AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cb does not recognize my identity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2023
Good evening @punker barbie

My ticket number is #22111927 user Sammy_evans33
Initially I had requested your help since cb had banned my account for some tokens that did not correspond to me. Said case was solved, when I managed to find a solution, out of fear I tried to open a new account and when uploading my documents they banned me again without explaining the reason, so I asked for your help again, they took a long time to answer my email but they did and now They tell me that they believe that I am using a false identification, for this reason I request your help again since I have enough evidence to prove that this is my true identification, taking into account that I recently had a lip augmentation, my hair has changed color and other changes that a person can have over 10 years, because my identity document was issued 10 years ago.
@punker barbie
I request your help again with my case. If necessary, I can send all the evidence I have to validate that I am telling the truth.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.