AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

can't wait to get started

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
after being inactive for 7 years my old streamate accounts are closed. I am awaiting approval on my new couples account and I'm excited to get started!! the waiting is the hard part. in the meantime what kind of money can we actually earn? streamate says up to 10k a week but does anyone actually make that? I never did. I wasn't exactly consistent before but plan to be this time around. I figure in the first few weeks we might manage a few hundred to about 1k on our couples account and maybe more as we gain loyal customers. Am I on the right track?

There are a lot of models who make really good money on SM. You can tell because on contest weeks you get an idea by where you are ranking, compared to everyone else.

You seem to be on the right track, in my opinion. But it does depend on a lot of factors, and how many stream hours you do. My first year (just on a single girl account) I had to put in a lot more hours that I do now, to make the same amount. But as time goes by your average hourly goes up and the amount you need to work goes down, to make the same money. Disclaimer; I’ve been on SM 8 years, but never full time because I make half or more of my income from clips, fansites etc (and always have). There are models who have SM as a full time thing, who pull in way more money than I do. I just don’t have the extroversion and aimiable desire to be liked/approved of/social that I think it takes to be live full time. Basically I have too much of a IDGAF attitude to stream full time. But there are more extroverted models who do and who make several thousand a week. I’ve never heard of 10k a week but 10k/ 15k a month, sure, for those putting in major grind.

Last edited:
There are a lot of models who make really good money on SM. You can tell because on contest weeks you get an idea by where you are ranking, compared to everyone else.

You seem to be on the right track, in my opinion. But it does depend on a lot of factors, and how many stream hours you do. My first year (just on a single girl account) I had to put in a lot more hours that I do now, to make the same amount. But as time goes by your average hourly goes up and the amount you need to work goes down, to make the same money. Disclaimer; I’ve been on SM 8 years, but never full time because I make half or more of my income from clips, fansites etc (and always have). There are models who have SM as a full time thing, who pull in way more money than I do. I just don’t have the extroversion and aimiable desire to be liked/approved of/social that I think it takes to be live full time. Basically I have too much of a IDGAF attitude to stream full time. But there are more extroverted models who do and who make several thousand a week. I’ve never heard of 10k a week but 10k/ 15k a month, sure, for those putting in major grind.
thank you. I figured the 10k a week probably an over statement and not likely to actually make that much. We too have a few clip sites and now we need to record videos and get them uploaded. 10k a week would be awesome lol but it just sounds too good to be true.

Reactions: MarieElise
thank you. I figured the 10k a week probably an over statement and not likely to actually make that much. We too have a few clip sites and now we need to record videos and get them uploaded. 10k a week would be awesome lol but it just sounds too good to be true.
I think it probably happens for some, once in a while, but I’ve never made or interacted with any models who made 10k in a week there.

Reactions: autumnstorm423
I think it probably happens for some, once in a while, but I’ve never made or interacted with any models who made 10k in a week there.
neither have I and I honestly don't expect to. If I could make 1-5k a week that would be decent and we wouldn't be struggling.

neither have I and I honestly don't expect to. If I could make 1-5k a week that would be decent and we wouldn't be struggling.
I think that's totally doable, as long as you don't mind putting in more hours to begin with, and as you build your fan base.

I think that's totally doable, as long as you don't mind putting in more hours to begin with, and as you build your fan base.
yeah I'm going to put in more hours and the more I make is the less I'll need my normie job that I can't stand! I hate amazon flex with a passion it's so boring.

edited to add: I also don't expect to make that much right off the top. I expect it will take time to build a following and we will likely have to put up with a little bit of bullshit along the way. (don't want to be block happy... customers take notice and won't spend if you block people all the time for minor infractions without warning.)

• Hugs
yeah I'm going to put in more hours and the more I make is the less I'll need my normie job that I can't stand! I hate amazon flex with a passion it's so boring.

edited to add: I also don't expect to make that much right off the top. I expect it will take time to build a following and we will likely have to put up with a little bit of bullshit along the way. (don't want to be block happy... customers take notice and won't spend if you block people all the time for minor infractions without warning.)
My partner did that for a while and ended up hating it too. They always sent him out to BFE places in the dark, and when he tried setting boundaries of what places he was willing to go, they just ignored him. One time they sent him down a road in the country that had all these Hill Billy signs w pictures of guns on them, saying no trespassers. How was anyone even supposed to know he was the amazon guy? Morons.

My partner did that for a while and ended up hating it too. They always sent him out to BFE places in the dark, and when he tried setting boundaries of what places he was willing to go, they just ignored him. One time they sent him down a road in the country that had all these Hill Billy signs w pictures of guns on them, saying no trespassers. How was anyone even supposed to know he was the amazon guy? Morons.
I don't like the down town area in my region. I had roll a bitch up in my car window and call the cops. I had the option to break her nose (would've gotten away with it too she reached into my car but I felt it would serve no real purpose.)

• Hugs
I don't like the down town area in my region. I had roll a bitch up in my car window and call the cops. I had the option to break her nose (would've gotten away with it too she reached into my car but I felt it would serve no real purpose.)
Yeah a broken nose spurts a lot of blood. Not only no purpose but might have got your car and clothes super messy. It's a jungle out there. Good for you for holding back. Not easy to do.

Yeah a broken nose spurts a lot of blood. Not only no purpose but might have got your car and clothes super messy. It's a jungle out there. Good for you for holding back. Not easy to do.
no not easy to do but I was glad I did. Cops thought it was funny when they found her with her arm rolled up in my window lol.

• Funny!
FINALLY!! lol SM approved my KYC documents now hubby and I can stream!
congrats! You probably already know but SM is super strict on stuff. They have 0 tolerance for certain stuff, so be aware of the rules. Definitely no age play or giving offsite contact info. They give you a warning for some stuff, other stuff is instant account closure.

congrats! You probably already know but SM is super strict on stuff. They have 0 tolerance for certain stuff, so be aware of the rules. Definitely no age play or giving offsite contact info. They give you a warning for some stuff, other stuff is instant account closure.
yes I'm aware and when we stream we'll ensure that all animals are out of the room entirely with a closed door between us otherwise we're risking getting banned. definitely no age play at all not worth the risk and I wouldn't dare give off site contact info as that is not only against the rules but could also be insanely dangerous. If a customer turned out to be the stalker type that would literally be like waving a red flag in front of a bull saying here I am come and get me!

Status
Not open for further replies.