AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't create new account mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2023
Hello, I wanted to create a new account in MFC. Everything went fine, my documents were checked and approved. Passed face verification. Everything was fine, I thought I’d start streaming. MFC approved all documents and Ondoto too. But the next day when I tried to log into my account an error occurred "
We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience." I have never registered for MFC before and I don’t know what could be the reason. Can you help please? @AmberCutie

Reminder: I don't work for MFC administration. But:
I wanted to create a new account in MFC
You specified "new" here, which sounds like you've had an account before, and they won't allow you to have 2 accounts at the same time as a model.
I have never registered for MFC before
so this confuses me.

Outside of that, no idea what the issue could be.

Upvote 0
Reminder: I don't work for MFC administration. But:

You specified "new" here, which sounds like you've had an account before, and they won't allow you to have 2 accounts at the same time as a model.

so this confuses me.

Outside of that, no idea what the issue could be.
I mean “new” like i never streamed on mfc before never had account. Maybe MFC don’t accept girls from central asia?

Upvote 0
I mean “new” like i never streamed on mfc before never had account. Maybe MFC don’t accept girls from central asia?
It is possible you're in a region that is not allowed on the site. Sorry I don't have more advice.

Upvote 0
Hello dear @AmberCutie !
Hope you are well.
I used to have a Myfreecams studio account. I left the studio and stopped working a few years ago. Now I would like to work on this site. But I found out that MyFreeCams does not accept documents from people from our country. I can restore the studio account or something do? I would really like to work on this site.

Upvote 0
Hello dear @AmberCutie !
Hope you are well.
I used to have a Myfreecams studio account. I left the studio and stopped working a few years ago. Now I would like to work on this site. But I found out that MyFreeCams does not accept documents from people from our country. I can restore the studio account or something do? I would really like to work on this site.
Sounds like you'll need to find another site to work on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.