AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can someone PLEASE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For one: if anyone's BAF code is going to get some credit around these parts, it'll be mine, foolio. Tokens by way of the banner on the top of the page (which are few and far between) and a few people dropping by with a tip "just because ACF is awesome" are the only thing that repay me for keeping this place up and running. BIYATCH!

For two: haha nvm you can't read this you're banned already

For three: nobody around here wants you on MFC if you can't spend more than your initial BAF tokens.

Oh wait, I forgot again, you can't read that because I banned you already.

Did I mention banned?

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Oh snap! Amber's brought down the ban hammer! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My vajay is unhappy, taking my pain out via use of banhammers today. RAWR!

Not for the genitals being displeased, but because you're opting to take your pain out with the banhammer. Makes me think of, "when Mom's not happy, NOBODY in the house is happy." :lol:

AmberCutie said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Oh snap! Amber's brought down the ban hammer! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My vajay is unhappy, taking my pain out via use of banhammers today. RAWR!
This makes me sad. Sad vaginae make me sad. I'm going to go cry in the shower now.

Lailas said:
i would buy it, but my bank dont allow to buy anything outside Lithuania, saying something about that currency not match, so i cant :(

You clearly need to move then. Problem solved!

Lailas said:
sorry for my English i dont speak it, Lithuanian its my first language

I forgive you.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Lailas said:
i want Premium account so i can at least say hi to models

Some MFC models allow guests and basics (or just basics) to talk. You can talk in those rooms.

Very few models let basics speak, try it sometime and see how you get on
when i mentioned to a model on yahoo that she didn't let the unruly basics talk she replied with 'of course not, it's my job'

eddielaw1971 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Lailas said:

Some MFC models allow guests and basics (or just basics) to talk. You can talk in those rooms.

when i mentioned to a model on yahoo that she didn't let the unruly basics talk she replied with 'of course not, it's my job'

I know more model's who let basics talk then models who don't.
And even MOST of the models I know who don't let basics talk...will let them talk for a little bit at first or at certain times.
1000+ models on at any given time (for the most part). I garrentie over half of them are letting basics speak.

Reactions: LadyLuna
eddielaw1971 said:

There are some extremely cool models (ApertureScience comes to mind) who let guests and basics chat unless some of them misbehave and ruin it for the rest of their kind. There's an option in the MFC settings to only show models that allow guests to chat.

eddielaw1971 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Lailas said:

:hello2: Yep that was me! Can't think of a single time I've let basics talk that my room did not spiral out of control into a sea of tiny blue font insanity that left me shaken up and disoriented. I'm not going to ruin the vibe/experience for myself as well as my friends to let basics chat for a few minutes.
To each their own.

eddielaw1971 said:
Very few models let basics speak, try it sometime and see how you get on.

No, thanks. Unlike the OP, I paid for my premium membership. ;)

And I'm aware that few models let basics speak, which is why I suggested he look for rooms where they CAN talk. If it's that important to him to be able to talk, he'll have to either look for rooms with unmuted basics or just upgrade.

I laughed at his "But I don't like any of those models" comment. He wants to talk to models, but he doesn't like any of the rooms where he CAN talk. Beggars can't really be choosey...lol.

Meh, i was banned because i pissed off a model, and i can't make a new prem account, all i can get is a basic account. most of the models that allow basics to speak can hardly speak english themselves. i did have 2 reasons to try and get back on mfc as a prem, but one of them has quit mfc and the other was only a 'friend' as long as i could tip her.

eddielaw1971 said:
Meh, i was banned because i pissed off a model, and i can't make a new prem account, all i can get is a basic account. most of the models that allow basics to speak can hardly speak english themselves. i did have 2 reasons to try and get back on mfc as a prem, but one of them has quit mfc and the other was only a 'friend' as long as i could tip her.

If you do not mind me asking, why can't you make another prem account?

curvyredhead said:
eddielaw1971 said:

If you do not mind me asking, why can't you make another prem account?

as soon as i try to buy tokens any basic account is blocked. i'm guessing my card or account it works from is flagged as not welcome

eddielaw1971 said:
as soon as i try to buy tokens any basic account is blocked. i'm guessing my card or account it works from is flagged as not welcome

Are you talking about that annoying "You've reached your token spending limit" message that people used to get when trying to buy tokens for the FIRST time? Yeah, I had gotten that message too, and actually had to contact MFC to ask them to let me purchase tokens...smh. I thought that was stupid, and it made me wonder how many basics out there TRIED to buy tokens but got that message instead.

Reactions: LadyLuna
When a model bans someone, it doesn't generally make that account unusable on MFC...I have to assume it was more than a simple banning.

The_Brown_Fox said:
eddielaw1971 said:

Are you talking about that annoying "You've reached your token spending limit" message that people used to get when trying to buy tokens for the FIRST time? Yeah, I had gotten that message too, and actually had to contact MFC to ask them to let me purchase tokens...smh. I thought that was stupid, and it made me wonder how many basics out there TRIED to buy tokens but got that message instead.

No, i get an email saying that xxx basic account has been suspended due to suspicious activity. any time i use my card this happens.

Nordling said:
When a model bans someone, it doesn't generally make that account unusable on MFC...I have to assume it was more than a simple banning.
It sounds like MFC banned him outright, so of course if he tries to enter his info it will flag his account.

I know a lot of people use pre-paid cards. I believe it was even mentioned in this thread.

Does anyone know if it's possible to turn an account prem with one?

AmberCutie said:
Nordling said:
It sounds like MFC banned him outright, so of course if he tries to enter his info it will flag his account.

Yes, i was banned from the site, i thought that was clear lol

Wow. The only 'banned from the whole site' members I've experienced was the one guy who I got a 1,000 token chargeback from, and the 1 or 2 racist trolls they banned from the site (I guess they got so many complaints that they finally said enough is enough).

eddielaw1971 said:
AmberCutie said:
Nordling said:

Yes, i was banned from the site, i thought that was clear lol
So, the only way to get a new premium account is to die and be reincarnated into a new person, and wait 18 years. :) Well, unless there's a way to atone from your camsins and be reinstated. lol

i was banned because i pissed off a model when i told her she wasn't going to tell me who i could and couldn't talk to on the site, she retaliated by telling admin various lies, and i got banned. admin always side with a model if she complains.

And i have heard of various members that have been banned from the site, most for racist remarks, one for posting pics of a female prem member in the lounge

eddielaw1971 said:
i was banned because i pissed off a model when i told her she wasn't going to tell me who i could and couldn't talk to on the site, she retaliated by telling admin various lies, and i got banned. admin always side with a model if she complains.

And i have heard of various members that have been banned from the site, most for racist remarks, one for posting pics of a female prem member in the lounge

If you have the logs of the conversation in which the model told you not to talk to others, and you told the model she didn't have that right, you can send that in to MFC. They might just reinstate you.

LadyLuna said:
eddielaw1971 said:

If you have the logs of the conversation in which the model told you not to talk to others, and you told the model she didn't have that right, you can send that in to MFC. They might just reinstate you.

i have no access to my mfc archives, and everything was in them, nowhere else, that's why she pushed so hard to get me banned. i do know she wanted to get guys from the lounge to cam for her so she could cap them and make emotes from the caps. she even posted a cap of me semi naked on her profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.