AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB account and payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2021
Greetings, I recently created an account with CB and have been banned for reasons I do not understand or can get a reason for from support, I shall list the issue below and hope that someone can help to sort things out.

Issue:

After creating the account I purchased some tokens using paypal as the payment method, it came up as completed on the screen and the tokens were added to my account. The next morning I was online and used the tokens I had added and all seemed fine, later that evening I logged back in to add some more tokens but was greeted with the message that I had been banned for possible ToS breaches. This puzzled me as all I had actually done was to visit two rooms and to use the tokens at my disposal and the only time I spoke to the performer was to say thank you on a tip note as I left the room. I checked my emails and had confirmation of the purchase of tokens but to be on the safe side I checked the paypal transaction which although funds were available and could be sent listed the transaction as pending, I informed CB support of this and that I was in the process of sorting the issue out and a few hours later the transaction was listed as complete. The response from CB support was to say this - ( As provided in the Chaturbate terms of service, which you agreed to when creating your accounts, users are prohibited from using any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account. This includes creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom. We have terminated your accounts for violation of this policy. ) I am assuming that it was the late release of funds which was out of my control that is the issue here as I literally have done nothing else with the account.

Username:

Midnight_teapot

if this can be fixed then I would be grateful, if not then I will go to another cam site, my main concern is that although CB issued the tokens to my account and have now taken money for them is that the performer who I sent them to in good faith did not receive them due to an issue I was unaware of and that was not her fault

thank you in advance for any help that can be given

Greetings, I recently created an account with CB and have been banned for reasons I do not understand or can get a reason for from support, I shall list the issue below and hope that someone can help to sort things out.

Issue:

After creating the account I purchased some tokens using paypal as the payment method, it came up as completed on the screen and the tokens were added to my account. The next morning I was online and used the tokens I had added and all seemed fine, later that evening I logged back in to add some more tokens but was greeted with the message that I had been banned for possible ToS breaches. This puzzled me as all I had actually done was to visit two rooms and to use the tokens at my disposal and the only time I spoke to the performer was to say thank you on a tip note as I left the room. I checked my emails and had confirmation of the purchase of tokens but to be on the safe side I checked the paypal transaction which although funds were available and could be sent listed the transaction as pending, I informed CB support of this and that I was in the process of sorting the issue out and a few hours later the transaction was listed as complete. The response from CB support was to say this - ( As provided in the Chaturbate terms of service, which you agreed to when creating your accounts, users are prohibited from using any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account. This includes creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom. We have terminated your accounts for violation of this policy. ) I am assuming that it was the late release of funds which was out of my control that is the issue here as I literally have done nothing else with the account.

Username:

Midnight_teapot

if this can be fixed then I would be grateful, if not then I will go to another cam site, my main concern is that although CB issued the tokens to my account and have now taken money for them is that the performer who I sent them to in good faith did not receive them due to an issue I was unaware of and that was not her fault

thank you in advance for any help that can be given
Support has responded to your most recent email.

Reactions: _aboycams
Upvote 0
Hey needing some account help. I’ve been banned for violating TOS...I haven’t done anything weird or unusual warranting the ban. Help? Thanks.

username: mrgoodguy1002

Upvote 0
Hey needing some account help. I’ve been banned for violating TOS...I haven’t done anything weird or unusual warranting the ban. Help? Thanks.

username: mrgoodguy1002
Support has responded to your email.

Reactions: _aboycams
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.