AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB - electrostim show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016
fantasy world
Twitter Username
@irenerellish_
Tumblr Username
irellish
Chaturbate Username
shemalesissy2
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/irenerellish/
Hello
just an info (and sorry for bad english)
I saw, many times, that some models use something like "electrostimulator" that reacts to sound tip.
I find the exactly model in web and Id like buy it.
Id like know if its really possible use it during show, or maybe CB could stop/ban my show.
There is also an app in CB..but I prefer ask about it before try

^^
kiss

Yes, there are toys that react to tip sounds. As far as I know, Chaturbate won't ban you, but you could always contact @punker barbie or Chaturbate support for more information/to make sure.

yes I asked to support... they answer me that electro-stimulation is not allowed!
But.. I dont understand why support answered me that.. there are many models that use "electrostimulation" (for example siswet19) and always do show with electrostimulation

Id like try..but Im scared that maybe I could be ban for using electrostimulation

If you asked and were told not to do it, then you will have no argument to make in your defense if you get banned, and it's pretty easy to get banned on CB.

Do you mean using a toy that applys electricity and shocks? or one that merely vibrates such as ohmybod?

I just saw the model called rough_fuck using one?? I guess she missed the memo

• Wat?!
Reactions: AlyssaMuze
Is it this? I edited it the image was very hardcore

rough_fuck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.