AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cat seen in background

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should not no, have known models with their cats and dogs being around for AGES and it's not stated in terms and conditions as far as I could read :)

Upvote 0
I can’t predict how or why CB would ban a person, but I can tell you I frequently see cats (and dogs) wandering in and out of camera view in different CB rooms, laying on beds, etc. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a model get banned for it as long as it’s incidental (meaning the pet is just “there” and not being made a part of the show).

Upvote 0
The animal can be on cam if you are not doing anything explicitly sexual. If you're spread eagle and the cat is between your legs you'll probably get a warning.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't try it. I got a warning on Streamate.com that I have cats on my bed. One client complained about having cats. I don't have cats. I actually had 2 cats stuck on the wall as wallpaper. Then the site apologized to me for the rushed action.🤣🤣🤣

Streamate and Chaturbate have different rules regarding animals on cam. It is accepted on CB but strictly prohibited on SM. They are indeed super very strict.

Upvote 0
Thank you. I'm going to be making a StreamMate account so, good to know.
be sure to sign up through streamatemodels.com bb!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.