AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you help me with the name of this camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help in finding out the cam site.

I only know the tip sound, which goes like, ur playing some video game. The sound plays for somewhat longer time than the usual sound tips.

I hear the sound in the cam model's room and ask her if she is on another site. But she refuses to tell me, so who can help me out here. Would really appreciate.

well if she's refusing to tell you maybe you should take the hint lmao

I hear the sound in the cam model's room and ask her if she is on another site. But she refuses to tell me, so who can help me out here.
May be that it is against the rules for her to mention other sites.

Hate to send you away empty handed though.

Hello could you tell me what the name of this camgirl is
https://xhamster.com/movies/6543103/sweet_milk.html

What would you do if someone walked into your workplace, took a photo of you and then started posting the photo on forums asking people to identify you?

It would probably be even more silly if that person started asking people in the same industry as you, possible colleagues even.

If someone was not willing to give that information themselves it's creepy as fuck for you to go asking for the same information around the internet.

Just cause someone is a cam model does not make it OK for you to act like a creep ;)

That's just my opinion though ;) :snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

well if she's refusing to tell you maybe you should take the hint lmao
Well she's not really refusing ......she tells me that she is playing MARIO game and I tell that its the sound of tip coz sometimes she reacts to the sound.

She's actually messing around with me. I just want to surprise her by tipping from that site.

So again, wud appreciate if someone can help

• Wat?!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Even if someone was going to help you, this is just not enough info...

She must be on a popular cam site, and the tip sound is very different, unlike the usual bell/coin sound on most cam sites.

She is currently on Flirt4Free and streamate.

I hope any Sherlock can assist here. I am getting very desperate now, its a real teaser for me.:inpain:

"She refuses to tell me."

And you're still on here asking people to help you. Lol.

There are different reasons a model may choose to withhold the name of ALL the sites she's on. As justjoinedtopost mentioned earlier, on some sites (like Streamate) the model isn't even allowed to discuss other sites, including Twitter. Models on MyGirlFund have been suspended/banned just because of guys mentioning things that are "forbidden."

Also, not trying to bash any of these sites, but these free chat/token sites (MyFreeCams...Chaturbate...etc.) can be considered a freeloader's Heaven. That could suck for a model if her spenders from ImLive paid chat (or Cams Nude Chat/SkyPrivate/CamModelDirectory) decided to hop on over to MyFreeCams, and make it a habit to frequently lurk her public chat without chatting or tipping...enjoying all that same nakedness as before...only this time it's on some other guy's dime. That's a WIN for him...not so much for her though. Unless that guy decides to upgrade and spend on here there (like he used to on the pay-per-minute site).

Plus, some models may have different personas for different camming sites. On MyFreeCams she might be that bubbly cam girl who does tits/ass flashes and toy shows...while on Ebanned/MyFetishLive/AdultWork she might be about her panty-selling business, period play shows, foot fetish, and/or other fetish-y stuff that the many of you guys tend to just laugh at/make fun of. :p

What would you do if someone walked into your workplace, took a photo of you and then started posting the photo on forums asking people to identify you?

Anyone else get the chill of a FBI/MI5 raid from Alex_M_21's description?

I always dismissed these creeps as silly fools to play with and still will, but that puts it in a different light. Spot on Alex, thanks.

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
here is the link to the recorded tip sound.....

Maybe it's time to sit down and have a good long hard think about how you've ended up here in life?

I mean look at yourself, you're recording sounds from cam girls performances and posting them to forums to try and find out what other sites she's visiting, because she wont tell you herself.

Sort your shit out.

What would you do if a man was walking in public. A flyer catches his eye, he picks it up, and sees a photo of a beautiful model on it. He begins asking people in the crowd around him "Who is this? and where can I find more?"

Not saying my analogy is completely accurate. I'm just saying I don't think yours is entirely either.

Anyone else get the chill of a FBI/MI5 raid from Alex_M_21's description?
Some days I just can't shake it.

Spent most of the 1970's being screamed at by a deranged prophet. He was insistent on the fact that computers were going to be used to enslave people; strip away any privacy and freedoms we had. And graphic descriptions of secret police raids were a favorite of his. It was terrifying. Fortunately, only some of his claims seem to be coming true (so far).

Maybe he should have been arrested for screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater. Sent to the gulag for verbal violence.

thats why i am here, asking u guys / gals for assistance.
You are in the wrong place friend. This a forum primarily focused on the concerns of models.

Last edited:
What would you do if a man was walking in public. A flyer catches his eye, he picks it up, and sees a photo of a beautiful model on it. He begins asking people in the crowd around him "Who is this? and where can I find more?"

That would make some shred of sense if he had not already been in contact with the model, asked her and she declined to give him the information.

He has asked this person for information that she is unwilling to give, he is now asking other people online. Regardless of how you want to phrase it.

That would make some shred of sense if he had not already been in contact with the model, asked her and she declined to give him the information.
Idk. Seems like she gave him whatever noise he is trying to track down.

Furthermore, I don't much care for this illusion you are promoting that a model refusing to tell him means he is somehow in the wrong for asking (though to be honest, that is to be expected in this environment).

He has asked this person for information that she is unwilling to give, he is now asking other people online.
Well what is wrong with that?

There is quite a difference between coming in and asking for her birth name and street address, and asking which site a particular sound belongs to.

I wonder if OP is aware of sites like https://mycamgirl.net/. If he asks and she declines to tell him, is he then forbidden to go poke around there to see if there is any information on what other sites she may be working?

Idk. Seems like she gave him whatever noise he is trying to track down.

Furthermore, I don't much care for this illusion you are promoting that a model refusing to tell him means he is somehow in the wrong for asking (though to be honest, that is to be expected in this environment).

I wonder if OP is aware of sites like https://mycamgirl.net/. If he asks and she declines to tell him, is he then forbidden to go poke around there to see if there is any information on what other sites she may be working? ).

So you're saying that being a cam model waives your rights to privacy?

If someone refuses to give someone else information and that person then uses images or videos which were probably taken from her performances, without her consent, with a request for her name and information on where else they can be found online - after they asked the person directly and they declined, they are being a creep! That's how I referred to it, and that's the point I'm backing up. I suppose from a legal perspective, he is not doing anything wrong (unless he's the one who posted that video to Xhamster). If he had any respect for the model or her privacy he would not do that. He is being a perv, I suppose he's entitled to be a perv all he wants, but as this is a public forum I'm also entitled to point that out.

Just as you're entitled to bang on about what illusions you do and don't care for :)

I have to agree with Alex. No means no, not find a loophole around my consent for you to find where else I work.

So you're saying that being a cam model waives your rights to privacy?
Not at all. I am questioning where you are drawing the "right to privacy" line.
If someone refuses to give someone else information and that person then uses images or videos which were probably taken from her performances, without her consent, with a request for her name and information on where else they can be found online - after they asked the person directly and they declined, they are being a creep! That's how I referred to it, and that's the point I'm backing up.
I don't know if he posted anything other than that sound snippet.

If you are truly worried about such issues as "consent" and "rights to privacy", there are probably much bigger fish out there to be fried.

At this point, it looks like he is trying to find stage names. He is trying to find out where else they broadcast publicly. Whether that qualifies him as a "creep" or not, I don't know and I don't care.
I suppose from a legal perspective, he is not doing anything wrong (unless he's the one who posted that video to Xhamster). If he had any respect for the model or her privacy he would not do that. He is being a perv, I suppose he's entitled to be a perv all he wants, but as this is a public forum I'm also entitled to point that out.
I have to agree with Alex. No means no, not find a loophole around my consent for you to find where else I work.
Without the "pervs", I wonder if this industry would collapse.

Clearly this is not the place to be asking for help in this matter. I don't disagree with that. I am also sensitive to the very real issues of stalking and harassment.

But there are a handful of multicammers I watch across multiple sites. The ideas of consent, respecting rights to privacy, and "no means no" are absurd when applied to this in my opinion. If you hit that broadcast button, I am going to assume consent; no loophole required.

Reactions: Steve Flinn
Not at all. I am questioning where you are drawing the "right to privacy" line.

I don't know if he posted anything other than that sound snippet.

If you are truly worried about such issues as "consent" and "rights to privacy", there are probably much bigger fish out there to be fried.

At this point, it looks like he is trying to find stage names. He is trying to find out where else they broadcast publicly. Whether that qualifies him as a "creep" or not, I don't know and I don't care..

His main post contains a video.

I am truly worried about issues such as consent and rights to privacy! I'm actually a very active member of a society in college which deals with rape and sexual assault on campus, I guess that falls under consent. Consent is everything and should be respected in all instances. A man that goes against a womans consent in my eyes is scum, and in this case it's extremely ungentlemanly.

As someone who works in this industry I certainly feel for a performer who has, for reasons unknown to us, decided she did not feel comfortable giving this man pieces of information and that same man is now posting videos and soundbites from her videos asking for her "name" and where else she performs.

We do not know what the situation is with this man or the performer and what he is doing in my eyes is really creepy, as we've discussed already that's what I am pointing out to him and I'm struggling to find out where you're managing to find an issue with this.

You may feel his request is perfectly normal and justified.. I do not!

Without the "pervs", I wonder if this industry would collapse.

Clearly this is not the place to be asking for help in this matter. I don't disagree with that. I am also sensitive to the very real issues of stalking and harassment.

But there are a handful of multicammers I watch across multiple sites. The ideas of consent, respecting rights to privacy, and "no means no" are absurd when applied to this in my opinion. If you hit that broadcast button, I am going to assume consent; no loophole required.

I agree the industry is on some level reliant on pervs!

But without due diligence and exercising common sense when dealing with said pervs I wonder how many cam models would have been raped, stalked and even murdered by now!

No does mean no, in camming you're entitled to only the information the performer is willing to give you and searching for anything more than that is very creepy and is not exactly a moral thing to do, which is what I'm pointing out here.

His main post contains a video.
I am not clear on that. Are @Steve Flinn and @axehunter the same poster?

I am truly worried about issues such as consent and rights to privacy! I'm actually a very active member of a society in college which deals with rape and sexual assault on campus, I guess that falls under consent. Consent is everything and should be respected in all instances. A man that goes against a womans consent in my eyes is scum, and in this case it's extremely ungentlemanly.

As someone who works in this industry I certainly feel for a performer who has, for reasons unknown to us, decided she did not feel comfortable giving this man pieces of information and that same man is now posting videos and soundbites from her videos asking for her "name" and where else she performs.

We do not know what the situation is with this man or the performer and what he is doing in my eyes is really creepy, as we've discussed already that's what I am pointing out to him and I'm struggling to find out where you're managing to find an issue with this.

You may feel his request is perfectly normal and justified.. I do not!
My, that is very interesting! Would you like to go make a rape and sexual assault thread?

Have you been trained to bring up the issues of rape and sexual assault as some sort of emotional blackmail tactic to back up flawed positions?

I agree the industry is on some level reliant on pervs!

But without due diligence and exercising common sense when dealing with said pervs I wonder how many cam models would have been raped, stalked and even murdered by now!

No does mean no, in camming you're entitled to only the information the performer is willing to give you and searching for anything more than that is very creepy and is not exactly a moral thing to do, which is what I'm pointing out here.
We are all goddamned pervs. You included. I am glad to see you embrace that.

You have a man that as far as I can tell, is simply looking to see where else a multicammer is working. Conflate that with raping, stalking, and murdering if you wish.

Good for you and your morality. It is not mine.

I am not clear on that. Are @Steve Flinn and @axehunter the same poster?

My, that is very interesting! Would you like to go make a rape and sexual assault thread?

Have you been trained to bring up the issues of rape and sexual assault as some sort of emotional blackmail tactic to back up flawed positions?

We are all goddamned pervs. You included. I am glad to see you embrace that.

You have a man that as far as I can tell, is simply looking to see where else a multicammer is working. Conflate that with raping, stalking, and murdering if you wish.

Good for you and your morality. It is not mine.

No, you were questioning my personal stance on "consent" as you put it, by making out that if I was so concerned I "could be frying bigger fish", I was just pointing out it's a topic that I am concerned in, since you questioned that out of context, I replied out of context.

Yes, my morality is very different to yours and trust me....... I am very very happy it's that way based on your comments.

No, you were questioning my personal stance on "consent" as you put it, by making out that if I was so concerned I "could be frying bigger fish", I was just pointing out it's a topic that I am concerned in, since you questioned that out of context, I replied out of context.
I don't know. Very confusing, since we may have 2 separate posters here. One who is trying to find a model with a link to a video, another who is trying to find out what other sites a model works on.
Yes, my morality is very different to yours and trust me....... I am very very happy it's that way based on your comments.
Have you been trained to believe you hold the moral high ground here?

I am convinced I can mount a reasonable challenge to that, should you wish to proceed.

I don't know. Very confusing, since we may have 2 separate posters here. One who is trying to find a model with a link to a video, another who is trying to find out what other sites a model works on.

Have you been trained to believe you hold the moral high ground here?

I am convinced I can mount a reasonable challenge to that, should you wish to proceed.

I'd advise checking the very first comment on this thread and clicking on the link.

You can certainly challenge my view on your morals if you wish. I must warn you though, Your opinion holds very little value to me.

I've stated my opinions on this, which was my original intent... but if you feel like you've got an unfinished point or something, go for it!

My turn to jump in

First of all, i am not the same person as the one who started this thread i.e. axe hunter

Secondly, how can you say that I am trying to access some pvt information and violating privacy rights of cam model. The model works on one site which is accessible by public. You just register and start chatting with her.
And now she works on another site, which is open to public. You can register there and start chatting with her from there too.

I am just trying to figure out which one is the 2nd one. Maybe the cam model is refusing to tell me, coz she might violate her current rights by mentioning name of some other site or there could be some other reason.

But what if someday, I accidently (or thru my efforts of searching) come across that 2nd cam site. Then what would you say.

My turn to jump in

First of all, i am not the same person as the one who started this thread i.e. axe hunter

Secondly, how can you say that I am trying to access some pvt information and violating privacy rights of cam model. The model works on one site which is accessible by public. You just register and start chatting with her.
And now she works on another site, which is open to public. You can register there and start chatting with her from there too.

I am just trying to figure out which one is the 2nd one. Maybe the cam model is refusing to tell me, coz she might violate her current rights by mentioning name of some other site or there could be some other reason.

But what if someday, I accidently (or thru my efforts of searching) come across that 2nd cam site. Then what would you say.
I think if you read my comments on this thread to date should give you an idea of what I'd call you...

You're being a self entitled creep :)

lolz, if you read my post again......I never asked you what you wud call me.

And i dont mind being called a creep, as long as I am not doing anything illegal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.