AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can You Shared Tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On CB, can you share tokens with another user account?

Yes you can if it's nothing fraudulent.
For example, I have never had problems. I have 2 accounts, both verified so I can send back and forward tokens (if/when needed).
I will spend all of my tokens at once, then probably can't buy more for weeks/months at a time, so if i tip them to my secondary account, it's a way of it being "out of sight, out of mind" and i don't just spend them all in 5 minutes.

I have never had problems with this.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Yes you can if it's nothing fraudulent.
For example, I have never had problems. I have 2 accounts, both verified so I can send back and forward tokens (if/when needed).
I will spend all of my tokens at once, then probably can't buy more for weeks/months at a time, so if i tip them to my secondary account, it's a way of it being "out of sight, out of mind" and i don't just spend them all in 5 minutes.

I have never had problems with this.
So you must be verified? I am just a user so I have never gone through that process.

I just wish there was a way to gift them to other users. Tis the season...

Upvote 0
You can gift tokens to other users on StripChat at least. I actually did that once to a grey user who kept showing up and being nice in the room I was knight in. He didn't spend any of the 90 tokens in the model's room though, and we never saw him again after that 😅

• Funny!
Reactions: Jay_Storm
Upvote 0
So you must be verified? I am just a user so I have never gone through that process.

The only way to share with another user account would be to yes, have it be verified to accept tokens, you buy the tokens and send to that user.

You can gift tokens to other users on StripChat at least. I actually did that once to a grey user who kept showing up and being nice in the room I was knight in. He didn't spend any of the 90 tokens in the model's room though, and we never saw him again after that 😅

Wow, that is a bit of a kick in the teeth. Have you done it since? I guess the lesson learned? lol

Upvote 0

That’s sweet of you. If I may make a suggestion? If you’re going to do this, just please make sure it’s not to a member who’s being obnoxious to the model, begging for a free flash or dropping hints that he’s waiting around for a free flash. Lol. It lowkey annoys me when I get an MFC member like that, and then a generous member (who DOES tip me) decides to reward him with tokens…or tips for the thing the other dude is begging or demanding to see. It’s worse if I happen to be doing a raffle, because now I have to give that person raffle tickets too…to win a chance at getting a custom video/Skype show/Hulu movie date/or whatever it is I’m offering. If the generous MFC member had PMed me first to ask, that would’ve been appreciated so that I could tell him no. Lol.

So I guess what I’m saying is…choose wisely. :p

Upvote 0
That’s sweet of you. If I may make a suggestion? If you’re going to do this, just please make sure it’s not to a member who’s being obnoxious to the model, begging for a free flash or dropping hints that he’s waiting around for a free flash. Lol. It lowkey annoys me when I get an MFC member like that, and then a generous member (who DOES tip me) decides to reward him with tokens…or tips for the thing the other dude is begging or demanding to see. It’s worse if I happen to be doing a raffle, because now I have to give that person raffle tickets too…to win a chance at getting a custom video/Skype show/Hulu movie date/or whatever it is I’m offering. If the generous MFC member had PMed me first to ask, that would’ve been appreciated so that I could tell him no. Lol.

So I guess what I’m saying is…choose wisely. :p
I totally understand. It is a longtime grey who is respectful and participates in the general chat. Never asks for anything but is quick with a joke and a compliment. It was just an idea I had this morning.

Upvote 0
I totally understand. It is a longtime grey who is respectful and participates in the general chat. Never asks for anything but is quick with a joke and a compliment. It was just an idea I had this morning.
It's a nice thought. But I have mixed feelings about gifting.
There was a longtime regular grey in the room I spend most time in, and he was always urging others to tip for a particular action by the model that he clearly enjoyed. We used to shoot the breeze a little in pms, as he was always in the room.
On his birthday, with prior agreement by the model, I tipped for that action so this guy could enjoy it. A little later another user sent me a pm saying he knew the grey, and included his linkedin url, which suggested he was an executive at one of the largest global auto manufacturing companies. The location and first name in his CB bio matched. So I asked the grey what he did for a living, and to my surprise, he confirmed everything - same guy, who earned hundreds of thousands of dollars every year in bonuses alone, and wouldn't even buy tokens (at least on that account).
So you never know who and what is behind a username, or why they act the way they do. No matter how polite, nice and friendly they seem, now I just treat everyone the same - you pay your own way.

Best way to spread good Christmas cheer IMO is to tip your favourite model(s) well, and then tip 'em some more :)

Upvote 0
The grey user that you wish to gift tokens to must get age verified before you can send them. This person doesn’t ever have to broadcast, but still has to go through the verification process. Once complete, your grey friend will have a send tip button on his CB page. Then you can tip all you want.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.