AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Payout Issue w/ W9 @punkerbarbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Good evening,
My account on CB is: morbidbutlovely
My ticket number: #20085337
I had over 8000 tokens that I cashed out and requested as daily pay. I did this on August 7th and have not received payment yet. I am realizing it may be because a W9 form is missing, as I received an email about it last year and this month was my first month back.
I have sent an email back to chaturbate support with my W9 form.
@punker barbie could you please help look into this for me? I was laid off of my job and the money is honestly very vital to me at this point.

Thank you,

Thank you @punker barbie , they did.
I had to send another W9 to them and submitted it this morning.
Do you know if they will process my daily payout request after the W9 has been confirmed?
I really am nervous to lose this $327 but Chaturbate has always treated me well.

Upvote 0
If anybody looks at this days or months later - just to update I did get all of my money that I earned through Chaturbate.
Their support generally takes 6 days to reply after each interaction. If you do have to re-new your W9 or submit it, please make sure you are either printing the form out, so you can sign it. Or, use an editing software to sign as it needs to be done with a pen, you cannot type your name with the keyboard for the signature. I did and they denied it.
I had to re-send my W9 form after correcting it and was finally paid on 8/19.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.