AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can spies view my chat thread with model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2023
When I am in a private show and chat, can members spying view the chat between the model and I? I have one model that I get very personal with in chat and am wondering if others can see what is being discussed

When I am in a private show and chat, can members spying view the chat between the model and I? I have one model that I get very personal with in chat and am wondering if others can see what is being discussed
No they cannot see the chat if they are spying .. When you are in private your chat is in your PM with the model and not visible to anyone but the model and yourself.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sabrinarey_
Upvote 0
Of course anyone spying can hear what the model *says*.

And if it is c2c, they will hear you too. But seeing what is typed? Nope.

Upvote 0
Of course anyone spying can hear what the model *says*.

And if it is c2c, they will hear you too. But seeing what is typed? Nope.
Thanks. Another question? If I in private on stripchat can model still be streaming on Chaturbate or pm other users during my private

Upvote 0
Thanks. Another question? If I in private on stripchat can model still be streaming on Chaturbate or pm other users during my private
On stripchat you cannot spy on an exclusive private show for C2C. Models can be streaming and/or message other users on other sites in PM or the public chat on other sites.

Upvote 0
Stripchat rules state that when taking a private or exclusive private, the public stream to any other sites must be stopped, but some broadcasters continue to transmit a private to other sites.
I've regularly seen a top 5 room on one site continue streaming during a private on SC.
PM/DM can continue regardless of being in a private, but you should be able to tell if there's lots of typing and no (or limited) messages reaching you.
FWIW, site admins can still view what goes on in a private, including the chat, so don't say or write anything that breaks TOS.

Upvote 0
Thanks. Another question? If I in private on stripchat can model still be streaming on Chaturbate
As has been said by others it is physically possible for that to happen. Also, as @rockin_rod said, to do so is 100% against StripChat's terms of service. If a model with whom you have a private show on SC does not shut down their public shows on other sites, you are within your rights to report them. You'll have to provide some sort of corroborating evidence.

Upvote 0
Stripchat rules state that when taking a private or exclusive private, the public stream to any other sites must be stopped, but some broadcasters continue to transmit a private to other sites.
I've regularly seen a top 5 room on one site continue streaming during a private on SC.
PM/DM can continue regardless of being in a private, but you should be able to tell if there's lots of typing and no (or limited) messages reaching you.
FWIW, site admins can still view what goes on in a private, including the chat, so don't say or write anything that breaks TOS.
I thought so. I was with one model in private and she seemed distracted, appeared to be looking off at another screen and then typing. I questioned it and she claimed she was only chatting with me but looking at a translation screen to be sure she what she intended to say was translating correctly. Her explanation seemed somewhat reasonable.

Upvote 0
I thought so. I was with one model in private and she seemed distracted, appeared to be looking off at another screen and then typing. I questioned it and she claimed she was only chatting with me but looking at a translation screen to be sure she what she intended to say was translating correctly. Her explanation seemed somewhat reasonable.
I don't presume to answer for broadcasters, but from my own experiences, that's entirely plausible to have multiple screens open and be back-and-forth between them, especially if translating.
That can be very difficult, and why some studios use room monitors to handle translations and relaying of dialog; it can be intrusive, but can also ease the flow of info and result in a better show.
If you didn't hear tip noises from another site during your private, that's a good sign, but doesn't rule out the broadcaster muting tips; and some electronic devices can sound like other sites too.
Always best to discuss expectations up front, ask if you're unsure, and provide feedback both ways.

Upvote 0
I don't presume to answer for broadcasters, but from my own experiences, that's entirely plausible to have multiple screens open and be back-and-forth between them, especially if translating.
That can be very difficult, and why some studios use room monitors to handle translations and relaying of dialog; it can be intrusive, but can also ease the flow of info and result in a better show.
If you didn't hear tip noises from another site during your private, that's a good sign, but doesn't rule out the broadcaster muting tips; and some electronic devices can sound like other sites too.
Always best to discuss expectations up front, ask if you're unsure, and provide feedback both ways.
Thanks! I think the modeln was being honest with me. She ended up asking me to be a knight

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
From what I understood reading the Stripchat TOS that models are only required to stop their stream on other sites if you are in exclusive, not private. After all there is the Spy mode for privates so others can watch her if they want anyway.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Upvote 0
From what I understood reading the Stripchat TOS that models are only required to stop their stream on other sites if you are in exclusive, not private. After all there is the Spy mode for privates so others can watch her if they want anyway.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
OK, you are wrong :) :rofl: ;)

Any private show on SC requires the broadcaster to end all public streams on all other sites.

https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410728017553-Rules-for-Models

7th item on that page:

"Models are not allowed to stream any type of Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private"

Upvote 0

Any private show on SC requires the broadcaster to end all public streams on all other sites.

7th item on that page:

"Models are not allowed to stream any type of Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private"
Thank you for clearing that up!

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0

7th item on that page:

that is hypocritical. SPY MODE so they can allow people on stripchat to "spy" on them while they do privates on other platforms but if they do a private n stripchat they have to stop all other streams... I am sure that does not happen often...lol

Upvote 0
that is hypocritical. SPY MODE so they can allow people on stripchat to "spy" on them while they do privates on other platforms but if they do a private n stripchat they have to stop all other streams... I am sure that does not happen often...lol
it does say PUBLIC streams. which means they can still put on a non public show on other sites, at least for how it's written

Upvote 0
They have to stop all PUBLIC shows on other platforms. Other platforms can be put into whatever their equivalent of "spy mode" is.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
I do not see any rules for it's use 🤔

:sigh:

Does that make it clearer? They can have spy mode on other platforms so they can still earn on other platforms but they cannot interact on the other platforms whilst they are private with a SC user.

Sorry I have woken up in a combative mood, :oops: if English is not your first language and that is why you are struggling with comprehension of this, I apologize.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry I do not understand what you mean
Rules for use of SPY MODE. with the exception ... Models found using this mode while they are away from the camera will be blocked for 7 days without a warning.

My point is models can use SPY MODE when they are doing private shows on other platforms but if they do a private on stripchat they are supposed to stop all other streams.

I am guessing "by the way it is written" they could be doing a private on stripchat and showing the same show as a private on another site?? that could get messy fast.

Upvote 0
They have to stop all PUBLIC shows on other platforms. Other platforms can be put into whatever their equivalent of "spy mode" is.
I am not aware of any other site having something similar as "spy mode" ... Maybe a group show or a ticket show?

Upvote 0
My point is models can use SPY MODE when they are doing private shows on other platforms but if they do a private on stripchat they are supposed to stop all other streams.
No they are not.

I explained this in my other message, they are to put the other streams into whatever version of spy mode that platform has. If it does not have an equivalent, then yes they are to shut those streams down.

I am guessing "by the way it is written" they could be doing a private on stripchat and showing the same show as a private on another site?? that could get messy fast.
No they cannot.

They are not to show a SC private on any other platform in such a way that users on the other platform can interact with the model. i.e it must be in spy mode or whatever the other site has. To me it is cut and dried. There is no ambiguity. SC expects models working on its platform to provide "true" private shows to SC users. i.e. the model's attention and interactions are on / with the SC user not users on other platforms during the private show.

It is nowhere near as complicated as you seem to be MIS-interpreting it to be.

Upvote 0
Yes they can and yes they do .. you misread it Ozzie .. it says when they do privates on stripchat they must stop all other platform streams ... I know models that work on both CB and SC and when they do a Private show on CB they put SC into spy mode.

Upvote 0
Yes they can and yes they do .. you misread it Ozzie .. it says when they do privates on stripchat they must stop all other platform streams ... I know models that work on both CB and SC and when they do a Private show on CB they put SC into spy mode.
I have no idea what they do when they do a private show on other platforms. I do not use other platforms. I am telling you how it must be for a private show that is on SC.

For the third and final time, because this is really both boring and annoying me no end;

Models are not to show a private that is paid for by a user on Stripchat on any other platform in such a way that users on the other (non Stripchat) platform can interact with the model. i.e it must be in spy mode or whatever the other site has. To me it is cut and dried. There is no ambiguity. SC expects models working on its platform to provide "true" private shows to SC users. i.e. the model's attention and interactions are on / with the SC user not users on other platforms during the private show.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
I have no idea what they do when they do a private show on other platforms. I do not use other platforms. I am telling you how it must be for a private show that is on SC.

For the third and final time, because this is really both boring and annoying me no end;

Models are not to show a private that is paid for by a user on Stripchat on any other platform in such a way that users on the other (non Stripchat) platform can interact with the model. i.e it must be in spy mode or whatever the other site has. To me it is cut and dried. There is no ambiguity. SC expects models working on its platform to provide "true" private shows to SC users. i.e. the model's attention and interactions are on / with the SC user not users on other platforms during the private show.
Yeah I got that part already. I do not know why you keep harping on it...

This is what I said ... "that is hypocritical. SPY MODE so they can allow people on stripchat to "spy" on them while they do privates on other platforms but if they do a private n stripchat they have to stop all other streams... I am sure that does not happen often...lol"

Upvote 0
Other sites don't have the same rule as Stripchat, so that's not relevant to the Stripchat requirement under (prolonged) discussion.
If a model takes a private on another site, one that does NOT require them to shut off other sites, the model can choose to stay online, go offline, or use an app to switch to a paid spying option. Their choice.
Doesn't make the Stripchat rule or the model's decision hypocritical.

Upvote 0
Yeah I got that part already. I do not know why you keep harping on it...

This is what I said ... "that is hypocritical. SPY MODE so they can allow people on stripchat to "spy" on them while they do privates on other platforms but if they do a private n stripchat they have to stop all other streams... I am sure that does not happen often...lol"

Listen, you.

Models can enable Spy mode to allow users to spy on their private shows on stripchat while they're doing a private show on another platform and EQUALLY they can enable spy mode on other platforms while they do a private on stripchat.

Models who actually follow rules, will ALWAYS do this. Models who don't follow rules, that's a different thing.

You're wrong, everyone else is right, and it doesn't seem like you're quite getting what @Ozzie_ Is saying at all. He already posted this, but I'll do it again since you seem to be going selectively blind to what people are telling you over and over again :

Copied from model rules:
"Models are not allowed to stream any type of Private show to other cam sites. If you're multi-streaming to other platforms and get a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, you must stop those other public streams before you start the Private."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.