AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't log into Streamate account!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2016
Los Ángeles
This is for my friend,
We were doing a show and she wanted to check her earnings before she left as we were doing our show, but it didn't let her. So I logged out and she still couldn't check her earnings after several times trying to sign in. She changed her password and nothing. Then I went and signed in for her on my end and I could sign in fine but at the studio she was working for she couldn't. She did manage to somehow log in but after that one time it was the same thing not letting her log in. Is there anything that can fix it?
Idk if it matters but we usually talk in messenger as we do shows so could SM be punishing her for doing that since models are not allowed to talk to customers on the site unless it's through SM? Thanks and please hurry!

Idk if it matters but we usually talk in messenger as we do shows so could SM be punishing her for doing that since models are not allowed to talk to customers on the site unless it's through SM?

You're not allowed to EXCHANGE external contact info. Streamate can't stop a customer from using their brain and finding you on social media, nor can they penalize you for using it. You're absolutely allowed to talk to your customers elsewhere on the Internet, you're just not allowed to tell them how to find you.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what's going on with your friend's account. This is actually something I have never heard of before.

Reactions: AudriTwo
This is for my friend,
We were doing a show and she wanted to check her earnings before she left as we were doing our show, but it didn't let her. So I logged out and she still couldn't check her earnings after several times trying to sign in. She changed her password and nothing. Then I went and signed in for her on my end and I could sign in fine but at the studio she was working for she couldn't. She did manage to somehow log in but after that one time it was the same thing not letting her log in. Is there anything that can fix it?
Idk if it matters but we usually talk in messenger as we do shows so could SM be punishing her for doing that since models are not allowed to talk to customers on the site unless it's through SM? Thanks and please hurry!

She needs to contact her studio so they can contact support on why she cannot get into he account.
Were you authorized to be with her on her account? She could of been suspended for having an unauthorized person. It's happened to me, even when I was given permission.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.