AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB mobile stream ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2020
Hey people :)
Did someone of you ever went live with the mobile phone ?
If so how is the overview and the quality of the stream ?
And is it possible somehow to connect the lush with the stream like on Pc ?
Thanks for you help :)
xoxo

Hey Caro!
The Lovense app that allows your toy to talk to the browser extension is available for Android and iPhone. However, the browser itself is only available on Windows and Mac. I am not aware of any projects that have ported the extension to a mobile browser. I poked around a little and asked some broadcasting friends, and they confirmed my suspicion.

You may want to msg @KarenKittyCB on Twitter. She has done some smart things with the software, by creating her own unique vibrating patterns. She's also very technicially smart and would be my first stop while trying to come up with a working solution.

<edit> It looks like as of Aug 2020, Stipchat may do what you want : https://help.stripchat.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000161726-how-to-set-up-lovense-on-mobile

Cheers,
cexmental

Last edited:
Reactions: ellinrose
Upvote 0
I started out on my phone (pixel/pixel 3a) using Larix Broadcaster and some other app I can't remember. Supposedly there is a really good app that works with iPhone as well, but it's been ages since I've looked into phone streaming, You can get decent quality but a lot will depend on your phone and the app you use, assuming you would also be using a laptop/desktop alongside it. Not sure how good livestreaming is using your phone to both stream and also monitor chat.

If you are using the selfie cam you can monitor on your phone screen, otherwise you have to open up your stream on your computer to monitor. There will be some delay however.

Reactions: ForumPoster
Upvote 0
I was testing CB on my ipad 2 mini to see if I could use it to broadcast in Safari... maybe do a special show in my bed one day. The quality was decent although sometimes the fps would drop really low sometimes. The problem was that the chat window wouldn't appear making it useless on it's own. The only other browser I use on my ipad is Brave and it wouldn't work at all on that.

Reactions: ellinrose
Upvote 0
When u friend go online on phone Using safari browser it says I should position my phone 180 degrees I did but didn’t work

Upvote 0
Hey people :)
Did someone of you ever went live with the mobile phone ?
If so how is the overview and the quality of the stream ?
And is it possible somehow to connect the lush with the stream like on Pc ?
Thanks for you help :)
xoxo
Mobile phones got to love them I have
seen them connect to phones when they are out and about in public and do those lush controls from phones to make her feel the vibe.As far as the stream the still PC cam is what most models are using but mobile is versatile and a lot more fun if you have a great camera on your phone it's even better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.