AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you be denied a mortgage for doing cam/clip work in a certain area?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
One of my big goals is to be ablw to buy back my childhood home with my ManyVids money, but is it possible the HOA or lender or someone else in the process can outright deny me for doing online sex work?

I know I'm passionate about achieving success on MV, but I just want to know what I'm working with upfront and not get my hopes up to be hurt

That would be illegal to deny you. The HOA has no bearing on your mortgage approval and the lender doesn't care where the money came from as long as you are current in your tax liability and doubly so if you have the full amount in the form of a cashier's check from a bank.

Reactions: D_A_X
One of my big goals is to be ablw to buy back my childhood home with my ManyVids money, but is it possible the HOA or lender or someone else in the process can outright deny me for doing online sex work?

I know I'm passionate about achieving success on MV, but I just want to know what I'm working with upfront and not get my hopes up to be hurt

Not legally but we know that race discrimination still happens with mortgages.

once you’re doing SW consistently get a SW savvy accountant. Register a business. Your business pays you.

My mortgage was no issue but I did have to prove 2 years of tax returns and I had my LLC

Not legally but we know that race discrimination still happens with mortgages.

once you’re doing SW consistently get a SW savvy accountant. Register a business. Your business pays you.

My mortgage was no issue but I did have to prove 2 years of tax returns and I had my LLC
Oh okay, so would it be wise to like register it under an ambiguous name?

Status
Not open for further replies.