AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cannot Restore Age Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2022
CB Account is: Luna_triik
I lost my age verification after accidentally letting my unverified partner in my stream. After that we made an independent broadcaster agreement for them and uploaded their ID photos. Initially the ID was denied as it was invalid (not US driver's license), i after that we got their passport and uploaded valid ID photos. But even after that It wasn't possible to restore age verification. I received the following message: "The identification you have provided is not identification for the non-verified independent broadcaster who appeared on your cam."

After that I tried e-mailing the support team to ask if there was a mistake, to clarify that the ID i provided IS for the person who appeared on my stream. Support then told me that it could be due to appearance having changed too much since the last age verification (?). I tought they had mistaken me for my partner since only I had already been age verified but changed a lot, so and tried uploading age verifications for both of us. Strangelly, the site denied both IDs stating that "This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support." (I got this message separetedly for both our age verifications).

I literally do not know what else to do, I have already uploaded both our age verifications, the site says both of us are verified but still asks for a third one (?). @punker barbie thanks for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.