AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB banned me perm after age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2021
Hello @cbhours @AmberCutie @punker barbie ! My nickname is shelly333 and my ticket is 17601863

I need your help! I was banned permanently for a very unclear reason - CB are questioning my age and identity. They asked me to send them another form of ID, either a passport or a driver’s license (I used my domestic passport for my original registration so they requested a second type). I don't have a driver’s license so I applied for an international passport hoping it would help my case because it’s another form of ID with my picture. I’ve been waiting for a month and yesterday I finally got it. But when I tried to upload this document to the Chaturbate verification page, it was rejected. The reason being: “this person was already age verified.” When I pointed this out, I got permanent ban.

I believe that I have provided enough evidence but I guess my career on Chaturbate is over. This website was always my favorite and I am very upset with this situation. I won't try to provide any more evidence to get my account back, but I really need my payout to be released. I did nothing wrong and I don't see any reason to hold it anymore. Chaturbate was my only way to earn money and I need them very much. Please help me get my money. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello @cbhours @AmberCutie @punker barbie ! My nickname is shelly333 and my ticket is 17601863

I need your help! I was banned permanently for a very unclear reason - CB are questioning my age and identity. They asked me to send them another form of ID, either a passport or a driver’s license (I used my domestic passport for my original registration so they requested a second type). I don't have a driver’s license so I applied for an international passport hoping it would help my case because it’s another form of ID with my picture. I’ve been waiting for a month and yesterday I finally got it. But when I tried to upload this document to the Chaturbate verification page, it was rejected. The reason being: “this person was already age verified.” When I pointed this out, I got permanent ban.

I believe that I have provided enough evidence but I guess my career on Chaturbate is over. This website was always my favorite and I am very upset with this situation. I won't try to provide any more evidence to get my account back, but I really need my payout to be released. I did nothing wrong and I don't see any reason to hold it anymore. Chaturbate was my only way to earn money and I need them very much. Please help me get my money. Thank you.
this is exactly what happened to us ...and they didnt pay us either ... our passports are 100% real and legit ... they accepted them before this is happening to a lot of models is very sad ;(

Reactions: HOTTIESANDERX
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.