AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Changing to Paxum rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

GothHostess

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
Slytherin Common Room
Twitter Username
@ItsGothHostess
I tried to change my payout method on MFC from wire to Paxum so I could get early pay when I wanted, but they rejected me with the message "name does not match wallet." My name on Paxum appears to be the same as my name on MFC in the account info section - plus I've used Paxum as my payout method before, and as far as I know I have not changed my name (since my name hasn't changed so there is literally no reason to, lol). Does anyone know what this could be referring to? I've emailed them for clarification, but I was really hoping to get early pay and pay my rent with this money, which means I would have to request today to get it sent tomorrow.

Update: if anyone has the same problem, I had to clear cache and cookies and then it actually worked!

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0