AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Capturing members cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Okay so I looked for something like this in the search and most threads were super old and didn't have what I was looking for. If I missed one please direct me, but I don't think I did.

I want to start offering viewing member cams, but I'm kind of worried about it. It seems like most members just do run-of-the-mill jerking, or at the worst maybe some coprophagia. But I keep thinking it would be just my bad luck to open a members cam and then see something wickedly illegal, or like someone killing themselves.
So my question is, is there a way to record a members cam so that way, like in case authorities need to be notified, I can present the evidence?

I won't want to miss out on any money just because I'm scared of seeing someone molest a kid on cam or something. I know it most likely wouldn't happen...I just need to have a safety net so I can say "look this crap really happened, that's the guy and that's his account."

I hope this doesn't make me look bad, I know how much the models hate to be recorded, but that's because it's stealing intellectual property. This would be only for me as a safeguard for my conscience, and I wouldn't want to record everyone. I feel bad even suggesting that members could do anything that awful, I just can't help the worry.

Reactions: Baby_Lotus
We don't consent to being recorded either. And you don't have that right to. You report it if something terrible comes up and let the authorities do their job. Most likely, you'll just get a bunch of penises and lots of other things to laugh at anyway :D

Okay so I looked for something like this in the search and most threads were super old and didn't have what I was looking for. If I missed one please direct me, but I don't think I did.

I want to start offering viewing member cams, but I'm kind of worried about it. It seems like most members just do run-of-the-mill jerking, or at the worst maybe some coprophagia. But I keep thinking it would be just my bad luck to open a members cam and then see something wickedly illegal, or like someone killing themselves.
So my question is, is there a way to record a members cam so that way, like in case authorities need to be notified, I can present the evidence?

I won't want to miss out on any money just because I'm scared of seeing someone molest a kid on cam or something. I know it most likely wouldn't happen...I just need to have a safety net so I can say "look this crap really happened, that's the guy and that's his account."

I hope this doesn't make me look bad, I know how much the models hate to be recorded, but that's because it's stealing intellectual property. This would be only for me as a safeguard for my conscience, and I wouldn't want to record everyone. I feel bad even suggesting that members could do anything that awful, I just can't help the worry.

Let the cam site handle that. If someone broadcasts something highly illegal via their site, they would be the ones to have the evidence to show the authorities. You'd just bring their attention to it.

We don't consent to being recorded either. And you don't have that right to. You report it if something terrible comes up and let the authorities do their job. Most likely, you'll just get a bunch of penises and lots of other things to laugh at anyway :D

Yeah, I felt bad even suggesting it. Thanks for being honest, I guess I just feel a little weird about it after reading that a model saw a member humping his dog. I mean I would want to do all I could to help. So I wasn't coming from a nefarious place, and seeing your post makes me feel better.

With indie skype shows, I printscreen their face, paste it in MSPaint, and store it in a folder until my payment is deposited. just in case someone tries charging back, i have their face as proof that this is the person that bought it.

First off, happy birthday! Secondly I agree with the previous posts to let the sites take care of that, however do keep in mind you can always screenshot or use the snipping tool on windows that allows you to select a part of your screen, screenshot it, then save the snip as a file. If you need quick evidence of anything happening on screen, the snipping tool can be invaluable.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Theo Theater
I open them frequently as I have a kink of watching an army of men jerk off to me. It's kinda powering and it's like a huge compliment. Like "hey look at what these guys are doing just by looking at me." Like, it's flattering to me so every blue moon I open EVERYONES cams just to have a little group fun for free. I can promise you the chances are so minimal. I'm not saying your fear is not allowed or anything hehe ( I get it, I have an irrational fear of cars ) but, I can promise 99% of the cams are just dicks.

( Just remember that I open cams for free and have yet to see anything horrible. )

Although, I must say the only thing that I think illegally ever happened over all the cams I've opened, the guy was smoking what looked like meth but could have easily just been dab lmao.

I feel you in the end tho, girlie. And I hope you find a way to soothe your worry.

Im sure after you give it a go you'll feel a lot better.

Reactions: Theo Theater
If they're doing something illegal, you could print screen. I think sites capture all video that happens on their site for legal purposes like this. Member's might not consent in the same way models do, but I'm sure there is something in the TOS about using the free cam part of things. It's really easy to turn someone in for abuse. I've never seen anything like that through a member cam, but I've turned in other camgirls and Twitter accounts for abuse of children/animals. You don't have to have visual evidence really. If you're giving them the person's account name and site used, that should be enough to go on. Someone who is putting video out there of their abuse will leave a trail of evidence without your capping anything.

You must agree to the following rules:
  • Anyone appearing on cam must be over 18.
  • Do NOT broadcast copyrighted material.
  • Do NOT violate the law or the standards of your community.
  • Conduct that may be considered obscene is forbidden.

This is the agreement we have to accept every time we enable our cams.

Member webcams
While sharing their webcam stream, members may NOT:

• Do anything illegal, obscene, objectionable, or controversial.
  • Allow anyone under the age of 18 on camera at any time.
  • Allow anyone other than the account owner on camera.
  • Engage in sexual activity with another person.

Privacy Note: We are committed to protecting the privacy of our valued members. When your webcam is active, only the people that you have allowed access are able to watch you. Even the administrators of this website do NOT have access to your webcam and you are not being recorded.

From the MFC wiki.

So, yes. There are guidelines a responsible individual should follow when broadcasting their member webcam, however, nowhere is it written that we allow consent to be recorded. And that I believe would hold up in the court of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.