AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Candyone account banded from Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2022
Hi I’m Candyone I work on and off on Stripchat almost 2 years. I took a break about 10 months and just came back 2 months ago but now my account was permanently banded from Stripchat because of I showed up unregistered model on my broadcast yes it was my fault that I careless.

But it was my first time mistake and that happening first time on Sunday night. No warning from Stripchat nothing and they let me broadcast until Thursday night I made 65,000++ tokens! I can cash out again on Monday but after I finished work that night one of my fan club text me where are you ? When I check my account already disappeared and I lose 130++k followers and all tokens I made.

I send emails 2 times but feel like I talking to a robot then I wait about 3-4 days and send email again but no one reply anymore! I feel like Stripchat treate all the models they banded like prisoner.

I’m not expected to unblock my account but the way Stripchat treat me let me work until Thursday night for make more tokens and then take it! even they said they didn’t take it but it is in them system. I think this it not right and scam!

Hey @Sarina
I can see the Support team has already responded to your ticket.
Please proceed to provide them with the requested documents in order for them to be able to assist you further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.