AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB age verification for whom?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2021
My username on CB is bsg45469
Asked to submit documents. I send in my ID again. This has already been uploaded. I contact support, finally I get an answer that I was on cam with someone wearing a black and white striped shirt?
I live alone, I have no one come over.
How can I prove someone who doesn't exist?

I have asked for clarification, or even a screen cap, just to be bombarded with the same auto response, followed by a general "upload your doc" answer, then the same reason I was given, followed by yet another "rate your support experience.

Normally this wouldn't be such an issue, but I've invested too much time making the lousy 90 tokens.

Perhaps my OBS switched over to my "entertainment" while I was fiddling about. That has happened a few times in the past, I'll activate a window source on accident because I use OBS remote.

Thank you for your time.

My username on CB is bsg45469
Asked to submit documents. I send in my ID again. This has already been uploaded. I contact support, finally I get an answer that I was on cam with someone wearing a black and white striped shirt?
I live alone, I have no one come over.
How can I prove someone who doesn't exist?

I have asked for clarification, or even a screen cap, just to be bombarded with the same auto response, followed by a general "upload your doc" answer, then the same reason I was given, followed by yet another "rate your support experience.

Normally this wouldn't be such an issue, but I've invested too much time making the lousy 90 tokens.

Perhaps my OBS switched over to my "entertainment" while I was fiddling about. That has happened a few times in the past, I'll activate a window source on accident because I use OBS remote.

Thank you for your time.
Support was unable to locate an account with the username bsg45469. Please check the spelling or provide your ticket number.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.