AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb banned my account and blame me that I work with stolen card ... I’m just did my shows ...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
What kind of stolen cards and fraudulent activities are in question, I kept doing my shows and nothing more ... how in general can models know whether the cards are stolen or not? I just sit in shock and cry ...how models can protect themselves and be sure that everything will be fine after the show
B4E74082-707A-4C10-8B70-9562A09F0B01.jpeg

What kind of stolen cards and fraudulent activities are in question, I kept doing my shows and nothing more ... how in general can models know whether the cards are stolen or not? I just sit in shock and cry ...how models can protect themselves and be sure that everything will be fine after the show
View attachment 89062
And because of that we get banned we lose everything we worked for and those members will still be in the site doing same things over and over and over again.

Upvote 0

Based on the wording of that email looks like they are pretty sure about it. Its also interesting because you said they stopped the tokens from transferring to the studio account right? So they also saw it coming. There must have been something that made them so suspicious? Are you set to receive the emails for that account or do they go to your studio? Was there some really shady offline tip or something?

Upvote 0
Based on the wording of that email looks like they are pretty sure about it. Its also interesting because you said they stopped the tokens from transferring to the studio account right? So they also saw it coming. There must have been something that made them so suspicious? Are you set to receive the emails for that account or do they go to your studio? Was there some really shady offline tip or something?
Hi I want to fix that problem , and to know why cb think like that , last stream it was strange fast tips , but that men even type to me , I’m not sure if it was fake one 😩after it they froze tokens and bun me and sudio acc . I work at cb for more then 4 years and never had any problems . How do I know who and why tip me ... and how I can be sure If someone tip me , cb will not blame me again ? That’s really strange things , why they think like that and why it’s happens to me . Maybe that did someone who hate me ? I donno how to back my account , and how to protect myself from scammers, I always do all my shows, so it turns out I did them just for free for some scam tokens? Seriously? I'm just shocked and I want to prove to the chaturbest that it's not me, but there is no answer from them . Cb for 4 years was my only way for earnings . And I’m scared now how to fix that problem , cuz I’m really donno who did it with stolen cards , there was no offline tips never I’m just my did my shows .....

Upvote 0
They send that message to studio acc and give ban to documents ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.