AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Account Ban - No reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @punkerbarbie my account has been banned for no reason in CB could you please help me with my account so that it remains functional, the nickname is Allicefoxxter

Upvote 0
hey @punkerbarbie how are you?, i have another problem i got banned from cb account for no reason this time from another girl, could you please help me, the nickname is Madissonwills

Upvote 0
hey @punkerbarbie how are you?, i have another problem i got banned from cb account for no reason this time from another girl, could you please help me, the nickname is Madissonwills
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
hey @punkerbarbie please I need your help again, they just banned a girl's account and you don't know the reason why, since it was in normal transmission. I would appreciate your collaboration, a hug. the nickname of acount its roseshelby.

Upvote 0
hey @punkerbarbie please I need your help again, they just banned a girl's account and you don't know the reason why, since it was in normal transmission. I would appreciate your collaboration, a hug. the nickname of acount its siara_madaki_

Upvote 0
hey @punkerbarbie please I need your help again, they just banned a girl's account and you don't know the reason why, since it was in normal transmission. I would appreciate your collaboration, a hug. the nickname of acount its roseshelby.
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
hey @punkerbarbie please I need your help again, they just banned a girl's account and you don't know the reason why, since it was in normal transmission. I would appreciate your collaboration, a hug. the nickname of acount its siara_madaki_
If this broadcaster is experiencing an issue, please have them contact Support from the email address associated with the account.

Upvote 0
hey @punkerbarbie please I need your help again, they just banned a girl's account and you don't know the reason why, since it was in normal transmission. I would appreciate your collaboration, a hug. the nickname of acount its Amber_heard_

Upvote 0
@punkerbarbie I have too many accounts being banned for no reason. The latest is petit_linda18.
Can you please collaborate with this? I have others too but this is the latest one that I hope to be resolved quickly.
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.