the same here : ingridlover94 and I have never been issued a ticket number even though I have had a few email auto responses and one asking for a screenshot.

Upvote 0
Crypto is a mess right now on CB it seems. I also know a model that couldn't get her payout it seems because she gets paid out in bitcoin.. so It's just that it's unavailable, not anything to do with you..

Patience or buy with another payment method.. also sending more emails to support, will just slow down the process, each time you send a new mail, your request goes to the back of the que

Upvote 0
Crypto is a mess right now on CB it seems. I also know a model that couldn't get her payout it seems because she gets paid out in bitcoin.. so It's just that it's unavailable, not anything to do with you..

Patience or buy with another payment method.. also sending more emails to support, will just slow down the process, each time you send a new mail, your request goes to the back of the que
Ahh i see... thanks for this insight. You would think cb would sort this faster.. also the customer care is terrible... asked for a screenshot within an hour of my first email then nothing for like 4 days now.. but ill take your advice and not send anymore emails.. will just take a break for a while i guess. Thanks again for.your response.

Upvote 0
Ahh i see... thanks for this insight. You would think cb would sort this faster.. also the customer care is terrible... asked for a screenshot within an hour of my first email then nothing for like 4 days now.. but ill take your advice and not send anymore emails.. will just take a break for a while i guess. Thanks again for.your response.
Yea it can be horrible, it's the same for the models though, know someone that hasn't been paid at all for last month because she gets it in crypto, I have no clue how they get away with not paying their models, at least that's the reason she got told..

Upvote 0
Yea it can be horrible, it's the same for the models though, know someone that hasn't been paid at all for last month because she gets it in crypto, I have no clue how they get away with not paying their models, at least that's the reason she got told..
Its strange.. you would think a company who make so much money and who also rely on users being able to buy tokens would rectify this sooner.. through my searxh for answers ive also come to learn of accounts with tokens being banned and the tokens being lost.. it doesn't inspire confidence to keep dealing with them... though they literally have us by the balls looool

Upvote 0
It‘s strange. I could buy tokens on cb with bitcoin yesterday without problems, as always. I never had problems paying in crypto on cb. I only use crypto, I like it for its anonymity😉

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its strange.. you would think a company who make so much money and who also rely on users being able to buy tokens would rectify this sooner.. through my searxh for answers ive also come to learn of accounts with tokens being banned and the tokens being lost.. it doesn't inspire confidence to keep dealing with them... though they literally have us by the balls looool
As you say that you have seen accounts banned and tokens lost, would you therefore recommend not to buy to large an amount of tokens on cb?
Is there really a risk to be banned as a user even if you always behave correctly?

Upvote 0
It‘s strange. I could buy tokens on cb with bitcoin yesterday without problems, as always. I never had problems paying in crypto on cb. I only use crypto, I like it for its anonymity😉
Can you still do so today? Does your payment page look like the screenshot above? What country are you from?

Upvote 0
The option seems to be working fine for me, could just be a problem on the end of the company they use for crypto payments. I've never had a problem buying or being payed out with crypto
Even today? It is still not working for me.. do you have the same payment page as my screenshot? What country are you from?

Upvote 0
As you say that you have seen accounts banned and tokens lost, would you therefore recommend not to buy to large an amount of tokens on cb?
Is there really a risk to be banned as a user even if you always behave correctly?
I personally wouldnt buy too many tokens at once because from what i have seen cb can be pretty unreasonable and i wouldnt want to lose money.. this is why i like the crypto option as it has the best price per token even for small amounts.

Upvote 0
Can you still do so today? Does your payment page look like the screenshot above? What country are you from?
My payment site looks the same, but it does not say that crypto payments are currently unavailable. I only once needed customer service on cb. They answered within 1-2 hours and solved my problem right away. But the experiences in this regard seem to be very different.

Upvote 0
My payment site looks the same, but it does not say that crypto payments are currently unavailable. I only once needed customer service on cb. They answered within 1-2 hours and solved my problem right away. But the experiences in this regard seem to be very different.
Sorry to ask but what country are you based in? Im thinking it may be an issue with the country im paying from.. though I tried with a vpn which routed through germany and got the same issue..

Reactions: Agi
Upvote 0
Sorry to ask but what country are you based in? Im thinking it may be an issue with the country im paying from.. though I tried with a vpn which routed through germany and got the same issue..
I am from Europe, but I often buy through a vpn. I just tried with a vpn routed through different countries, without any problems buying tokens.

Upvote 0
I pay directly with crypto out of my wallet
Through the same page in my initial screenshot right?? You click pay by cryto (the smallest amount bring $250 then it take you to then page where you select which coin, then the page with temporary wallet address.. see i cant get passed the error message in my screenshot. I was paying straight from my wallet too.

Upvote 0
Through the same page in my initial screenshot right?? You click pay by cryto (the smallest amount bring $250 then it take you to then page where you select which coin, then the page with temporary wallet address.. see i cant get passed the error message in my screenshot. I was paying straight from my wallet too.
I would just create a new account and check if the problem persists…..

Upvote 0
I would just create a new account and check if the problem persists…..
Funny enough ive done that a few times with no luck... but i just had a small breakthrough!! Kinda!! It asks for an email to send invoices to and i just changed it to another email and was able to proceed... unfortunately the page looked a bit different and asked what blockchain I would be on.. i picked ethereum but wasnt sure so clicked back and when i tried again i got the error message... i will play around with it and seem what happens.

Reactions: Agi
Upvote 0
***update*** It seems to be back to normal now and working fine... no changes made by myself.. it just started working again.. didnt even change the email as per my last suggestion. Also customer care responded to my latest email, not with a solution but the suggestion i should try another method.. but all good because it seems to be sorted now.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0