AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Caught in Some Camgirl Drama

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2018
Just wanted to relax a bit as I got home today, instead I get caught in some camgirl drama and it's left me a bit confused. (I've had enough camgirl drama for a lifetime already as well)

I guess I'm kind of looking for advice, but I'm also a bit hesitant to explain the entire situation here in a public thread. So, I'd like to ask if any models here wouldn't mind discussing the situation with me over pm. I'd appreciate it a lot. I'm not going to reveal any names also.

Sorry if this thread goes against any rules.

• Hugs
Reactions: TokenGesture
I know you asked for private but the best advice I could give is to walk away! If someone is a real life friend, you can surely work it out. I know that myself, I tend to get too wrapped up in other people's circuses and monkies. This past year I have grown SOO much and learned to walk away from a lot of toxic behaviors of my own that caused heartbreak in my life and others.

If it is super serious, give it a few days and resolve yourself to talk it out, NO NAME CALLING, no yelling and if the other side starts to get ugly... disengage!

I know you asked for private but the best advice I could give is to walk away! If someone is a real life friend, you can surely work it out. I know that myself, I tend to get too wrapped up in other people's circuses and monkies. This past year I have grown SOO much and learned to walk away from a lot of toxic behaviors of my own that caused heartbreak in my life and others.

If it is super serious, give it a few days and resolve yourself to talk it out, NO NAME CALLING, no yelling and if the other side starts to get ugly... disengage!

Thanks for the reply.

I did try to get some things cleared up last night, or rather I asked if we could talk about things the next day. She got a bit defensive, so I said ok and wished her good night and that was that. I don't know if I will bring it up again.

Best to just walk away and never look back. As harsh as it sounds, cam life drama is nothing more than juvenile mentality with 'some' people, but not all, living in a fantasy world.
I walked away from a room recently thinking there was actual friendships, but realized it was all just fake with many jealous people seeking attention. I have no time for drama personally. :)

I know you asked for private but the best advice I could give is to walk away! !

I'm going to agree here. Just like stripper drama, cam girl drama just isn't worth it. In both cases the drama is normally about another girl and/or clients, and it's just so not worth getting involved in.

I know there's some major drama that started up the other week with one camgirl getting her account banned on MFC because she mentioned something or other about another (popular) cam girl on Twitter or some shit. I'm kind of surprised there wasn't a thread about it on here, since I saw the Twitter drama unfold in what we could call the middle of everything due to how Twitter likes to put tweets out to people (IE I only saw it because a model I follow apparently was in the Twitter thread). But since I don't know the girl who got banned, and I only rarely even look at the other one, I decided it wasn't worth my time to even follow it beyond what I already saw.

Just leave it alone and don't get yourself involved. It's better for you in the long run.

Reactions: AmberlyPSO
Just wanted to relax a bit as I got home today, instead I get caught in some camgirl drama and it's left me a bit confused. (I've had enough camgirl drama for a lifetime already as well)

An Accidental Camgirl Dramatist ... and it keeps happening to you.

For your sanity I'm thinking a really really remote uninhabited island with no internet, phone and whatever is the way to go. Honestly, what are the chances a pair of feuding camgirls would ever wash up on a makeshift raft? I think you'll be safe ... or is that what you want?

I'm kind of surprised there wasn't a thread about it on here,
There was.

An Accidental Camgirl Dramatist ... and it keeps happening to you.
I feel like there is a touch of truth to this comment... sometimes the girls that I see involved in drama seem to draw it to them, and it happens to the same people repeatedly. If there's a pattern and history of drama and fights then there's likely a reason.

Reactions: AmberlyPSO
I feel like there is a touch of truth to this comment... sometimes the girls that I see involved in drama seem to draw it to them, and it happens to the same people repeatedly. If there's a pattern and history of drama and fights then there's likely a reason.

I'm afraid to see the drama these people have in their offline personal lives. Or have they alienated everyone they know in their offline lives that they need to have online drama to keep things interesting for themselves? I don't know the exact psychological term for this. :)

I'm afraid to see the drama these people have in their offline personal lives. Or have they alienated everyone they know in their offline lives that they need to have online drama to keep things interesting for themselves? I don't know the exact psychological term for this. :)
As a reforming drama llama, I can tell you, I barely had any drama in real life as I was sooo invested in shit online, I didn't have time for drama in real life. Now prior to discovering the internet, I was in a ton of shit in real life. In a way, the internet allowed me to have drama that didn't cause physical fights at least!

A few years back though, I began to discover that a lot of people I 'beefed' with weren't in the industry very long. While I for sure should not have engaged, they were the ones always lodging crap but I would just wiffleball it right back at them. It took a lot to learn how to walk off that drama whiffle ball court and every once in a while I get the urge to go back. If I see someone is young, I do tend to give a few passes if I see this behavior. I am 32 and took me getting to about 28 to recognize the behavior and 30 to really execute walking away well.

Wasn't sure if I wanted to bump this or not.

A few weeks ago I ended my "friendship" with the model over what happened. I have my own issues, but I really didn't want any drama and I was trying to avoid it. That's why I wasn't sure how to handle things. Short story is I'm pretty sure this model was making up stories (basically fabricating the original drama that caused me to make this thread in the first place) so that I would support her more. I guess this stuff happens pretty regularly, but what I think she was trying to do is a bit more manipulative.

But that doesn't stop me from feeling bad about it sometimes. Was somebody that me me laugh and smile.

Wasn't sure if I wanted to bump this or not.

A few weeks ago I ended my "friendship" with the model over what happened. I have my own issues, but I really didn't want any drama and I was trying to avoid it. That's why I wasn't sure how to handle things. Short story is I'm pretty sure this model was making up stories (basically fabricating the original drama that caused me to make this thread in the first place) so that I would support her more. I guess this stuff happens pretty regularly, but what I think she was trying to do is a bit more manipulative.

But that doesn't stop me from feeling bad about it sometimes. Was somebody that me me laugh and smile.
If you want to continue to not deal with her drama I suggest you keep doing what you are doing, my dude. Right now you are dwelling in the drama of that could of been. Go do you, bb!

Status
Not open for further replies.