AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you ONLY buy lovense toys from THEIR website?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Sorry this is a stupid question probably but can you only buy Lovense toys from the official website?
Or is there other places that offer them maybe a bit cheaper (things on official sites are always more expensive)? Obviously legit ones and not knockoffs or dodgy (and of course no second hand please lol)...

Thanks in advance

Amazon!!

In Canada you can buy them from Amazon. I assume it's possible in the US as well.

Hello, this is a bit of a late response, but it might be useful for future reference. You can purchase toys from our website, we have official Amazon stores in some countries, and we have some resellers in most countries we ship to. If you wish to purchase from a reseller, I would call the larger sex stores up in your area to check if they stock our products. :kiss:

The purchase I made from their website shipped from Amazon, in an Amazon box. So, no worries about your neighbors knowing what you ordered. Unless they steal your package, cut it open and find out. ;)

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
The purchase I made from their website shipped from Amazon, in an Amazon box. So, no worries about your neighbors knowing what you ordered. Unless they steal your package, cut it open and find out. ;)

I've never ordered sex toys that were shipped in a package that made it obvious, tbh. It's like standard to ship in a plain brown box. If you order from SheVibe, the name on the return address is Bruce Banner, which always makes my roommate giggle.

I've never ordered sex toys that were shipped in a package that made it obvious, tbh. It's like standard to ship in a plain brown box. If you order from SheVibe, the name on the return address is Bruce Banner, which always makes my roommate giggle.

Yes, very true. Most are "discreet packaging". I just wanted to make it obvious that if someone ordered from their site, it came from Amazon. :)

Our shipping partner is Amazon Fulfillment so that is why it comes in an Amazon box. If you are in a non-Amazon region then it will be in a discreet paper box. We value your privacy :happy:

Reactions: NotYou
Sorry this is a stupid question probably but can you only buy Lovense toys from the official website?
Or is there other places that offer them maybe a bit cheaper (things on official sites are always more expensive)? Obviously legit ones and not knockoffs or dodgy (and of course no second hand please lol)...

Thanks in advance
You can get them on amazon but I personally trust the lovense site, also, the price remains the same

AdultToyMegaStore in NZ (online) currently has the Ambi and Max, and I'm super excited for them to restock others so I can get the Nora and Lush and Hush, the store does a laybuy type thing where I can pay for it over 6 weeks and get it after the first payment, so I'm super excited to get some nicer toys. I also have my eye on the Lelo Mona 2 because I desperately want/need a decent gspot vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.