AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you help me with the name of this camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now she works on another site, which is open to public. You can register there and start chatting with her from there too.

I am just trying to figure out which one is the 2nd one. Maybe the cam model is refusing to tell me, coz she might violate her current rights by mentioning name of some other site or there could be some other reason.

Google her name? And if nothing comes up, drop it?

I'd advise checking the very first comment on this thread and clicking on the link.
Ironic.
You can certainly challenge my view on your morals if you wish. I must warn you though, Your opinion holds very little value to me.
No, not your view on my morals. I am offering to challenge any moral superiority you may have expressed. DM me if you are interested, don't if you aren't.

I've stated my opinions on this, which was my original intent... but if you feel like you've got an unfinished point or something, go for it!

One final one, just because I am not certain if I was clear. Or if I am clear on exactly what you are saying. The bold part is what specifically jumped out at me...
I am truly worried about issues such as consent and rights to privacy! I'm actually a very active member of a society in college which deals with rape and sexual assault on campus, I guess that falls under consent. Consent is everything and should be respected in all instances. A man that goes against a womans consent in my eyes is scum, and in this case it's extremely ungentlemanly.
The internet is NOT your campus. Rape and sexual assault on your campus are NOT the same thing as posting a link and asking "who is this?" , or recording a few seconds of audio and asking "anybody know what site this is?" Your ideas about consent and right to privacy are bunk in this instance imo (if we are talking about stage names and public performances).

I will re-iterate though; such requests are generally frowned upon by many here, and for completely understandable reasons...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...irl-can-you-identify-this-girl-threads.22221/

wut a creep

Ironic.

No, not your view on my morals. I am offering to challenge any moral superiority you may have expressed. DM me if you are interested, don't if you aren't.

One final one, just because I am not certain if I was clear. Or if I am clear on exactly what you are saying. The bold part is what specifically jumped out at me...

The internet is NOT your campus. Rape and sexual assault on your campus are NOT the same thing as posting a link and asking "who is this?" , or recording a few seconds of audio and asking "anybody know what site this is?" Your ideas about consent and right to privacy are bunk in this instance imo (if we are talking about stage names and public performances).

I will re-iterate though; such requests are generally frowned upon by many here, and for completely understandable reasons...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...irl-can-you-identify-this-girl-threads.22221/

I think it's extremely clear from my post that I was not, in this instance, referring to consent in the context of rape and sexual assault, despite your best attempts of enlarging some of the text I clearly state that in this instance it's merely ungentlemanly.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Just wanted to put my two cents in;

Is there a reason finding her on her other cam site absolutely necessary? You said you can hear tip sounds, and you can register in her chat on the first site...why is finding her other cam rooms so crucial? Just out of curiosity :)

Fun story; one time, I was camming on a niche site, and this dude requested something that I do not do. I politely told him no, but he didn't take no for an answer. I stopped camming on that site because there was literally no traffic, but he still came and found me on ALL of my other sites. Which is fine, I have my links everywhere, Twitter included. What bothered me is that he went out of his way to make the same request, over and over, on TWO of my other cam sites. How many times does a girl have to say no? Haha.

Anyways, not saying everyone is this creepy and persistent, but this topic (finding girls on multiple sites) reminded me of this experience. :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I think it's extremely clear from my post that I was not, in this instance, referring to consent in the context of rape and sexual assault, despite your best attempts of enlarging some of the text I clearly state that in this instance it's merely ungentlemanly.
Within the context of your posts, it is pretty clear you are associating the act of posting a link to a tube site, or asking about a few seconds of audio, with rape/stalking/murder. You even flat out said you felt like you were helping to prevent rape/stalk/murder by doing so.

I agree. Raping, stalking, and murdering are very ungentlemanly. :rolleyes:

When I said there were bigger fish to fry, I wasn't asking about your devotion to your college movement or some fanatical ideal like "consent is everything". I was referring to xhamster and it's uploaders. If you want a Crusade over consent/rights to privacy, there is your Jerusalem.

But your opinions, you're entitled to them. And to be honest, after ignorantly pointing out a model's account to her real-life stalker, I realized I didn't feel particularly compelled to help anyone with this anymore.
Is there a reason finding her on her other cam site absolutely necessary? You said you can hear tip sounds, and you can register in her chat on the first site...why is finding her other cam rooms so crucial? Just out of curiosity :)
Just one of those things some people like to do playing with multicammers.

I posted a sound snippet a while back trying to find what other site a model was working. It was because she usually paid attention to the other site, and I was usually the only one in her room on the site I was watching, and I wanted to go where the fun was.

Watching multicammers on mfc, one of the main reasons is to find a site with better vid quality. Plus, you never know which models leave groups/privates broadcasting on other sites, so it is like getting to spy for free. And even the ones that don't do it on purpose sometimes screw up and forget.

I don't think it is absolutely necessary. Certainly no more necessary than watching/tipping cam models in the first place. Pretty much just for fun.

Within the context of your posts, it is pretty clear you are associating the act of posting a link to a tube site, or asking about a few seconds of audio, with rape/stalking/murder. You even flat out said you felt like you were helping to prevent rape/stalk/murder by doing so.

I agree. Raping, stalking, and murdering are very ungentlemanly. :rolleyes:

When I said there were bigger fish to fry, I wasn't asking about your devotion to your college movement or some fanatical ideal like "consent is everything". I was referring to xhamster and it's uploaders. If you want a Crusade over consent/rights to privacy, there is your Jerusalem.

But your opinions, you're entitled to them. And to be honest, after ignorantly pointing out a model's account to her real-life stalker, I realized I didn't feel particularly compelled to help anyone with this anymore.

Just one of those things some people like to do playing with multicammers.

I posted a sound snippet a while back trying to find what other site a model was working. It was because she usually paid attention to the other site, and I was usually the only one in her room on the site I was watching, and I wanted to go where the fun was.

Watching multicammers on mfc, one of the main reasons is to find a site with better vid quality. Plus, you never know which models leave groups/privates broadcasting on other sites, so it is like getting to spy for free. And even the ones that don't do it on purpose sometimes screw up and forget.

I don't think it is absolutely necessary. Certainly no more necessary than watching/tipping cam models in the first place. Pretty much just for fun.

I'm done. You're just twisting my words at this stage. I said it's important to exercise due diligence in the context of concealing a models identity as if their true identity is found out that the person seeking it could potentially be a rapist etc.

I don't have time to have a pointless debate with someone whose main tactic is to take snippets of what I say and use them out of context and twist my words. Anyone who reads over the thread would see that's the case.

Enjoy your day,

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm done. You're just twisting my words at this stage. I said it's important to exercise due diligence in the context of concealing a models identity as if their true identity is found out that the person seeking it could potentially be a rapist etc.

I don't have time to have a pointless debate with someone whose main tactic is to take snippets of what I say and use them out of context and twist my words. Anyone who reads over the thread would see that's the case.

Enjoy your day,
You are dismissed.

(pretend I am female if that makes it easier on you :) )

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yep, finally found the site !!!

One needs to be careful these days with so much advancement in technology. Just like google, there is a sound search engine. Upload your sound clip and it will trace the sound for you !!!!...........damn that's freaking scary !!!!

Probably one day, you will be able to search a person by his fart sound............... LOLz.........

Moral of the story: if a thing is out there on the internet, then there's nothing that can stop you from accessing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.