AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb vs bonga

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
totally agree with this. and now i understand why on bonga i have less messages from members describing their shit about pedophilia , or rape or another disgusting stuffs. Bonga have their ids so they are behaving . VERY VERY GOOD
great thing there also their online suport, i sometimes get guys that are/act underage, and everytime i contacted suport about it, their accounts were terminated. Not sure how well that would work on cb, as u only can email suport.

totally agree with this. and now i understand why on bonga i have less messages from members describing their shit about pedophilia , or rape or another disgusting stuffs. Bonga have their ids so they are behaving . VERY VERY GOOD

Not sure I would correlate money spent on camsite to a member's morality unless you already think merely being a member on a site makes you immoral to begin with.

great thing there also their online suport, i sometimes get guys that are/act underage, and everytime i contacted suport about it, their accounts were terminated. Not sure how well that would work on cb, as u only can email suport.
yes indeed, and same about spaming in the rooms. or highly rude members

Not sure I would correlate money spent on camsite to a member's morality unless you already think merely being a member on a site makes you immoral to begin with.
guess we have different ways to see imorality lol but yet its not imorality we talk about., we talk about against TOS stuff, pedophilia, rape, underage, incest and i could name a few more. and was no corelation with their money. imo u can spend huge amounts of tokens with me, but that wont stop me to ban u if i dont like ur way of playing. its in my rights to do it.

you did not understood anything. there are mebers that open camera and show us how they violate the intimity of other persons , they jack off at sleepy people like their kids or sister . there are mebers that come and describe us in details how would they fuck a new born child , or any otther child , there are mebers that come in out chat and confees raped their daughters or underage people , or raped women , all in details , there are mebers that do zoophilia acts on cam and we have to watch them. And when you report them wtf the site makes : NOTHING because they have no real name and adress of the mootherfucker.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT MORALITY THIS IS MONSTRUOUS.

AND as long as i like cam model i submit age verification and real adress and real passport pictures to be able to show my cunt , why a meber would not do this ? you show your id when you buy cigarettes if asked , you show your id when you enter in a disco if required , you show your id when you go in a night club , so you have no reason to not submit your id if you want to jack off your cock , unless you want to describe your monstruous acts to someone and to not be punished for.

Reactions: Sophiestique
AND as long as i like cam model i submit age verification and real adress and real passport pictures to be able to show my cunt , why a meber would not do this ?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't give personal information to any site to show your body if you didn't have the incentive of being paid for that. Incentives for member are drastically different than for models. Sites function and advertise under the premise of discretion, so for the site to ask for invasive information there needs to be real incentive to the member. Most sites offer this by unlocking higher buying tiers for tokens and it's still often optional for those tiers. Bonga locks the account with no benefits other than the same benefits. This in many cases limits total spending by a member because they might just walk away rather than continue if it means losing their discretion. It's a policy that needlessly chases away potential regulars/whales.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't give personal information to any site to show your body if you didn't have the incentive of being paid for that. Incentives for member are drastically different than for models. Sites function and advertise under the premise of discretion, so for the site to ask for invasive information there needs to be real incentive to the member. Most sites offer this by unlocking higher buying tiers for tokens and it's still often optional for those tiers. Bonga locks the account with no benefits other than the same benefits. This in many cases limits total spending by a member because they might just walk away rather than continue if it means losing their discretion. It's a policy that needlessly chases away potential regulars/whales.
someone that really doesnt have the intention to troll and to do other things in the chat rooms will have no reason to not verify himself.

i have stream 12hours in last 2 days and i'm not in hotmode i have 50% share
... so ... why you say 10hours?

Hot mode activates when you work for some time on the site. You will see it in your account, its impossible to miss.
And yes, their support can ban scum like pedophiles, underage and others if it violates rules. You can contact them anytime and tell about violations

When zou will have the right to the HOT MODE you will see it exactelly in the Dashboard in the left side on the page . I got the hot mode activated after the first 200 dollars made on the website. £In the same time i got the posibility to request daily payments. So i think depends of the moneyy that you make . You will get it . Just work there and be fair . bonga its really a good site and you can get a nice income from it.

I have 1 year and a half since i am with them. Always got my money and always have been treated fair.

When zou will have the right to the HOT MODE you will see it exactelly in the Dashboard in the left side on the page . I got the hot mode activated after the first 200 dollars made on the website. £In the same time i got the posibility to request daily payments. So i think depends of the moneyy that you make . You will get it . Just work there and be fair . bonga its really a good site and you can get a nice income from it.

I have 1 year and a half since i am with them. Always got my money and always have been treated fair.
I've been told the time in Hot mode depends on your average online time on the site, so it can change. it seems to be fair.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Hmm... just logged on bonga and seen that my hours towards hotmode have increased from 29:30 to 33 hours. last week i spent over 45 hours online more than my usual schedule. Does that mean more hours u put , more hours they require for hot mode? @Natural_Pussy if u can tell me how many hours u do on bonga weekly? im just curious to figure out how this system works, as i find it bit unfair. If a model puts more hours, u should lower the numbers, not increase them, i mean should be a reward not a punishment. lol

Hmm... just logged on bonga and seen that my hours towards hotmode have increased from 29:30 to 33 hours. last week i spent over 45 hours online more than my usual schedule. Does that mean more hours u put , more hours they require for hot mode? @Natural_Pussy if u can tell me how many hours u do on bonga weekly? im just curious to figure out how this system works, as i find it bit unfair. If a model puts more hours, u should lower the numbers, not increase them, i mean should be a reward not a punishment. lol

Well my actually also increased from 10 to 11. I did lesss hours last week that the other . I make around 25-35 hours weekly. And last week i did less hours than normal , 20 . Now after reading your post i think the hours that we make doesnt count , but the cam score its witch count. What i noticed its when my score goes up a lil bit everyday and i finish 7 days consecutivly with the score going up even 1 point then i have less hours to complete. Instead when 1 day my score goes a lil down then my week strats with 11 hours or more depending how much my cam score goes down.
I do not know if i explained me well lol .

So the last week i finished sunday with a better cam score than the previous week ,plus saturady my camscore was around 2500 then sunday went up to 2635 so my hours to complete were 10.05 minutes. This week instead i had saturday a cam scrore of 3005 , and sunday descreased at 2984 and i saw the hours to complete became 11.01 .

So i really think the cam score increasing or descreasing make the diffrence in hours number.

Last edited:
Well my actually also increased from 10 to 11. I did lesss hours last week that the other . I make around 25-35 hours weekly. And last week i did less hours than normal , 20 . Now after reading your post i think the hours that we make doesnt count , but the cam score its witch count. What i noticed its when my score goes up a lil bit everyday and i finish 7 days consecutivly with the score going up even 1 point then i have less hours to complete. Instead when 1 day my score goes a lil down then my week strats with 11 hours or more depending how much my cam score goes down.
I do not know if i explained me well lol .

So the last week i finished sunday with a better cam score than the previous week ,plus saturady my camscore was around 2500 then sunday went up to 2635 so my hours to complete were 10.05 minutes. This week instead i had saturday a cam scrore of 3005 , and sunday descreased at 2984 and i saw the hours to complete became 11.01 .

So i really think the cam score increasing or descreasing make the diffrence in hours number.
yeah that makes sense, didnt think about that :)) indeed had a less good week than previous. thx :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
yeah that makes sense, didnt think about that :)) indeed had a less good week than previous. thx :)
Hmm, my camsor is usually on the same level, but time changes according to my online time. I work about 40-50 hours per week and average time in hot mode is 30-35bhours

Hmm, my camsor is usually on the same level, but time changes according to my online time. I work about 40-50 hours per week and average time in hot mode is 30-35bhours
same here for hours, just that my camscore probably is going up/down with around 100, but comparing with what natural say above, doesnt really make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.