AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB profile Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should upload the background picture to imgbb.com after you registered. After uploading you have to choose direct link. If you have the direct link, you can insert this link to the code instead this text "INSERT YOUR DIRECT LINK HERE"

The code:
<p target="_blank" style="background:url(INSERT YOUR DIRECT LINK HERE); width:2000px; height:2000px; left:0px; top:0px; position:fixed; z-index:-100;" rel="nofollow"></p>

After that you can put this code to your bio.
Hope this helps you.

Upvote 0
how do i put it as the foreground of the BIO instead of the background behind the Bio wordings?

Upvote 0
how do i put it as the foreground of the BIO instead of the background behind the Bio wordings?

Change the z-index from -100 to a positive number.
z-index allows you to layer/stack objects. So something with z-index: -1; will be BEHIND something with z-index: 1;

By default most "main" windows will have a low z-index count, so using high ones such as -100 to be behind EVERYTHING is not needed, but I think most coders will do it to be safe. The same thing for when they want to make sure a specific objects is on TOP of everything (as in the top layer), they will set the z-index to a high positive.

Edit:
Also just to add - you never need to add target _blank or rel nofollow into HTML you use on CB, especially if it isn't a hyperlink, as these functions are both for those purposes. CB will add it automatically but it's not needed.. and by not adding them to your coding, it makes your own coding much neater and compact which can make a big difference - but each to his or her own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think I did not explain my question well, how do I layer the picture as a background on the BIO part, not behind the BIO? as shown in the picture

WlKQLxbG_o.jpg

Upvote 0
Yes, doing as I said above should work, however to pull it all the way up there you'd need to set a negative margin, so something like
margin: -15em 0 0 0;
(-15 is an example only, I can't remember the exact number to use to pull the image to the very top of the box/window)

You can't set it behind that text that is provided by CB, or if you can I have not found a z-index or other method to accomplish this, however you could add this info yourself anyway BUT the one you can't add yourself (not live versions anyway) are the ones for "last broadcast" and "Followers".

I am sure I have somehow overlooked it and there is a way to add content behind the text buy every method I have tried adds it on top.

Upvote 0
if i bump the Z axis anything greater than 10, the picture covers the entire page including the wording themselves and the stream window.
i couldn't even click on "Edit Bio" as it was covered by the Picture.
thank god I found one of my old accounts, so I logged into that account and went to :edit Bio" and right clicked on the edit bio link and copied the URL.
(https://chaturbate.com/accounts/editbio/), than headed back to my account and paste it. then I was in the Edit Bio page able to remove the Z Axis...
if it wasn't for this I would be so screwed

Upvote 0
You should upload the background picture to imgbb.com after you registered. After uploading you have to choose direct link. If you have the direct link, you can insert this link to the code instead this text "INSERT YOUR DIRECT LINK HERE"

The code:
<p target="_blank" style="background:url(INSERT YOUR DIRECT LINK HERE); width:2000px; height:2000px; left:0px; top:0px; position:fixed; z-index:-100;" rel="nofollow"></p>

After that you can put this code to your bio.
Hope this helps you.

Hey can you help design my page I'll pay you

Upvote 0
I think I did not explain my question well, how do I layer the picture as a background on the BIO part, not behind the BIO? as shown in the picture

WlKQLxbG_o.jpg

Basic code
Code:
<p  style="display:block;width:100%;height:700px;background-image: url(https://d31rb55u3y3kjs.cloudfront.net/c/u/520476279851687b6dabcc7189410390/2018/12/14150126/2a3087871d1b227528858959c54e9fc3.png);background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:cover;background-position:0 0;margin-left: -150px; margin-right: -1em; margin-top:-60em; " </p>

You should edit it as you see fit.
height - currently set to 700px - change it to a bigger value like 1000px for example
background-image - just a demo background I found, change the url path with your own image
background attributes should be changed depending on how big is your image. For example, if you have a small image (100px / 100px for example) and want to use it as background, you should change the background-size to auto and also the background-repeat to repeat
margins are self-explanatory

Play with the codes and see how it works for you.
Best regards, Dan N ~ cgc

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.