AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB incredibly trigger happy on banning or is it just me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2016
I was private messaging a model on her page two days ago and I was mentioning to her that I was buying a new lens for my camera because I needed a wide angle lens. She asked me what a wide angle lens is, and to explain I googled "focal length comparison" and sent the first result on google images. I won't link the image here but if you google that phrase you can see that it's clearly a SFW, innocuous image.

A few minutes later, the image disappeared and was replaced with "This image violated our Terms of Service and has been removed." I assumed the AI flagged it incorrectly and didn't think much of it.

The next day, I see that my account was banned so I contacted customer support. I assume they would reply with "oops, this was a mistake. Here's your account back."

Instead, they inform me that I posted an "inappropriate image of a minor" and was a lapse in judgement on my part. They tell me that in order to get my account back I have to promise them I won't make the mistake again.

As a loyal member for 5 years, do I really want to continue giving money to this company that is essentially calling me a pedo? I mean the only reason I want my account back is so that I can use the remaining tokens that I purchased and that they don't go to waste. But I don't think I will be buying any more after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.