AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Account banned for no reason!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

here4you

Banhammered
Feb 23, 2019
Afternoon everyone,

3 days ago when I logged in to CB and tried to access a model's room, I got a msg says
"
Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service"

I tried to contact the support but with no luck, they kept ignoring my msgs.
I have like 290 tokens in my account, they do not want to unban me, refund me, nor tell me the reason why they are banning me !!

if someone can help .. my username's "_here_4_you_"

Thank you in advance :D

If you have violated the TOS, then they do not need to give you any kind of response to clarify. If you have broken the TOS, I also don't think they have to give your tokens back.
I do agree it would be nice if they could always at least give a little something, IE: "You have been banned for breaking Section 5a of the TOS" or something to that effect.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
i dont mind being banned for a reason ..
but all what they say is "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service"
and they are suggesting me to contact the support who are not willing to say a word!
I buy tokens regularly, and i always try to be careful with the rules they have..

but out of a sudden I got banned .. even though it's been over 2 weeks since the last time i chatted with a model.

-- I dont agree with you when you say they dont have to give reasons. what if the action was based on an inaccurate claim?
at least i can defend myself !!

Upvote 0
i dont mind being banned for a reason ..
but all what they say is "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service"
and they are suggesting me to contact the support who are not willing to say a word!
I buy tokens regularly, and i always try to be careful with the rules they have..

but out of a sudden I got banned .. even though it's been over 2 weeks since the last time i chatted with a model.

-- I dont agree with you when you say they dont have to give reasons. what if the action was based on an inaccurate claim?
at least i can defend myself !!

It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with me, it's literally "their site; their rules". If they suspect you have broken any of the terms, they can and will ban with no explanation required. I didn't make that up - and it's the case on many/all sites I am aware of.

Upvote 0
Did you ask a model to do something that is against the rules? Fisting, familial roleplay, peeing, blood, ageplay, (other taboo/rare fetish that others might find disturbing)? Did you insult or harass a model or discuss illegal things with a model or chat? Did you ask to meet a model in person off of the website? Were you using your own credit card to purchase tokens? Did you give members and mods a reason to be upset with you and report you (like trolling, insulting, etc.)? Did you give models a reason to be upset with you (begging, harassing, name calling, bad behavior, scamming)? Did you ask for models to use Skype/outside programs? Did you tip a suspiciously large amount out of character with your normal spending patterns that could indicate fraud (e.g., spending 100-200 tokens for months/years to a few models, then tipping a different, new girl 10,000 tokens)? Do you have 2-step Verification enabled on your account? If not, maybe someone hacked into your account and conducted fraud. These are some things that can get you banned. I have never heard of someone being banned for nothing at all; there is always a reason, whether you agree/disagree with said reason. Keep in mind that Chaturbate has thousands of models and even more member accounts. I'm sure they're not ignoring you.

Upvote 0
The last time I chatted with a model was like over 2 weex or maybe even more .. during the past few days i was more of a watcher than a chatter .. I have been using the same Visa card for 2 years ..

before the banning, i used to get replies from the support within 24 hours, but now .. it has been 6 days with no clue ..

PS: today, I received a refund from CB for the "supported" membership, even though i did not request that refund!

Upvote 0
Did you chat about anything listed above with the model 2 weeks+ ago? Did you dodge a previous ban by creating a new account? Just because some time has elapsed between an infraction and your punishment doesn't mean that you got away with it. It could have taken time to investigate a complaint.

Btw, I am just trying to give you ideas of what could have happened. But I'm sure CB themselves will reply to you soon. :)

Reactions: rstanton and NotYou
Upvote 0
I appreciate the help pal,

The only thing is that, I use a VPN connection since I use a shared wireless network, and I don't trust my neighbours therefore, the vpn connection is always on.. Even though the service is premium "I pay for it", CB could have confused me with someone else because of the IP !

Upvote 0
If you have done nothing wrong nor questionable on Chaturbate, maybe you were banned for your own protection and out of an abundance of caution because your VPN switched locations. If I were any website and a user typically logged in from Washington state, then suddenly Italy, then suddenly the Ukraine, I'd ban to protect myself and my customer.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Interesting ..

two days ago I posted on @punker barbie's wall here and the next day the post was gone. I thought I might not have submitted it < I tried to blame myself.

so I posted again on her wall, and made sure the post was there..

and guess what, today the post disappeared again ..

so, clearly CB staff are trying to ignore my messages everywhere. At first I thought the support were super busy with some other members, but now I can tell they are ignoring me on purpose..

those chickens do not wanna face me?

I became premium on CB like 5 years ago, but it seems like those losers do not appreciate their loyal customers.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0
One-on-one customer service chat after the problem of livejasmin occurs.
It will clear up the matter in a few minutes.
Sorry, my English is poor.
But the same problem with CB usually takes days or even weeks.
Procrastination only creates more problems.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.