AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cb private show problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2021
hello guys, does anyone camming on chaturbate having issue with private show? cause all my privates are ending after just 2 sec,, it happened to me more then 10 times since yesterday,,, once the guest click private,, he will be kick, then the private show will end,,, that is so weird,,, lemme hear if anyone have the same bad experience,,, thank so much,,,

Reactions: EllaM
Hi, Yes this started yesterday, I noticed if you are using OBS this can happen. I also know someone using OBS and its perfectly fine. I tried removing OBS and privates worked.
thnks for letting me know,,, im kinda freaking out,, thought its only me who have issue in pvt,, hope cb will fix it very soon,

hello guys, does anyone camming on chaturbate having issue with private show? cause all my privates are ending after just 2 sec,, it happened to me more then 10 times since yesterday,,, once the guest click private,, he will be kick, then the private show will end,,, that is so weird,,, lemme hear if anyone have the same bad experience,,, thank so much,,,
please contact support@chaturbate.com for further assistance

Hello Guys, I just registered on here. I have same problem. My private shows will end 2 seconds after started them. Any advice what could help? I contacted the support already but they also don't really know. I made already sure that its not my internet and not my device. I tried it with all different devices and different Internet (Wifi and also Mobile Data 5g on my phone) but doesn't solve the problem that I can't do private shows anymore. It started last Saturday.

More guys who have same problem?

Hello Guys, I just registered on here. I have same problem. My private shows will end 2 seconds after started them. Any advice what could help? I contacted the support already but they also don't really know. I made already sure that its not my internet and not my device. I tried it with all different devices and different Internet (Wifi and also Mobile Data 5g on my phone) but doesn't solve the problem that I can't do private shows anymore. It started last Saturday.

More guys who have same problem?
Have you tried to clear cache/cookies? Does the problem repeat itself on the other browsers? Does this issue occur with only one user or with multiple different?

please contact support@chaturbate.com for further assistance
hi maam,, i have emailed, and they only advice me to ask my guest to report this problem in customer service,, which im sure is not a problem in guest side,,, i am using a nice powerful computer, logitech brio cam, 600mbps internet, and same settings in obs for years,,, this never happened to me,, just this past few days, lots of privates have been wasted,,,i tried deleting cookies and cache, re started my internet modem, re started my computer, still the same :( all privates have been kick out after 2-4 sec,,,

Reactions: itsnikki
hi maam,, i have emailed, and they only advice me to ask my guest to report this problem in customer service,, which im sure is not a problem in guest side,,, i am using a nice powerful computer, logitech brio cam, 600mbps internet, and same settings in obs for years,,, this never happened to me,, just this past few days, lots of privates have been wasted,,,i tried deleting cookies and cache, re started my internet modem, re started my computer, still the same :( all privates have been kick out after 2-4 sec,,,
i'm still waiting for tech support to respond my email after they have ask me to provide them with the information of speed test and screenshot 4 areas in OBS they need to see the information regarding CPU usage and dropped frames while they troubleshoot this issue. i hope they can resolve this issue soon :(

i'm still waiting for tech support to respond my email after they have ask me to provide them with the information of speed test and screenshot 4 areas in OBS they need to see the information regarding CPU usage and dropped frames while they troubleshoot this issue. i hope they can resolve this issue soon :(
yeah, they also just emailed me to do the same,, lets hope they can solve this issue asap,, this started eversince they updated the site

I like the way @punker barbie replied to your post and reminding you to contact support for assistant, but I posted a ticket number : 19081824 , and no support have replied to that ticket number.
toggling from OBS to vanilla cam just to receive private is a hassle and I'm sure I lost some private request due to this issue. I do hope there will be a solution soon.

I have not had a show end after 2 seconds, but I’ve had a possibly related problem. As soon as the model accepts the private, the video goes to a gray screen so I can’t see it, even though the show is in progress.

It’s happened twice this week. I’ve been able to fix it by refreshing the page in my browser… BUT that is risky, because occasionally when I’ve done that, CB thinks I left the room and ends the show.

the private show is so far working again now, i just asked the user to help check it i hope all ur private is working again. good luck xx

Reactions: _pilya_
Yes its working again, today I had 2 privates and they ended after 4-6 minutes even if my minimum time is 7min. So lets see if there will be more issues like that. Hopefully not.

Status
Not open for further replies.