AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB private recording not saved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 3, 2024
Please help @punker barbie

I had a pvt session with model laurenmirror today but the recording did not save.

My user is same as above ingridlover94. She always had recording enabled as she did today and I have evidence of the pvt via my token stats.

After the pvt finished, neither of us saw the usual message in green and she was as confused as I was.. please help I have already emailed support (no ticket) but have had nothing but an auto response.

As a resolution i would want the video restored to my collection if possible.. if not then a refund in the amount of the show as I have nothing to show for it (excuse the pun lol)

I will happily visit the model again as I know it was not intentional from her side.. but now im worried about doing pvt with anyone as it could be a huge waste of money.

Hopefully they didn’t refund the tokens by taking it from the model’s earnings. She put on a full show and it’d be pretty messed up if she essentially performed for free.

Still weird that they’d give a full refund. You still got a show and presumably an orgasm.
They don't take it from the model. I've seen recent and past posts that support has confirmed with users that nothing is taken from the model.

Also the way I see it, if a multi-million dollar company wants to give out full refunds for their technical issues to customers, that's just more money the customers can spend on models

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey just a thought @Marceline @MarieElise, ease up with jumping to conclusions. it's easy for even the simplest mind to get from my response - cb issued the refund, which is unlikely to come out of the models pocket because it was not her fault, as i stated.

Another assumption.. no i didn't orgasm lol i never do during shows as I am too busy typing... hence the need for playback. Also a refund isnt ridiculous... I was a customer paying for a private show RECORDING which i did not get so it makes sense i get a refund. I understand you are thinking from a models point of view but try to be a bit more holistic in approach . Either way all resolved in the best way for all, so all good.

Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
Hey just a thought @Marceline @MarieElise, ease up with jumping to conclusions. it's easy for even the simplest mind to get from my response - cb issued the refund, which is unlikely to come out of the models pocket because it was not her fault, as i stated.

Another assumption.. no i didn't orgasm lol i never do during shows as I am too busy typing... hence the need for playback. Also a refund isnt ridiculous... I was a customer paying for a private show RECORDING which i did not get so it makes sense i get a refund. I understand you are thinking from a models point of view but try to be a bit more holistic in approach . Either way all resolved in the best way for all, so all good.
Ok man cool. You’re right not a huge deal. I think quite a few of us, misunderstood and thought that the money got taken from the model in that case.

I’ll definitely be sure to take a more “holistic” approach to the next hard cock that comes my way 🤣🤣 Thanks.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I will happily visit the model again as I know it was not intentional from her side.. but now im worried about doing pvt with anyone as it could be a huge waste of money.

dont be surprised if the model blocks you because you refunded the tokens. I'm pretty sure cb models arent protected from any chargebacks.

hopefully chaturbate didn't since their tech wasn't properly working.

Upvote 0

I said "hopefully they didn't refund the tokens by taking it from the model's earnings". It's not unheard of for camsites to deduct the tokens from the model when a customer wants a refund. Nowhere did I state, or "jump to the conclusion" that absolutely happened, just saying hopefully that wasn't the case.

I was a customer paying for a private show RECORDING which i did not get so it makes sense i get a refund.

A partial refund if you were paying extra for a recording, perhaps. But, a model still performed a live private show for you. So no, a full refund does not make sense, as you essentially got a free show. But hey, as long as it didn't come from the model's token balance, I suppose all's well that ends well.

Upvote 0
dont be surprised if the model blocks you because you refunded the tokens. I'm pretty sure cb models arent protected from any chargebacks.

hopefully chaturbate didn't since their tech wasn't properly working.
Did u see what Prince wrote earlier?
The user said made it clear to us that it wasn't the girls fault. I'm pretty sure he made it clear to ch as well.

Upvote 0
Did u see what Prince wrote earlier?
The user said made it clear to us that it wasn't the girls fault. I'm pretty sure he made it clear to ch as well.
yes because support is perfect and reads support tickets very well. /s

let me reiterate. if OP is banned from the model's room, CB pulled the tokens from the model. if he isn't, more than likely the model was thankfully able to keep her tokens.

Upvote 0
Where did u get him being banned from?
He never said the girl banned him. Closest that's been said to that is you saying "don't be surprised if the model blocks you".
Tbh it sound like you r jumping to conclusions, again.

Upvote 0
she said "if" so you're doing exactly what you're accusing her of supposedly doing, that she's not 😆
If you really think just because a rep on one of these sit4s says something, or something has worked a certain way for a few people, that that means it's always gonna work out like that, then... need I say more?
there have been plenty threads where the model did get tokens deducted anyways

and the issue with this pompus guy is how he wants a full refund for something so minor 🤦‍♀️
comes off terrible
then he tries to mansplain our jobs to us , after he presents himself so badly, and we rightfully react to that :giggle:

over your head GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But she already said if the model blocks you because she got tokens reducted.
Now she saying if she's banned him then she's going to get tokens reducted.
Which is it?

And you are insulting him from your first post in the topic just because he got a refund.
Can't say I blame him for talking back mansplaining it. In fact I don't see what gender has to do with it, wouldn't you have gotten shitter if someone replied to your post calling it ridiculous? Wouldn't you feel the need to explain why you think they're out of line?

Ridiculous that he got
A refund from a company that everyone here thinks screws people over.
Who cares if you don't think it was a small thing. As long as the girl wasn't screwed over.

And I don't know if you noticed but he says he's been with her before and plans on visiting her again. Who the hell do u think he's likely going to spend that refund on?

So let's say she got tokens reducted, based on his attitude in first post u think if she did he's not going to be honorable and give them to her?

Seems like every other person who comes in here asking for help, a query or support seems to get insulted and mocked and assumed the worst of, by the same girls.

Upvote 0
Where did u get him being banned from?
him getting banned from her room. the model banning him.

Seems like every other person who comes in here asking for help, a query or support seems to get insulted and mocked and assumed the worst of, by the same girls.
im not mocking. I'm prepping OP to not be surprised if she bans him because her tokens gets removed from the show she performed from him. op said he wants to do another show with her. i also agree that op deserved a refund because of site tech issues, i just hope the model doesn't get it refunded from her amount and CB eats the costs. the reason why i said she might ban him because its common for models to ban people who do refund tokens.

didn't think i needed to spell it out but w/e. obviously, you are feeling some sort of way. i seriously didn't mean anything negative just hoping the model doesn't get fucked by this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But she already said if the model blocks you because she got tokens reducted.
Now she saying if she's banned him then she's going to get tokens reducted.
Which is it?

And you are insulting him from your first post in the topic just because he got a refund.
Can't say I blame him for talking back mansplaining it. In fact I don't see what gender has to do with it, wouldn't you have gotten shitter if someone replied to your post calling it ridiculous? Wouldn't you feel the need to explain why you think they're out of line?

Ridiculous that he got
A refund from a company that everyone here thinks screws people over.
Who cares if you don't think it was a small thing. As long as the girl wasn't screwed over.

And I don't know if you noticed but he says he's been with her before and plans on visiting her again. Who the hell do u think he's likely going to spend that refund on?

So let's say she got tokens reducted, based on his attitude in first post u think if she did he's not going to be honorable and give them to her?

Saying something, not even someone, is ridiculous isn't being insulting. Because let's be real, wanting a FULL refund when you were provided a service is a bit ridiculous.

Think of it this way. I hire someone to tutor me for some college courses and it takes place through a tutoring website where we can video chat. This tutor spends their time and energy teaching me. Afterwards, I realize that there was no recording of it, which I was expecting, because of a site issue. Should I get a full refund? Or just a partial refund since services were still rendered? But pretty much everyone on this thread, myself included, only really cared about the refund coming out of the model's tokens. It's been said before, even on this forum, that refunds are usually taken from the model, because big corporations can be greedy.

And also, if anyone was throwing insults first, it was OP, who essentially called @MarieElise and I "simple minded". But if you want to change the narrative, cool.

Upvote 0
I agree with everything Marceline said above, except for I would add the word continue before the phrase changing narratives.

We got it Highlander, you have a bug up your ass, and you’re mad at all cam models. You’ve been popping off every opportunity,forever now, we get it loud and clear. You re butt hurt because some model you don’t feel appreciate you. Maybe you’ll get lucky and there’ll be a few more angry guy threads , you can jump into on behalf of the customer, without even reading properly first too. But in the meantime, some of us actually have fun, exciting, happy things we like to do with other human beings. Adios angry boy! Go touch some grass, and get over it already. It’s so last week already.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And to address the last part of what you said here there is a thread going on right now, where a guy is upset because of tinder thing, where nobody none of us have been mean to him or assume the worst of him, we’ve all been helpful and supportive of him. And tried to get to the bottom of what is going on. just like there are several other threads where those of us who you have a problem with, have all been in this last week too,and there has been no negatively and no conflict because the person coming here has been really nice and an easy to relate to person, who has been respectful. And not right off the bat set off red flags, and come off bad.

You really are seeing what you want to see and changing narratives here, and having to apologize for something new every two days. But, yeah, we’re the problem. Please. Take the blinders off already, and be quiet. I’m serious now, it’s getting old.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And to address the last part of what you said here there is a thread going on right now, where a guy is upset because of tinder thing, where nobody none of us have been mean to him or assume the worst of him, we’ve all been helpful and supportive of him. And tried to get to the bottom of what is going on. just like there are several other threads where those of us who you have a problem with, have all been in this last week too,and there has been no negatively and no conflict because the person coming here has been really nice and an easy to relate to person, who has been respectful. And not right off the bat set off red flags, and come off bad.

You really are seeing what you want to see and changing narratives here, and having to apologize for something new every two days. But, yeah, we’re the problem. Please. Take the blinders off already, and be quiet. I’m serious now, it’s getting old.
I would have replied to you in pm but can't.

It's not just angry guys scroll down and look at one of the other topics.
It really does seem like a few of you girls see something or someone you disagree with you have to get hostile towards them.

And I don't hate all camgirls! Wtf! Because I disagree with a few on here with how they talk to people or their opinion does not make me a misogynist. Christ what how many of my posts have u read?
Sounds like u are making assumptions.

Upvote 0
It really does seem like a few of you girls see something or someone you disagree with you have to get hostile towards them.
but i wasnt disagreeing or feeling hostile... was giving a genuine heads-up to OP in case cb support takes the tokens from the model even though op explained the model wasn't at fault.

idk why you are projecting this on me over warning OP of a hypothetical outcome, but go off. again hope the model has kept her tokens, and OP can get his private recording with her after going back.

Upvote 0
I would have replied to you in pm but can't.

It's not just angry guys scroll down and look at one of the other topics.

And I don't hate all camgirls! Wtf! Because I disagree with a few on here with how they talk to people or their opinion does not make me a misogynist. Christ what how many of my posts have u read?
Sounds like u are making assumptions.
You are not welcome to PM me. You have to be kidding me. I’m not making any assumptions I’m going off of your own behavior around here. And your constant weird projections. Every thread recently suddenly turns into a thing about you, because you overstep like crazy, and you’re rude af. Get over yourself.

2 eyes, 2 ears… one mouth. Read properly more often and stop going off on models for nothing. You are the hostile one constantly jumping on us for nothing 🤮.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help this happened again! I emailed support.
It sounds like there are some issues with CB and their recordings, so if that aspect is the most important part of a private show for you, might be best to take a break from them until the issue is fixed.

Or are you gaming the system so you get your private shows free since you know you’re able to get a refund in this way… hmm.

Food for thought I guess.

Upvote 0
Very strange behavior on here to say the least... Thanks for trying to break it down @Highlander884 clearly some have a bee in their bonnet.

1. @AudriTwo "dont be suprised if the model blocks you" - It wasn't very helpful nor relevant to the situation.. spoke to the model today and will again tomorrow... You could have sat tis one out.
2. @Marceline It would just be easier if we stuck to the known facts and situation.. clearly stated is was a tech error not the models fault.. so logic dictates the site would perhaps deal with it which they did.. great customer service this time. no mention of deductions from the model and we have spoken twice since.. DOES THAT CLEAR IT UP FOR THOSE WITH THE HYPOTHETICALS? -also in your random scenario I would definitely ask the site that didnt record the tutor session for a refund. - in both cases its the playback what im after, in your scenario for learning and in this real scenario for.. well you know :p
3. @MarieElise you have been the most courteous in your response from the models but you need to take your own advice and read properly... my desired resolution was the video first or refund if no video..

Alas no hard feelings just a better understanding of model's psyche and some real concern for those on this thread.. i'd suggest logging off the forum and perhaps doing some broadcasting to make some money, to buy some books and develop comprehension skills.. good day

Upvote 0
It sounds like there are some issues with CB and their recordings, so if that aspect is the most important part of a private show for you, might be best to take a break from them until the issue is fixed.

Or are you gaming the system so you get your private shows free since you know you’re able to get a refund in this way… hmm.

Food for thought I guess.
I think a break is need to be fair.. my money is disappearing lol i am definitely not playing the system. also i think they could check if I actually did get the pvt video, so not sure this is possible.

Upvote 0
I think it’s reasonable that models have strong feelings about this scenario, and react more emotionally than you might anticipate.

If I was in the model’s shoes and someone that seemed to enjoy my shows continually asks for a refund because “the playback was all I was after” or they “have nothing to show for it” my feelings would be hurt. It would feel like the show I just shared with you was meaningless since it wasn’t recorded.

I said in the other thread that cam sites are about the live interaction, and I believe that private shows themselves should be the most valuable part of doing a private, not the recording.

Upvote 0
2. @Marceline It would just be easier if we stuck to the known facts and situation.. clearly stated is was a tech error not the models fault.. so logic dictates the site would perhaps deal with it which they did.. great customer service this time. no mention of deductions from the model and we have spoken twice since.. DOES THAT CLEAR IT UP FOR THOSE WITH THE HYPOTHETICALS? -also in your random scenario I would definitely ask the site that didnt record the tutor session for a refund. - in both cases its the playback what im after, in your scenario for learning and in this real scenario for.. well you know :p

It is a fact that sometimes the refunds are taken from the model's token balance. It is a fact that CB doesn't always have the best customer service. I'm happy the situation got somewhat resolved in the end. I don't get why you're being so upset. Not once did I insult you or talk down to you. Just stated my opinion, which you seem to have a huge issue with.

Alas no hard feelings just a better understanding of model's psyche and some real concern for those on this thread.. i'd suggest logging off the forum and perhaps doing some broadcasting to make some money, to buy some books and develop comprehension skills.. good day

There seems like there's some hard feelings, because you're being an ass insinuating that those who dared to not emphatically agree with you doesn't make money or have reading comprehension skills and is in need of your "concern". I'm sorry that you're so insecure that you feel the need to insult people who haven't insulted you and was showing empathy for the model. Have a great day!

Upvote 0
I agree with what Marceline said above, but I’d like to add the word pompous before where the word ass is also.

(God knows I’ve learned better than to use such an abusive and cancelled word as “ridiculous” 🤣).

Last edited:
Upvote 0